Register

User Tag List

Thanks

PossessedTeddy#9087 ban appeal (Discord)

My ign is SatansSon (not sure if it applies to this)
    Job is Demon Avenger
    Pretty sure Squeezeme banned me
    Reason was I said everybody was banned in discord general chat
    You should give me another chance because I didn't see the announcement regarding this and wasn't intending to break any rules, was just trying to make a joke in the chat.
    I dont have an image it just wont let me accept the Discord chat invite from the website.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PossessedTeddy View Post
    My ign is SatansSon (not sure if it applies to this)
    Job is Demon Avenger
    Pretty sure Squeezeme banned me
    Reason was I said everybody was banned in discord general chat
    You should give me another chance because I didn't see the announcement regarding this and wasn't intending to break any rules, was just trying to make a joke in the chat.
    I dont have an image it just wont let me accept the Discord chat invite from the website.
    As mentioned by yourself, you were banned for spreading false rumors / provoking negative reactions from other members more than once on our Discord chat when the server was experiencing technical difficulties.
    Evidence : https://gyazo.com/690ca9e45fd3c8e225d2da3b96029c5e
    You were also given multiple chances and even kicked once before the ban was handed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Terms of Service
    Trolling/Flaming are considered the same as harassment. Therefore, intentionally insulting/attacking other users or provoking negative reactions from other members is not allowed. "Baiting" is considered trolling. Another form of trolling is if you say the server is up in chat when in fact, it is still down. The staff reserves the right to mute, ban, or kick you.
    Ban has since been lifted and you're strongly recommended to read through our Terms of Service to prevent a similar occurrence in the future.

Moved to resolved.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Seize For This Useful Post: