Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Monster park Coin Share

It would be nice if there was an incentive in going to monster park with a crew. Right now since the coins aren't shared when picked up it's mostly solod. I like doing runs but i hate doing them alone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to timesealer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    But this would encourage people to afk in monster park with a full party. Since your party gets auto warped to the next stage upon the leader entering the portal.
    Signature credits to Undefined

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I am just quoting a past server for suggestion. Previously in ExtaliaMS, their monster park enables a team to enter and only those who go through the portal will be warped to the next map. The sharing of coin can be toggled by typing "@forceloot on" which enables all the team to receive the coin if anyone loots it, but they must be in the same map as the person who loots it. This encourages more people to go in as a team and ensures that no one afk. If anyone afk, he or she will be in the map till time is out or disconnect. Hope that this idea can be explored further.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alkanphel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkanphel View Post
    I am just quoting a past server for suggestion. Previously in ExtaliaMS, their monster park enables a team to enter and only those who go through the portal will be warped to the next map. The sharing of coin can be toggled by typing "@forceloot on" which enables all the team to receive the coin if anyone loots it, but they must be in the same map as the person who loots it. This encourages more people to go in as a team and ensures that no one afk. If anyone afk, he or she will be in the map till time is out or disconnect. Hope that this idea can be explored further.
    It's best not to mention other servers as a reminder. Also, I believe this feature would take away from the "party play" aspect that we are trying to reach. Most people go to Monster Park alone as I've seen for the past week, though, so there may not be an immediate need for change at this time.
    プレースホルダ。
    z a k a r i ❤ o62116

Thanks
    The problem is Monster Park is that it's so laughably easy that you don't even need a party. Back when powercreep didn't hit and no classes could steamroll it with zero funding, there was actually a reason to go in a party.
    Last edited by Tealeaves; 03-23-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks
    I apologise if I am advertising another server. But I just quote that server to state that those features I mentioned are possible and feasible to be implemented to encourage people to farm together without anyone complaining about their team players AFK-ing. I agree that monster park mobs are too easy for us such that we can complete them alone without the help of others. But the main point I am trying to bring across is that, isn't it fun to be able to farm in a team of 6 players and chatting away while farming together? Or will it be fun doing the same round again and again alone?

The idea brought up by timesealer is just a suggestion to improve the gameplay so that it's fun for everyone without anyone making use of this feature for self-gain. All in all, it's up to Elyx and team to consider this.

Thanks
    You guys read what Suns said right? The whole party goes into the next map with only 1 person entering it. So if you have 5 afk and 1 attacker, you can prob farm WAY to much coins. There is also really no point in going to MP with a party. The monsters are too weak to even be "party play"

Thanks
    I do agree with Sun, this will encourage players being rewarded by doing nothing or doing little effort in monster park, but being rewarded as the same for players who are running through the whole monster park maps. Also noted in the suggestion rules, under "Do NOT suggest list", he notes "Monster Park Suggestions (Consists of anything to do with Monster Park)".

Thanks
    It wouldn't be a harm to remove the party warp, and make it so each individual player must go through the portal. It's much easier with a looter and more time efficient. Monster Park solo is too boring, and we are only limited to our current level range. Why not make it so that if you have a tiger ticket, you can enter ALL of the tiger maps?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafat View Post
    It wouldn't be a harm to remove the party warp, and make it so each individual player must go through the portal. It's much easier with a looter and more time efficient. Monster Park solo is too boring, and we are only limited to our current level range. Why not make it so that if you have a tiger ticket, you can enter ALL of the tiger maps?
    agree with this. and for the part that suggests to open all tiger maps for 160-250, please dont do the same for zebra/leo. making a lumi mule just to farm mp is so stupid

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pansar For This Useful Post: