Register

User Tag List

Thread: Archers

Thanks

Archers

Wich one do more damage... Wind archer, Wild hunter or Bow Master? i would like to know too if corsair its a good job to choose.

Thanks
    In terms of damage, probably wind archer. Wild hunter is bugged as far as I know. Bow master is more convenient to play considering you can walk while using hurricane and wind archer can't. You should try out mercedes too, mercedes is in my opinion way more fun to play than the other archers, and you probably want the link skill anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyface View Post
    In terms of damage, probably wind archer. Wild hunter is bugged as far as I know. Bow master is more convenient to play considering you can walk while using hurricane and wind archer can't. You should try out mercedes too, mercedes is in my opinion way more fun to play than the other archers, and you probably want the link skill anyway.
    Heard WA is bugged for now. Doing less damage than it should. So in Aries, for now, BM > WA till its fixed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakushakuu View Post
    Heard WA is bugged for now. Doing less damage than it should. So in Aries, for now, BM > WA till its fixed.
    I personally don't have a Wind Archer myself but iirc, I hear people complaining about trifling whim having bugged targeting. Kind of like DA's Nether shield.
    -So I decided to install Linux.

Thanks
    The damage bug I've seen on the forum is definitely fixed (bonus damage when attacking lesser number of mobs) but the triffling arrow activation Hyper stat (10% extra chance of activation) seems to not be working.

Thanks
    As far as i know the WA bug is not fixed. I happened to find a WA magnus tutorial on youtube from a WA with the exact stats i have (bd/pdr/crit/range). I am doing 8-9m per line while she was doing 12-13m per line. considring I do 345% without bonuses and she does 80% more dmg to single target (425) the dps difference is 23%.

Regardless I find the class fun to play. I used to main a BM years ago and started dislike the9 playstyle and being overshadowed by WA revamp.

P.S. would be really nice to have the bug fixed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk