Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I brought up the Hekaton for a reason, if you want to change the mules getting into hekaton why are you using them, you say you still get your 2-5 rank but that's when you are using beast tamer mule in your party.
    and as for the Hayato bug with the 500% dmg, I don't mind Hatsura being rank 1 since he always played Hayato , but I do agree that's it's annoying that everyone changing classes based on how well they'll do in heka.
    and for your hekaton ideas I do agree with some but I really think you should check it again.

You may only enter Hekaton if youíre in a 1-man party and youíre the leader. Leaving the party while inside Hekaton will kick you out of the map. (everybody is solo and no more ďmulesĒ)-Super agree with this one, i mean you can just make it so you can't enter heka while in a party,but this is a really great idea to make it more balanced,well done for this one.

Buff Freezers will now work inside Hekaton upon dying- I don't mind this one , i agree it's a bit annoying to lose your buffs and having to rebuff again, but it's balanced since it applies to everyone.

ALL HP healing is disabled inside Hekaton (similar to Ghost Parkís mechanics)- Really bad idea,some classes need that healing especially if you wanna bring back the fireballs,also it gives advantage to mages since they got fairy.

Rune buffs are removed upon entering- Again don't really mind this one, it's balanced since everyone could use it.

5th job skills are disabled (temporary until all 5th job skills are implemented)-Totally agree.

Skills that give monster debuffs now work (I/L freeze stacks, Night Lordís Assassin Marks, etc)- not sure about this one, if possible then great but debuffs might include stuns or lead to bugs.

Hekaton will no longer grab you and send you inside the Dark Room map or another spot on the original map (removing the RNG factor of Hekaton)-Bad idea also, Rng will always be a part of maplestory , removing those mechanics would make hekaton way more boring,I really like that RNG in heka and it applies to everyone so no reason to remove it.

Hekatonís head will now breathe out fireballs periodically that do damage until the head is killed (old mechanic that was removed) - Agreed , i played during that time and it was really fun, if it can be brought back without causing issues it would be nice.

Hekatonís shoulders will now cast more lightning bolts more often until both shoulders are killed- don't really mind.
    Hekatonís HP is increased by a further 2x amount for each body part- totally agree to that, i would like to see Hekaton lasting longer time and that you can't actually always kill it,also i think the amount of people that can go in should be increased.

and again , everything i say is my opinion, so you choose to take it in anyway you want.
    and no i'm not Glaciers, i'm the original, if you want to talk more i'm on discord, good luck with your app.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Glacier For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Does not understand that people have different perspective on issues. Some guy was unhappy with the fact that CSS blank items were deleted instead of replaced, and when some people was having some debates over the issues, Kat insisted that people should stop right after 1 opening of the blank item. This it the message sent on #announcement "Apologies for the blank item in the SSB. Item causing the issue has been identified and will be rectified as soon as possible. @Everyone". Nothing can be derived from this message just wait for it to be fixed.

These are some responses from her (17 January 10am-12am [?]):

• Nobody expected the NX to be refunded or really changed to another item
    • The last time this happened, the blank items were removed
    • As for opening more SSB, that's up to your decision. You know there are blank items inside the SSB, you could always wait and open after they fix it, or you can rush and open them
    • Happened last time, and everyone dealt with it
    • And once they got it, they should stop
    • At most, you wasted 20k NX
    • If you kept going after clearly receiving the "blank" item, that's your fault
    • Yes, it sucks, everybody, new or veteran, lost some NX. The first time you encountered the bug inside the Cash Shop, you should have stopped since you released there's a bugged item.
    • Are you seriously complaining about 20k NX
    • ??
    • That's completely your fault lol
    • After your first encounter, you SHOULD HAVE stopped
    • You kept going knowing about the bugged item
    • You could have asked around with what's going on with the bugged item
    • There's a Discord and a forums full of information

This is not how a Aries Staff would speak. Not everyone is on Discord/Forums (not come tell me it's their fault for not being on them). Forums lack information of these issues. It is not idiot-proof that item will be REMOVED.

Now, I don't want to be entirely against her so here are some pros for her.

