Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Items price inflation , Botters

Recently Bonus Potential Cube and NX price keep dropping , here's the reason

http://imgur.com/a/AEpyX

http://elluel.net/showthread.php?176...-Botting-Macro

This is an example..
    Now many map are filled with botters , even the popular one , sometimes even I ask something 3 times , the person only started response.
    Hope GM will change the rule about botting , not just ban 3 days.
    It is very unfair to other players who farmed and play fairly hours by hours just to earn but price keep getting lower make it not too worth.

Thanks
    "NOT ENUF EVIDENCE".
    god bless us.
    fair hard working people and noobs like me are decaying because of botters.
    so does the server..

btw recently i've seen someone walking in FM market, jumping and saying every 10 secs "CC". probably he was "farming" XDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks
    One for the future, inflation = prices rising.

I dont think botting is causing deflation of the cost of items, i just think its the poor econony due to trade only centered around a few items. Now what we have here is a huge influx of new players flooding the market with these goods, thus supply is increasing rapidly but demand is not increasing as fast as supply. This is causing the prices of many items to simply fall due to competiton in the markets for players to sell their goods.

This isnt a botting problem and this needs to be fixed with more items for players to trade, more cubes etc. If this doesnt happen soon the economy will simply collapse. This is a warning to the GM's. It will become a major problem soon enough, its up to them if they wish to do anything about it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thaiboygoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I think the OP means to say recorded video evidence submitted by users should get permanent bans, not 3days ban, just for the record. The ToS was previously updated to permaban any players tested and caught by the GM's.

Thanks
    Botting is permaban. However, even with this new rule there is still a lot of botters.

Thanks
    I have seen private servers with dedicated gms and half-assed ones. I'd say the team here is poorly managed. Some of them probably think going through reports and replying is a waste of time but its a reassurance to the playerbase if they did reply to every appeal saying the reason and whether if its a ban or no.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Botting is permaban. However, even with this new rule there is still a lot of botters.
    But when you record , the botter only get 3 days ban , only perma ban when caught by gm bot test

Thanks
    thx for info. time to download some bot programs lol. why would I do it by myself if others don't

Thanks
    An overhaul of the current Terms of Service is about to be published, this will cover the concerns that player has had, or have.
    @lurker, while I appreciate your comment, all of the ban are justified, and have the necessary evidence required to ban them. Not trying to point fingers but we are one of the servers out there that even bother to reply to appeal sections and not just moves it to the denied/resolved sections. All of the appeals that were publish on this forum will have the necessary reason for their ban, unless if they have been posting the same appeals.

Cheers.

Thanks
    Items, especially farm-able items such as NX and bpot cubes are known to deflate in private servers because over time, more proportion of server's population are able to farm effectively (be thankful that we don't have anymore elite channels for prices to crash faster). Even after Kishin nerf, bpot prices are once again slowly going back down to around 400 a stack. It's normal, because of competition, supply and demand don't balance out, you can argue that bpotting is far too easy especially after the first V update so that on average, players don't need to use bpot cubes or NX as much so that they rather sell these and obtain vcubes, dp or other things instead.

One way to fix is to actively manage exchange ratio of items (e.g. bpot cubes from 18 time coin to a higher number, at the same time for NX to bpot cubes too, otherwise there will be a switch to solely using NX for bpot cubes and that further crashes NX prices, and this in turn will crash bpot cube prices). One major problem with this is that you manage to fix the economy at large, but at the cost of new players starting up. It's a difficult situation but I think the best remedy is to look at how bpot cubes and vcubes lines are obtained and tweak that accordingly, without breaking it of course. This will act as a "mesos sink" assuming we have no other (or new) content to use mesos on.

The problem of botting will always exist in every server, making botting from tempban to permban was a step in the right direction, as well as nerfing Kishin to crash the rare NX market, but many more things are needed to hold the server and the economy from collapsing, and that is certainly not easy.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ineffable For This Useful Post: