Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[Compiled] Quest / Drop / Portal

The purpose of this thread is to compile the quest, drop and portal bugs that have been reported by users so that @Nova can fix it as soon as possible. Staff members will edit this thread accordingly whenever new bugs have been reported. Please note that if your thread has been deleted, it is most likely to be in this thread, so please take look at this thread before you post. Also, please remember to read all of the sticky threads before you attempt to post anything.

Please submit all bugs in relation to quest, drop and portal into the comment section below so that the staffs can edit this thread accordingly.

QUEST

1. [Momiji Hills] Herb Bug - The herb is stuck on Stage 2. I have given it over 10 spirits and it still says I have only given a spirit once which is not the case. It was working perfectly on stage one, but there hasn't been any luck on stage two.

2. [Kaiser Quest] Kaiser's Fate and Grandis - After accepting the initial quest bulb above my head after making a fresh Kaiser and completing it, I was unable to start the quest "(Lv. 10) Kaiser's Fate and Grandis) from NPC Fenelle. Hitting accept on the quest does nothing.

3. [Silent Crusade] - From what I've been told and what I have googled, in the quest " Explosive Research" you are supposed to kill the Chimera that is in the mystic gate portal, proceed into another portal in the map, and click a book. However, if you were to leave the portal before completing this quest you are unable to go back in and complete it

4. [Mechanic quest] - Mechanics quest from Checky that gives the Hidden Peace skill is not working, Also mechanics can't talk to checky to access the Mech parts store.

5. All cure quest line bug - Can't accept quest therefore can't finish questline.

6. [Commerci] Come back here not working.

7. [Kritias] Isaac - Up the Ladder - Unable to complete.

PORTALS

1. East Forest: Magician Association -> East Forest: Where the Sky Smiles
    2. East Forest: Magician Association -> East Forest: Windy Place
    3. South Pantheon: South Pantheon Plains -> Pantheon Sanctum: South Sanctum
    4. Pantheon Sanctum: East Sanctum -> East Pantheon: East Pantheon Border
    5. West Pantheon: West Pantheon Plains -> West Pantheon: Helisium Hideout
    6. West Pantheon: West Pantheon Plains -> Pantheon Sanctum: West Sanctum
    7. Momijigaoka: Momijigaoka -> not sure
    8. Momijigaoka: Momijigahara 2 -> Honnou-ji: Honnou-ji Eastern Wall

DROPS

1. Mana crystal should be dropping from monsters around Maple.

2. Oily Seeds required to finish [Stone Colossus] Kupo Needs Fuel Badlier is missing.

3. Rock Spirit mobs in Colossus aren't dropping mesos.

4. Quest item Scout’s Report is missing from drop

5. Tower of Oz bosses not dropping anything.

6. Capt. Latanica(9420513) doesn’t drop quest items 100%

• Black Essence (4034491)
    • Soul Lantern (4000385)
    Last edited by Libra; 05-19-2016 at 03:09 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    http://puu.sh/oVbPg/963534d5ee.jpg

The mobs do not drop the ETC needed to do the quest.

Quest: [Aque road] slime rage

Thanks
    Gollux key quest doens't reset for even after 24h

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boonocb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Evan's Quest Series: "The Dragon Master, Evan!" (Evan only) missing item drop.
    At lv18 quest: "Chief Stan's Test", the ETC item "Blue Mushroom Doll" isn't dropped (The quest required eliminating 20 blue mushrooms and collect 1 Blue mushroom doll).
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Monster Maps -> Temple of Time Corridor 1 -> Crack in Time -> Random TP when trying to go to Three Doors. Works after attempting one more time. Bug can be easily reproduced by relogging.

Evidence:
    http://i.imgur.com/09V5gZQ.png - Temple of Time Corridor 1
    http://i.imgur.com/L2DYFXk.png - Crack in Time
    http://i.imgur.com/F5SzKix.png - Random TP when trying to go to Three Doors.
    http://i.imgur.com/RhX2JDF.png - Attempting again after the bug has been created.
    xd

Thanks
    IGN: qubez
    Job: Dawn Warrior
    Job Level: 12
    Description of Bug (Explain the bug, How is it done, what should it really be doing? etc. An unclear description will not get the bug fixed):

10 Boogies level 10 quest (The Lost Permit I) cannot be started. Click on next or The Lost Permit I does not advance the npc chat.

Thanks
    Description of bug: just started a citizen for the resistance but cannot continue after Gellimer speaks inside his lab nothing pops up and im unable to continue from that. also cant exit the cave until Gellimer and Schiller speak but since nothing pops up after Gellimer's first message i cant continue
    Last edited by Labramion; 07-15-2016 at 05:07 AM. Reason: i didnt want to leave any details out

Thanks
    You'll have to either get an online gm to warp you out, or make a new character o3o
    It's weird that it works most of the time but some have the same problem as you
    Fools take a knife and stab people in the back
    The wise takes a knife, cuts the cord, and set themselves free from the fools
    Watching the fool make a bigger fool out of themselves sure is amusing
    Everyone can see what the joke is
    Except for the joke themselves

Thanks
    Description of Bug: Xenon for some reason for me doesnt have enough points. isnt the upgrade to multilateral II automatic or do i have to put the point into there? the only skill i cannot max is Pinpoint Salvo at 3 out of 4 points every other skill in 1st job i can max. My character "SolRoseHappy" is now at 31 after getting to the job advancement but without one more point into 1st job i cannot max the skills

afternote: im gonna try to put in the 4 skill points at start on Beam spline (1), multilateral II (1), Circuit Surge (1), and Pinpoint Salvo (1) to see if i hadnt just placed the points wrong or something

nope still 1 point short. is there a way to fix this?
    Last edited by Labramion; 07-16-2016 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks
    Elin Forest Quest for "Forest Stones" given by Perzen at level 95 called Perzen's Barrier lacks the Quest Item drop "Forest Stone".