She is active on discord, helps people out occasionally. Not sure about in-game. Pretty sure we can find some evidence of her helping out people in her forum history. That's all.

Yes, I created an account just because I saw this application and thought it should be pointed out. But come on, most +1s are from people that know the applicant, not trying to accuse them of asking for them. But friends always do a little something for them which is commendable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Bowmaster Buff Pls Epsilon Katherine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    -snip-
    Hello. As I stated ON Discord when this debate took place, I clearly said I understand the frustration of losing NX because of said bug, but I also said, with you even pointing it out, the GMs will most likely NOT give back any sort of compensation for this bug. Also noting that this happened a few SSB rotations ago, and every player, including myself was annoyed by it, but there was nothing that could be done. As I originally said, after opening the "blank" item the first time, as a player, you should have stopped to prevent any further damages while you waited for a GM response. You kept going knowing there was a bugged item in there, and should have waited till it was resolved.

Now as for your quotes that you took from our conversation, I don't see any problem with any of the things I said? All I stated according to everything you posted was "Stop after your first "blank" SSB item, or else it'll potentially cause problems for you as you may not get refunded. If you keep going, don't blame anyone else but yourself if you don't get compensated."

Yes, I can see it's frustrating with getting bugged items, but just like everyone else, we all just have to deal with it in the end. I wasn't the only person who told you this, and there were multiple posts on the forums regarding the bugged SSB items.

Anyways, thanks for your comment.
    Last edited by Katherine; Today at 01:25 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    Hello. As I stated ON Discord when this debate took place, I clearly said I understand the frustration of losing NX because of said bug, but I also, with you even pointing it out, the GMs will most likely NOT give back any sort of compensation for this bug. Also noting that this happened a few SSB rotations, and every player, including myself was annoyed by it, but there was nothing that can be done. As I originally said, after opening the "blank" item the first time, as a player, you should have stopped to prevent any further damages while you waited for a GM response. You kept going knowing there was a bugged item in there, and should have waited till it was resolved.

Now as for your quotes that you took from our conversation, I don't see any problem with any of the things I said? All I stated according to everything you posted was "Stop after your first "blank" SSB item, or else it'll potentially cause problems for you as you may not get refunded. If you keep going, don't blame anyone else but yourself if you don't get compensated."

Yes, I can see the frustrating with getting bugged items, but just like everyone else, we all just have to deal with it in the end. I wasn't the only person who told you this, and there were multiple posts on the forums regarding the bugged SSB items.

Anyways, thanks for your comment.
    You might not mean it but it has elements of frustration. I'm viewing this as a third party. Redirecting them to past sources would end the argument in Discord. "Nobody expected the NX to be refunded or really changed to another item." is clearly ignorance, there were people expecting it to replaced by items (again not everyone is a veteran). Not viewing in other's perspective, a new SSB rotation was just released, some people WILL be excited and just play around with it even with the blank item bug. I would include the names if they were applicants. For someone not from the Aries team, I don't think you should sound that conclusively.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Judge For This Useful Post:

Bowmaster Buff Pls Epsilon Katherine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    -snip-
    I was never 100% conclusively UNTIL they removed the "blank" items (the quotes you took from me were our conversation after the blank items were removed). As for before they were removed, I told many people multiple times to be careful when opening SSBs as you most likely WILL NOT receive compensation from loss of NX due to past experience with a similar bug from a previous SSB rotation. The GMs handled this situation exactly the same as before, which is to remove the "blank" NX items and provide no compensation. Nobody really has any say in this other than Nova, and that's what he's always done. You just stated as well, a new SSB rotation was just released, and if you decided to keep going after knowing about the "blank" item, it's your fault since you didn't care about potential damages, but you just wanted to continue opening for the new items.

Anyways, I rather not continue this conversation as it's getting off-topic, and I nor anyone else other than Nova has a say in if we ever receive compensation. The only thing I told you or whoever you're referring to is what was going to happen with the "blank" items.

Thanks
    Hi, I'd love to see people's thought on hekaton, but this is really not the place. Let's all refrain from diluting the depth of input people have been giving about the app with talks of hekaton moving forward. Thanks!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oppasbaby For This Useful Post: