Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    +1
    The main reason is because that I've experienced being staff at other games.
    After playing a long time and still not get bored from it is a quite difficult thing to manage.
    So she playing for six months while helping people, and wants to help the entire community further by becoming an actual staff is quite an impressive thing to do in my view.

Other than that, I believe she has all the basic requirements.
    Check some chairs, fashions and Demon Avenger quitting sales.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sammysit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    +1, need this GM in AriesMS
    because this server need more end-game playing, then got more online ppl...
    Server:AriesMS
    Characters:1200525252
    Job Class:Xenon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to e900003 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    +1
    All the reasons have already been stated but in very short terms; I've talked with kat ingame before and she is a very helpful person that from my experiences also have a lot of patience when it comes to helping people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    No thank you was rude to me for no reason when i ask for help "stfu im busy" .. Sorry dude i was just asking for help no need to be aggresive

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xox View Post
    No thank you was rude to me for no reason when i ask for help "stfu im busy" .. Sorry dude i was just asking for help no need to be aggresive
    Would be great if you showed evidence to back up your claim instead of typing something that doesn't look true.

To me, Kat is very kind and generous to anyone she tries to assist in both game/discord. She does have the qualities to be a GM. If she couldn't assist you, then you might of said something as a way to be a troll or pointed out a obvious question that was answered already. But that's just my thoughts, I still think Kat has a chance because she meets the requirements and the good attitude of becoming a GM. Still wishing you luck, Kat.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherOption View Post
    -Snip-
    Can't tell if this is a troll or serious. Half of your points are pretty much blindly said without proper evidence to back it up.
    Last edited by Hayley; 03-11-2017 at 07:07 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hayley For This Useful Post:

Bowmaster Buff Pls Epsilon Katherine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xox View Post
    Hello, I have never said that to ANYONE, so can you please provide evidence? This seems really fake and made up lol... Also would like to point out that nobody has really messaged me lately in-game as I've been busy with exams, and I haven't even been on much.

Thanks
    Honestly I don't know much about OP but from what I've seen and heard she seems fine for the job and especially since there's usually not to many GMs online (or maybe i'm just on at bad times who knows?), would be nice to have a few more in game staff members.
    Heneh0 223 Cannon Master (Active)
    Bish0p 209 Bishop (Inactive)
    Obsolete 18x Battle Mage (Semi-Active)

Join Serenity here

Need some inspiration?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentScriptz For This Useful Post: