No, it wasn't THAT horrible. I just feel like there are so many things that got either way too many plot holes and/or were rushed through. Sometimes I had to ask my boyfriend what in the heck happened because of this.
- Ben Affleck did a great job as Batman. I'm not gonna say that it was flawless, but he did a great job.
- The battle with Doomsday wasn't exactly the greatest thing in the world. I sincerely expected to be more shocked and pumped, but it really didn't do it for me.
- I really, really wished Wonder Woman got more screen time.
- Alfred pissed me off for some reason. I dunno why.
- Alex (or Lex, I don't remember) Luthor. I did not like the personality the actor portrayed. I know that the actor has that personality and that is basically what he does for his characters, but for a character such as Lex Luthor (even though it was the kid, but whatever), I didn't find it completely suitable.