Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Zero classes FPS LAG? help!

So ive been playing this game for about 2 months now, ive been receiving massive amounts of fps lag ever since i first played it. im a zero main, and the problem is it only occurs when i play on my zero class. other classes the game runs smoothly
    i dont have any fps lags in other games, like cs:go, dota, division, battlefield...

any else receiving fps lag? and how they fixed it?

it only came to my attention as im starting to do end game bossing, and when it fps drops to the point where my screen freezes it bugs me alot while bossing.. while farming maps it does the same thing but its tolerable as i wouldnt die from it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Envying For This Useful Post:

Un-official Tech Support Epsilon Darksta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Envying,

Currently Zero is extremely bugged and has many issues. (You can't even potential it's weapon). There isn't an estimate time until this is fixed, so your best bet is to just re-roll a different class unfortunately.

Regards,

Darksta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksta View Post
    Hi Envying,

Currently Zero is extremely bugged and has many issues. (You can't even potential it's weapon). There isn't an estimate time until this is fixed, so your best bet is to just re-roll a different class unfortunately.

Regards,

Darksta
    Sadly ive invested so much time into my zero, :/ just hope they will fix it soon. In the end its my main, and rerolling a new char is kinda hard as i am unable to trade my weapon for a new one o;

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Envying View Post
    Sadly ive invested so much time into my zero, :/ just hope they will fix it soon. In the end its my main, and rerolling a new char is kinda hard as i am unable to trade my weapon for a new one o;
    If you send all the Maple leaves from your main to an alt you can level them with it, aswell as create decent set of weapons and gear that will get you to 50k range easy at level 100. I highly doubt zero will be fixed anytime soon, but it is up to you.

Regards,

Darksta

Thanks
    If you send all the Maple leaves from your main to an alt you can level them with it, aswell as create decent set of weapons and gear that will get you to 50k range easy at level 100. I highly doubt zero will be fixed anytime soon, but it is up to you.

Regards,

Darksta
    thing is my weapon is +16, and since the weapon is only unique to zero its impossible to "trade/sell" my weapon. i understand that maple leaves and what not can gear/level up a new char.. but reaching current range will take alot of time and messos to get a new weapon +17... if you understand
    but i guess i just have to stick with my zero.. and hope! that aries fix it..... i understand that have a lot on their hands, but ill just stay optimistic for a bit, i mean they have identified the bugs on zero for a while now.

thank you for you reply though!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Envying For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thing is my weapon is +16, and since the weapon is only unique to zero its impossible to "trade/sell" my weapon. i understand that maple leaves and what not can gear/level up a new char.. but reaching current range will take alot of time and messos to get a new weapon +17... if you understand
    but i guess i just have to stick with my zero.. and hope! that aries fix it..... i understand that have a lot on their hands, but ill just stay optimistic for a bit, i mean they have identified the bugs on zero for a while now.

Hopefully they fix it soon! Good luck on leveling, and happy Mapling.

Regards,

Darksta

Thanks

Good news! By the time you read this, they will have bought the server down for Maintance and Fixed Zero weapons! =)
    IGN: Danksta - Hayato - 210 || Discord Name: Darksta#7731 || www.facebook.com/DarkstaAU
    Server Discord: https://discord.gg/bX9S22A

Thanks
    Good news! By the time you read this, they will have bought the server down for Maintance and Fixed Zero weapons! =)
    unfortunately zero weapons didnt fix yet, and my weapon is currently bugged

Thanks
    unfortunately zero weapons didnt fix yet, and my weapon is currently bugged
    Hi Envying,

I was uable to upgrade my weapon to level 6 at least, it's progress definitely. And being able to cube is a huge bonus. If you've already opened a bug report in that section then there isn't really much else you can do to fix it.

Kind regards,

Darksta
    IGN: Danksta - Hayato - 210 || Discord Name: Darksta#7731 || www.facebook.com/DarkstaAU
    Server Discord: https://discord.gg/bX9S22A

Thanks
    Zero definitely has issues and should be looked into and I'm not talking about the weapon because that's the least of the concerns..

Its quite unfortunate because the job is incredibly fun and unique to play, people are just too lazy to push more than 1 button. (combos)
    Last edited by Macintosh; 01-12-2017 at 12:36 PM.