Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movies

Thanks
    I watched The Witch and i didn't find it that well until the
    I suggest watching some Hayao Miyazaki films. Howls moving castle, Spirited away, Kiki Delivery service are all good animation movies and I really do love them. The animation is really a throwback and is not like how animation is done in today times.
    I'm just a total masochist

Thanks
    For good animated movies, I suggest watching Makoto Shinkai movies such as 5 Centimeters per Second, The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Voices of a Distant Star, and Children Who Chase Lost Voices. Superb backgrounds, amazing styles.

Other movie recommendations: Wolf Children, Grave of the Fireflies, Tokyo Godfathers, Memories (1995 movie), Paprika, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The Cat Returns, Ponyo, and Whisper of the Heart.

Thanks
    Just came back from Batman V Superman.

Thanks
    Yesterday I watched Ex Machina. ( You'll get the name at the end of the movie )
    It's a science-fiction movie about artificial intelligence with a lot of plot twisting.
    The movie is very very very enjoyable to watch and it's just a catching story.

I enjoyed every second of the movie and I can recommend it to everyone who likes the topic of
    future technology and mostly artificial intelligence.

Thanks
    "If I stay" and "About Time" Are 2 lovely movies I watched and I really liked them

Ninja | Dual Blade | Lv.248

Thanks
    Allegiant was one of the most awful movies I have ever watched in my entire life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edxn View Post
    Yesterday I watched Ex Machina. ( You'll get the name at the end of the movie )
    It's a science-fiction movie about artificial intelligence with a lot of plot twisting.
    The movie is very very very enjoyable to watch and it's just a catching story.

I enjoyed every second of the movie and I can recommend it to everyone who likes the topic of
    future technology and mostly artificial intelligence.

Thanks
    I watched Deadpool when it first released, one of my favourites in such a short amount of time.
    I have yet to watch Batman V Superman, but I heard good reviews. + I'm waiting and anticipating so hard to how Captain America: Civil War will be like.
    Watched Sinister + Sinister 2 and both were good however the first was much more interesting.
    I'm a big fan of Marvel movies as well as some scary ones too.

Much | Night Lord | Dojo

We live in the moment, experience in the past, and explore for the future.

Banned Zeta
    Thanks
    I watched unfriended recently......stay away from that movie, was ridiculously bad. Just bad actors, cringy silence moments and just plain kind of ignorant.
    But to balance i have to say that the movie "Rec" as in Record is really good, at least the spanish original one is

Thanks
    I watched Batman v Superman last weekend, and I gotta say, I feel very bittersweet about it.

Overall, I didn't hate the movie, but there were some parts of it that just didn't feel right. It isn't a bad movie, no, far from it. It's a good one, but I don't think it's great.

Also. I loved Deadpool. It was amazing. I remember a friend of mine went to see it like.... 6 times. SIX! Holy crap!
    「未来はあなたに属していません!」