Register

User Tag List

Thread: Leafre lag

Thanks

Leafre lag

Hey, I'm pretty new tho the new style of MS (compared to BBB), and playing this server has been fun!

But, Leafre for some reason makes me lag SUPERBLY. Whenever I get into the Leafre map I begin to experience frame rate drop and it becomes unresponsive (client included). I don't know what's wrong, but all other maps seems to be working for me so far.. it's only Leafre.

I've tried to reduce graphical settings, even trying to see if it wont lag in windowed mode (still does), and no luck. :\

Thanks
    That's an issue on GMS's end. Leafre, Event Hall, and Dark world tree (from what I hear) are extremely laggy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eatos For This Useful Post:

Un-official Tech Support Epsilon Darksta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty new tho the new style of MS (compared to BBB), and playing this server has been fun!

But, Leafre for some reason makes me lag SUPERBLY. Whenever I get into the Leafre map I begin to experience frame rate drop and it becomes unresponsive (client included). I don't know what's wrong, but all other maps seems to be working for me so far.. it's only Leafre.

I've tried to reduce graphical settings, even trying to see if it wont lag in windowed mode (still does), and no luck. :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatos View Post
    That's an issue on GMS's end. Leafre, Event Hall, and Dark world tree (from what I hear) are extremely laggy.
    Hi Minstrel,

As Eatos said it is an issue on Maplestory's end and there is nothing currently we the people can do about it. However if you find yourself at such a low FPS that your client is constantly freezing and you are unable to move the map, you'll have to relog and work to get out of there ASAP as soon as you load and the lag kicks in again.

If you can manage to get to your chat box in time, simeple @towns and hit enter to jump to the first available option.

Regards,

Darksta
    IGN: Danksta - Hayato - 210 || Discord Name: Darksta#7731 || www.facebook.com/DarkstaAU
    Server Discord: https://discord.gg/bX9S22A

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darksta For This Useful Post: