Register

User Tag List

Thread: Keep Xenon?

Thanks

Keep Xenon?

Hi so i returned after stopping for a bit on aries but i was wondering if I should keep playing xenon, because I feel like its hard and annoying to cube for all stat and i was curious if there were any classes that would be better for me to start off with? I have about 500k range on my xenon currently and i have the pirate jap set so i was thinking of a pirate class but im open to changing to any class if its more efficient than xenon at my current funds

Thanks
    Unless you have buttloads of time and patience and mesos, no. Xenons are one of the toughest classes when it comes to end game funding, and even if you get funded you can never compete with the other 'top' classes. Just my two cents as a 38m range Xenon.

Thanks
    Ty, i'll probably switch from xenon but does anyone have any suggestions for which class i should change too?

Thanks
    Theifs are generally good, Dual Blades in particular. Paladins are good to start the server with since it's easy to boss on them, but you'd have to make a seperate farming character most likely. Mages, Lumis are great at the start, and you can eventually shift your gear to the ever op bishops in this server. If you're looking for a cheap class to fund till end game, Bowman / Wind Archers are probably your best shot since %Dex is basically dirt cheap now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathodic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I mained Xenon for a while and the effort and time I put in was not worth the results I got. I switched to Buccaneer and with half the range was able to outdps my Xenon. Well, at least Xenons are fun. There's that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JosieWosie For This Useful Post: