Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Wind Archers Howling Gale bug

In Game Name : Talent
    Screenshot of Bug(If applicable) : N/A
    Description : Basically I was in Hard Magnus and I was able to use my 5th job skill (Howling Gale) in the beginning. But after my first death, I wasn't able to create anymore wind energy. Happened throughout the whole run.
    Talent - Wind Archer

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hush For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I think your wind enery clock resets to 0 every death. When I was at magnus yesterday I could cast it again if I stayed alive long enough for the 20 second clock to give me a charge. Not sure if an intended mechanic tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mq9lol View Post
    I think your wind enery clock resets to 0 every death. When I was at magnus yesterday I could cast it again if I stayed alive long enough for the 20 second clock to give me a charge. Not sure if an intended mechanic tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    It doesn't end up recharging after the death. So I wasn't able to cast it throughout the rest of the run.
    Talent - Wind Archer

Thanks
    I ran into the same issue today after dying to Cygnus' DR. I tried changing channels, re-equipping the node in V Matrix, nothing worked short of a relog (RIP Echo). Wind Energy seems to be some kind of a hidden buff that we can't see. My theory is that using a Buff Freezer after dying makes it bug out and not give us any more Wind Energy to use Howling Gale. I did some testing on Normal Arkarium and when I didn't use the Buff Freezer after dying, the game would still give Wind Energy as normal after reviving, but reviving with the Buff Freezer breaks Wind Energy generation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imperatrix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    +1, same problem as mentioned above~

To add on, apparently sometimes when you change a map, the Wind Energy resets to 0.
    E.g walking through hilla's map and going into to portal results in resetting the Wind Energy to 0
    Last edited by Rygon; 01-11-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperatrix View Post
    I ran into the same issue today after dying to Cygnus' DR. I tried changing channels, re-equipping the node in V Matrix, nothing worked short of a relog (RIP Echo). Wind Energy seems to be some kind of a hidden buff that we can't see. My theory is that using a Buff Freezer after dying makes it bug out and not give us any more Wind Energy to use Howling Gale. I did some testing on Normal Arkarium and when I didn't use the Buff Freezer after dying, the game would still give Wind Energy as normal after reviving, but reviving with the Buff Freezer breaks Wind Energy generation.
    I will try this. I just can't do it on hmag. Cuz having to buff even when it runs out is a hassle.
    Talent - Wind Archer