Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaise View Post
    Also noted in the suggestion rules, under "Do NOT suggest list", he notes "Monster Park Suggestions (Consists of anything to do with Monster Park)".
    I don't know if they put that because people keep trying to suggest random things, but if they refuse to see the problems with the current system, there is little hope for this server's longevity.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tealeaves For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealeaves View Post
    I don't know if they put that because people keep trying to suggest random things, but if they refuse to see the problems with the current system, there is little hope for this server's longevity.
    I understand the problem, but it doesn't determine the servers longevity lol. If they did fix the problem, they should allow each individual drop, but it shouldn't be necessarily "shared" within the whole party. I think each person in the party has to pick up the coins on their own besides just one person.

Thanks
    I understand the problem, but it doesn't determine the servers longevity lol. If they did fix the problem, they should allow each individual drop, but it shouldn't be necessarily "shared" within the whole party. I think each person in the party has to pick up the coins on their own besides just one person.
    That's not the problem I was referring to – I was talking about the problem about Monster Park in general. It is currently not a good system for a variety of reasons, and I don't think this shared coin suggestion will solve most of them. There needs to be more, which I rant about in several other suggestion threads relating to MP.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tealeaves For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That's not the problem I was referring to – I was talking about the problem about Monster Park in general. It is currently not a good system for a variety of reasons, and I don't think this shared coin suggestion will solve most of them. There needs to be more, which I rant about in several other suggestion threads relating to MP.
    What are you referring to as "more"? I think there should be a more variety of maps, maybe a random location everytime you enter, but it's fine, you get good exp, you get good me so rate, and it's fast as long as you can strategically kill the mobs.

Thanks
    What are you referring to as "more"? I think there should be a more variety of maps, maybe a random location everytime you enter, but it's fine, you get good exp, you get good me so rate, and it's fast as long as you can strategically kill the mobs.
    It's in the other MP thread you also replied to.

Thanks
    It's in the other MP thread you also replied to.
    Actually I kind of agree for some sorts. MP is kind of a mid/end game farming place, super scrolls should be end game scrolls, I think that they should be placed as different coins that you can only get from hard bosses like CRA or hard magnus, but now it's too late for that lol.

Thanks
    I don't see any problems with coin sharing in Monster Park and I think you could make it so people aren't lazy and AFK-ing as GM Sun noted. Just make it so that players don't auto-teleport to the next map when 1 person steps into the portal. I had a lot of fun partying with people in previous servers at Monster Park because everyone participated in collecting all the coins together.

You could also nerf the ratio of tickets that monsters drop, because (in my experience) it's literally a 1:1 ratio of drop and it would probably make people less lazy and more proactive, but alas, that topic is probably for another thread. ^^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Balodon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Will be implemented with @Alkanphe suggested method.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elyx For This Useful Post: