Register

User Tag List

Thanks

training guide for new comers/unfund people to 200

hI,

can anyone do provide a training guide for new comers/unfund people for them to have an easier way to 200 before they can start fund themselves.

i notice the 2 guides shown some required higher range which for new comers is hard to kill fast

Thanks
    What i did from 160 to 200 was Monster Park extreme with 2x EXP. Cost 10m each time u enter. Elite channel Gollux kill the mobs inside give u few levels too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to supercell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Im unfunded and I followed the two guides fine, though DIPQ I cant solo.
    If you're already past the level 140 mark do daily normal zakum and ghost ship.

Once you hit 165 go on to an elite channel (yes unfunded can do this) and do evo lab link 3. Since you can only do evo lab 3 times a day I strongly recommend getting a 1.5x exp coupon or even a 2x from the vp shop because the exp there is the bomb diggity. Sometimes you'll get 10% exp cores too. This is where most of your exp gain will be so don't waste your chance.

Evo Lab mixed with DIPQ (even if you're not able to finish it you should still do it, you can probably get to the flying mobs part.) Is the best way to get to 200. If you've used all your daily runs I would just recommend doing Tiger runs, the exp isnt great but it is good, but the main thing is that the coins can help you out with making your gear later on.
    Last edited by Voids; 04-01-2016 at 09:58 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Voids For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Do let me know which section of my guide requires a high range; I, personally, followed my guide and was able to train at most, if not all, maps without a single equip potentialed.

Thanks
    What i did to get funded was level my link skills characters to 120 Combine the nameless tokens and turn em into cubes and stock pile cubes in my NX chest and after i settled on a main i had about 7 cube stacks and i sold em all for 700 mil and i was semi funded.

Duckie

Thanks
    Elite Aliens can be good for training unfunded too

Thanks
    how do i get into evo lab? oit says i need to complete some persons quest in edelstein but she doesnt give me any

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    how do i get into evo lab? oit says i need to complete some persons quest in edelstein but she doesnt give me any
    Not the Claudine in town, take the quest from resistance job instructor

Thanks
    lol that makes sense haha thanks alot

Thanks
    I've only been on the server for a week, but it seems like you can hit 200 in around 10 hours unfunded. For me at least. Here's what I did,

1-30: Walking over to flaming golems, then regular flaming golems. Takes around 5 minutes.

30-80: Elite flaming golems. Around an hour and a half or so? I didn't go to ores at 60 because golems were kinda easier to mob, and decent nx rates.

80-95: The humanoid lab thingies. About an hour or so.

95-110ish: Normal Zak. 8 arms, 2 runs, one level per arm. 10ish minutes.

110-120/125: Aliens. Really easy if you have a decent mobbing skill. Probably around an hour.

125-160: The pirate dude bros. Easy map to mob, probably one of the better nx rates at that level. I was there for like around 5 hours. Probably grinded around 100 mil and 100k NX while I was there.

160-200: Definitely evolab. I don't care what anyone says, 15 minute per run, 3 runs a day, like 6 levels per run w/o 2x. I'd recommend running link 3 with the flying mobs, because they're all packed together making it pretty easy to mob, not to mention they follow you once you hit them once.

Note that this was done without 2x EXP, so it would probably be a lot easier if you were using 2x.
    Last edited by rainpyro; 01-11-2017 at 11:09 AM.