Alternative way to get nodestone
Hi, suggest to add alternative way to get nodestone( tradable / untradable ).
1.) Elite mob/ Elite boss at arcane river
- every map will random spawn a Elite mob that drop skill book / red cube / etc, to also add nodestone into it. (tradable)
2.) miu miu shop
- 50m each for recent drop rate?? ( low drop rate )
- 25m each for future drop rate?? ( high drop rate )
3.) Paragon Reward (untradable )
- P10 - 20 nodestone ??
- p20 - 40 nodestone ??
- P30 - 60 nodestone ??
- p40 - 80 nodestone ??
- p50 - 100 nodestone ??
4.) Daily Quest ??
- add daily quest example kill 300 mob to get 10 nodestone ?? (untradable)
5.) Boss drop ??
- add low rate drop to few boss like cra / hmag to drop nodestone ?? (untradable) (share within all party member)?
6.) Elite czak drop ??
- add low rate drop to elite czak to drop nodestone ?? (untradable) (share within all party member)?
thanks all elluel staff for great work
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to makoangel For This Useful Post:
- + Show/Hide list of the thanked
we have coin
old maple coin
trade a box 50/50 random for Nodestones?
I +1 the suggestion, but I hope it's added on after at least 95% of the classes get their 5th job. Adding this currently would only strengthen the already strong classes due to 5th job (just look at heka dynamics on top 10 before and after 5th job skill patches), so it should be worked on afterwards. It would also free up Nova and the others to focus on coding the rest of the 5th jobs instead while giving players a fair competitive outlook.
The Following User Says Thank You to oppasbaby For This Useful Post:
+1 Because theres SO MANY classes in the game, imagine how many nodestones you need to use to get one from your current class... and you know, gettin just 1 will be not enough...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hatsura For This Useful Post:
Implementing the daily quest from the official servers would be a great start. I believe making 5th job more accessible would entice more players to join.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hakushakuu For This Useful Post:
1 ,+1 i think need add nodestone from elite mob drop, but only all arcane map...
2 ,-1 is too easy get 5th skill...
3,+1 is great , but too many...
4 , +1 need add quest , but too many...
5, -1 i think is too easy get...
6 , idk for good or not good
If the staff for some reason is against making nodes more attainable, perhaps a better suggestion would be to have nodes give us a much higher chance of getting skills for our respective classes. If I'm not mistaken, GMS also has something like that in place. I honestly think that would be a better solution than just giving out node stones left and right.
1. Makes sense to drop nodestone once every elite boss, but not elite mob.
2. Why bother even farming for them at arcane then?
3. High level should not affect the number of nodes that a player can get.
4. There should already be a daily quest for arcane symbols, but not yet implemented.
5. Why would it drop from a boss when it should only be obtainable in arcane maps?
6. Not even 5% of the player population can do czak.
tbh, they just need to make the nodestone the way it is in GMS and should only be that way, obtainable by semi-new players and end game players at the same rate. And, of course, it should be tradeable so that people can farm them and make money.
there not that hard to get as of now if you farm in arcane maps you can easily get 20 a day if you make it easier it would be handing them out, you have to work for them if you want them some people want to just get them for free
20/day? How long do you farm?
Originally Posted by Gov3