Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksta View Post
    Hi Ainsworth,

I'm glad you've found a temporary fix! Perhaps your antivirus is messing with your client. Make sure you add an exception for it and your maplestory folder. If you don't have Antivirus, and instead have windows defender, you will have to do the same, and maybe even turn off active scanning protection.

Kind regards,

Darksta
    I"ll keep searching the problem source , btw , thanks for all your efforts trying to help me with my problem , i'm very thankful !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ainsworth For This Useful Post:

Un-official Tech Support Zeta Darksta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsworth View Post
    I"ll keep searching the problem source , btw , thanks for all your efforts trying to help me with my problem , i'm very thankful !

Hi Ainsworth,

It's not a problem at all. I love to help people =) Hopefully we can get it sorted propperly so i can use the fix in the future for people who have the same problem!

Kind regards,

Darksta
    IGN: Danksta - Hayato - 202 || Discord: Darksta#7731 || www.facebook.com/DarkstaAU

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darksta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Error 38 / Blackscreens constantly

Quote Originally Posted by Darksta View Post
    Hi Ainsworth,

It's not a problem at all. I love to help people =) Hopefully we can get it sorted propperly so i can use the fix in the future for people who have the same problem!

Kind regards,

Darksta
    Hey Darksta , i found out that replacing the client every time i log in and cutting the opening file fixed my problem , u can use that as a "fix" when anyone get the same problem , i tested it all day and i could log in on the first try ( i had to try like 50 times to log in before i did that ) , so , i think it's a good option for those who really want to play this game until a definitive fix is found , now at least i can access the cs and travel to another channels to purchase the itens that i want . Again , thank you for all your efforts to help me , you're such a good person !

Ps: Tell people to not try to get in the cs and change channel multiple times in a short period of time , even with all tests i still getting dc when i do that

Last edited by Ainsworth; 01-12-2017 at 11:52 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ainsworth For This Useful Post:

Un-official Tech Support Zeta Darksta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsworth View Post
    Hey Darksta , i found out that replacing the client every time i log in and cutting the opening file fixed my problem , u can use that as a "fix" when anyone get the same problem , i tested it all day and i could log in on the first try ( i had to try like 50 times to log in before i did that ) , so , i think it's a good option for those who really want to play this game until a definitive fix is found , now at least i can access the cs and travel to another channels to purchase the itens that i want . Again , thank you for all your efforts to help me , you're such a good person !

Ps: Tell people to not try to get in the cs and change channel multiple times in a short period of time , even with all tests i still getting dc when i do that

Hi Ainsworth,

I'm glad i could help you. I will pass on this valueable information to all those who have the same problem. Thank you for working diligently with me to get this problem solved!

Kind regards,

Darksta
    IGN: Danksta - Hayato - 202 || Discord: Darksta#7731 || www.facebook.com/DarkstaAU

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darksta For This Useful Post: