Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Bonus potential cube bug? or just unlucky?

Anyone tried to use bpot after the 5th job is released or recently? I'm not sure whether im too unlucky, but after using 600 bpots, i failed to get any 27% of any stats (str,dex,int,luk), whereas last time before new year, it was quite easy to get at least one 27% of any stats with just 200 bpot.

If anyone managed to get 27% of any stats with bpot recently (preferably these few days), please tell me so. Will greatly appreciate it as I do not want to waste bpots.
    Last edited by wushangui; 01-12-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks
    i hit all 27% bpots plus a bonus 30% dex for a friend's SLH within 100 cubes, except STR 27% , which was what he wanted around 2 days ago .

Thanks
    To be honest, i feel its the most recent server reset (11th Jan). I was getting random 27% bpots until the server restarted. It went downhill from there (800 cubes after server reset). There was a stretch of 150 cubes maybe? that didnt even produce 21%.
    Been getting Hp recovery tho, on my tyrant boots. Lel
    And ya, Im now still sitting on 15% str (tyrant boots). fml

Thanks
    Thanks for the replies guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadaron View Post
    To be honest, i feel its the most recent server reset (11th Jan). I was getting random 27% bpots until the server restarted. It went downhill from there (800 cubes after server reset). There was a stretch of 150 cubes maybe? that didnt even produce 21%.
    Been getting Hp recovery tho, on my tyrant boots. Lel
    And ya, Im now still sitting on 15% str (tyrant boots). fml
    I got a feeling its somewhere in jan when the bpot started to get harder to get 27%. Perhaps you are right, the recent server reset might have change something regarding bpots. The last time i use bpot cubes was in end-dec, when it was very easy to get 27% for one stat. So for now, i will just stop using bpot unless someone manage to get 27% of any stat easily XD. Please tell me so via this thread tyvm
    Last edited by wushangui; 01-12-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Thanks
    Hi, what were you cubing? i faced problems getting 21% of stat too when i cubed my hat. Used about 700 bonus potential cubes. This only happened when i cubed after the patch yesterday. Not too sure about it and i imagined that it was just pure bad luck, hence not reporting it on forums.

However, after the January patch, i do feel it is harder to cube bonus potentials. I still did get 27% stat though till the recent update just yesterday.
    Last edited by Rygon; 01-12-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygon View Post
    Hi, what were you cubing? i faced problems getting 21% of stat too when i cubed my hat. Used about 700 bonus potential cubes. Not too sure about it and i imagined that it was just pure bad luck, hence not reporting it on forums.

However, after the January patch, i do feel it is harder to cube bonus potentials. I still did get 27% stat though till the recent update just yesterday.
    Hi, I was cubing my fafnir top only after the server reset yesterday. I did not use bpot cubes from 1st Jan to server reset yesterday, and the last time i used bpot was near the christmas period. I'm also not sure whether it is a bug or not hence i wanted to ask the people here whether it has become significantly difficult to get 27% for any stats for bpot after the server reset yesterday. Maybe I am just unlucky XD.

Thanks
    It's strange because, before the reset, i was getting trolled by 27% int or dex for my tyrants relatively often (4-5 times in 500 cubes)
    And I was getting 21% str easily. (Wasnt satisfied T.T)
    But after the reset yesterday, 21% str was impossible, let alone 27% troll stats T.T

I'm gonna stop using bpots for awhile too, till maybe I get lucky? Lel

Thanks
    It happen that I used 500 bcube but did not get any 27% bpot..before yesterday update I still manage to get 27% bpot..but today I tried it..It almost impossible to get 21% as well.. Only happen to get 1 time 24%int..maybe today it's not my luck😢

Thanks
    Well I believe the server reset certainly changed something about bpot since it is not only me who is facing this problem.

Thanks
    Not to throw oil onto the fire, but I used about 1100 bpot cubes to get 21% Luk on my Superior Gollux Earrings. Before that reset I used about 8 stacks to literally cube 12-13 items to 21%+ (2 of them getting 27% Luk), so the reset definitely effected bpot potential. Has anyone made a report for this yet?