Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Fate's GM Application

Name: Dan/Fate (Personally I like to be called whatever my IGN is at the time)
    Character Name: (Waiting until after the wipe)
    Do you have a Skype (yes/no): Yes
    Time zone: (GMT -7)
    When did you join AriesMS?: Forums was March 7th, but I registered an account on the main site earlier.
    What do you like most about AriesMS?: I personally like lower rate servers so Aries is an almost perfect fit for me. I played Novus and the ideas and concept of the server was really great. They did a lot of stuff right that appealed to many players, just poor staff management at the time and I feel that Aries has and will offer the same type of gameplay.
    How well are you able to communicate with the players: I like to put myself out there and make myself easily approachable. I try to be as nice or as friendly as I can be so more timid players can feel more comfortable when addressing questions and concerns. I tend to like to listen more to others to get to know them.
    Do you have any other commitments?: University, but I finish my semester next month mid April.

Have you ever played any of the official MapleStory(s)?: Yes
    Which one?: Global MapleStory
    How long?: About 4 years.

Have you ever been assigned a Staff position on any private server game(s)?: Yes
    List the game(s): Minecraft
    How long have you worked there?: ~2 months?
    What do your duties consist of? Set up different areas(stadiums,towns) for players to interact with an enjoy. Dealt with players issues and bugs (made note of the bugs and complied them to give to a different team to resolve)
    Do you still work there? If no, why not? No, it was mostly a small fraction server with friends and players from school or neighboring areas but slowly died out.

Are you more comfortable working alone or on a team? I can do both if required, but I am a stronger working with a team.
    What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to the AriesMS staff team?
    -I am very active on discord and the forums so I'm pretty fast to act with many questions or concerns others might be having.
    -Easily approachable,polite and welcoming to newer players.
    -I major in Law for university so I have pretty good problem solving skills as well as managing conflicts or conflicting issues.
    -Leadership skills (Ran and managed guilds in different servers and willing to act when situation demands it)

Besides those listed above, what do you believe to be important qualities of a Game Master?
    -I believe a Game Master needs to be impartial and look at every situation with respect to the ToS that are laid out to the community.
    -A Game Master should be willing and able to stand out to let the community know that they are present to help.
    -Loyalty and commitment to the players and the server will help move the server progression forward.

Why do you want to work with us?:
    As much as I love to play the game I would also like to have a bigger role in the entirety of the server. I always love to help others in small ways, but if I were able to work for the Elluel Network I would be able to help in a bigger way and make more of an impact to help Aries stand out.

Thank you for reading and your consideration

Thanks
    Applicant has not lived up to our standards.

Denied.