Register

User Tag List

Thanks

General Game Thread

Well since we got a movie version of this, why not do games?

So basically you can do reviews/critics of games you've played, even if you didn't like them. Suggestions are appreciated and if possible, name the platforms those games can be accessed with. (only if possible) Every genre is appreciated. If a game is really story based and you do a critic, try to either put a spoiler warning or do a spoiler-free review, in order to not ruin the story for people that might have not played said game and that could be interested in playing it .

For my part, i played "That Dragon Cancer" this morning. I would recommend it to anyone that like story based game, i will not talk about the story but i gotta say. The graphics/controls/camera control/ and other like mechanical things aren't that great but the voice acting/story/music is what makes the game. The story is not something to be taken lightly and you need to get involved with it (you could almost say it's like an interactive movie almost). The game can be found on PC (i think principally on steam, idk if you can get it elsewhere) but it's been a mind blowing experience for me and i would recommend it to everyone. 8/10
    Last edited by Aznavour; 03-31-2016 at 03:14 AM.

Thanks
    Tree of Savior!
    It's pretty fun, resembling Ragnarok but there's so many botters, considering BETA phase

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    Tree of Savior!
    It's pretty fun, resembling Ragnarok but there's so many botters, considering BETA phase
    I'm actually thinking about buying early access, 10$ aint that much. I'm quite curious about the game. Plus ign hype xD

Peachie | Poetry

Thanks
    aaaa. i didn't play as much games. Tbh . Coz i got bored of them gg. But uh I did play Elsword and Grandchase. Grandchase was my favorite, but it got shut down. Soo yee qq. #ForeverGc

Banned Epsilon
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBunnies View Post
    aaaa. i didn't play as much games. Tbh . Coz i got bored of them gg. But uh I did play Elsword and Grandchase. Grandchase was my favorite, but it got shut down. Soo yee qq. #ForeverGc
    Could you possibly stop reviving old posts? :O tyvm

Thanks
    Dunno if this thread is still alive but I'll post a review on a few games I just finished.

Final Fantasy 15:

I love the new combat system they added. Changes the old turn based system they always had. There is so many easter eggs that I found while playing the game and it just made me smile. Especially some of these games are coming out in 2017. Overall I give it a 9.8/10. Why not a perfect 10/10? Well because the only problem with the game is that it isn't that challenging yet. I want more harder bosses later on the future. Hopefully square enix do add more challenging bosses to the game.

Pokemon Sun/Moon:

The fact that this game is based off of Hawaii is amazing. Especially since I am from Hawaii so it made me enjoy the game more. It gave me the chance to like point out all the Hawaiian words/slangs that they had in the game. And to top it off every single pokemon was so adorable <3