Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies

Thanks
    Alright....-sigh- where can i start?

1. Recently watched the movie "it follows", really great movie, even though it gets kind of repetitive after time and leaves the viewer with a lot of questions. 6-7/10
    2. the movie "the wolf of wall street" : really good, even though i'm not a huge fan of dicaprio, i feel like he had a lot of characteristic for his character to play with, a kind of slow paced movie though not gonna lie, i takes a while to get started. 8/10
    3. "contracted" : was alright, would give it like a 5-6/10, even though the story was kind of original with his lil twist on the zombie virus, there's a lot of places (and i mean A LOT) where you just ask yourself why the character is acting a certain way. PS : dont watch the second one, it's just shit.
    4. the intouchables : French movie (you can have subs with it, it's well translated) tbh, best movie out of all of those, really serious, good story, good humor, i absolutely loved it, probably one of the best movie i've seen in the past year. 9/10

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    It took me a while to understand what you mean, then I got it and was like " so god damn true "

Thanks
    I just got done watching "The Wolf Of Wallstreet". Now I know it's an old movie but if you haven't seen this movie already, then you definately should!

Even though @Aznavour already talked a little bit about the movie, I wanna go into detail.

About the movie:
    In "The Wolf Of Wallstreet" it's about Jordan Belfort, a broker who works at the wallstreet.

SPOILERALERT/
    He quit working at the wallstreet to establish his own stock company. He lives the "typical" life of a rich and successful broker. Though he is married and has a child he yet is sex- and drug addicted.

As stated earlier, I'd highly recommend watching this movie, because of it's touching yet funny storyline and because of the anount of times the plot gets twisted.

-

I want to speak a little bit about this thread, I really appreciate that y'all post so much about the movies you've watched and that you also ask for recommendations. Just as I intended it to be, a community of people talking about movies.

I'd like to ask a question, does anyone feel like it'd be neccessary to add anything to the thread, or change something? (I mean the first post)
    Thanks again-
    Last edited by edxn; 04-01-2016 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks
    My favorite movie by far is Interstellar.

10/10 highly recommend.

Thanks
    Current favorite movie is Deadpool should check it out if you haven't.

Thanks
    Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay was the best movie for them. This movie literally had me dieing the stuff that they did and explained and symbolized was hilarious. But if I had to say my favorite movie has to be Independence Day with Will Smith. It was an Amazing movie, his old movies were his best but overall he is an fantastic actor. Also another movie was I Am Legend that movie was an Award Winning Movie because it was so well written and the acting was flawless.

Thanks
    i can watch ratatouille once a week and not get bored of it cause i've done it before
    if anyone knows similar animation movies that focus on food lmk!!

and ik about seth rogen's sausage party ty

Thanks
    The Brothers Grimsby

A must watch rated R comedy. It's literally 11/10. Disgustingly comical jokes, great action, thrill. I never had a break from laughing. It was magnificent from beginning to end.

My rate on the movie Deadpool is a 4/10. Overkilled jokes, you could anticipate the plot easily, lack of thrill, the only part I liked was the ''okay'' action parts.Maybe it's because it was SO hyped up for and I watched it on the second day of release and it wasn't the ideal.

Statistics - Xenon

Thanks
    >>Scout's guide to the zombie apocalypse <<

I cried in the cinemas... from laughing too hard

Thanks
    Once Finding Dory comes out, I'm going to be shoving kids out of the way to get my good seat c: Literally waited forever for this since the announcement in 2012 I think @~@

Anyways, I still cry every time I watch any Studio Ghibli film (Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaa, etc.) they get me good. I would recommend Spirited Away (because it's my favorite out of all of them) to those who haven't watched it, it is literally 10/10.

I think batman v. superman was probably the worst movie I've seen so far in a theater :| the combination of the overhype prior to the release and the lackluster, not very good casting and acting just did it for me. 3/10 imo
    Last edited by Lunarly; 05-16-2016 at 03:49 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunarly For This Useful Post: