Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdLogics View Post
    Name and IGN: Segev IGN: Cosplayer
    Country/Timezone: Israel/Not Sure.(GMT +2?)
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 8
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them:None! Lonely
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Probably having fun while getting as high as I can at everything, getting funded is my current goal.
    Why you chose Reflect: I was looking at guilds, ingame and at the forums, and Reflect seems like the best one, friendly, active and not too big!
    Tell us about yourself: Im Segev(Pronouncing it is hard, just call me Cosplayer.), 15 years old from Israel, I played a ton of other private servers but now I found the perfect one, Aries. I started about a week ago, but not fully started, there are tests and thats an obstacle that I will get over soon.
    I'm learning Computer Science and Physics, 5 points math and English(life? no need.).
    I have some free time every day, and I play whatever comes to my head, usually its Aries. you wont see me inactive for me than a day.
    Hi Segev! Hopefully Reflect members can help you with your goals, and welcome to AriesMS!
    I'm pleased to say that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please PM a member from our Reflect staff or come looking for us at CH7FM20.

-Parcel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ReflectGuild For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kenray670 View Post
    Name and IGN: Ken IGN: Vertix
    Country/Timezone: Guam (UTC+10:00)
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6-ish school is coming up so its a more or less thing
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: N/A
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Have fun, let off some steam from work/school and to meet new people.
    Why you chose Reflect: Seems like a really friendly guild from an exterior outlook
    Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm a private server gamer, but played GMS for a good 5 years. I also play CSGO, WoW and LoL. Currently I'm balancing school, work, gym and gaming on the downtime. I'm full Filipino and I live on a tiny island :P. My hobbies are basketball, swimming, weightlifting and of course gaming .

PS: Hope we can get along well.
    Hi Ken! Thank you for your interest in Reflect. I'm sure you'll fit right in with us~
    Your application has been accepted. Please PM a member from our Reflect team or drop by our FM at CH7FM20.

-Parcel

Thanks
    Nevermind
    Last edited by ReflectGuild; 01-07-2017 at 06:45 AM. Reason: cheque decided to steal my spotlight

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maxg5 View Post
    Hopefully you will accept me to your guild

Name and IGN: Max. Ign: Avengerco

Country/Timezone: UTC +02:00

How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: i am mostly active in the weekends cause i am working. so about 4.

Previous guild(s) and why you left them: None

What is your goal on AriesMS?:my Goal is to have fun, get stronger and do guild connected stuff like GPQ and just hang out with everyone in my spare time.

Why you chose Reflect:I am a farley new player i saw a nice guild with nice people in it i met a few of you just a few moments ago on one of my other characters that i use to farm and i just want the game to be more fun , talk to people , i want to bond with people meet new and interesting personalities.

Tell us about yourself:Tell us something of yourself ? I work a a coffee shop and i enjoy it very much i like the taste of coffee
    i am a gamer from my childhood. played Age of empires for a very long time before i discovered only games.
    My first game was RuneScape i still remember the game and how much fun i had playing with my friends. then i discovered maplestory been playing ever since.
    I like to talk and meet new people. I enjoy helping others with what they need even on my expense of time and money
    i am very talk active person so as i will learn more about the game and server everytime someone asks a question and i will see it i will help with pleasure. i hope to get the same attitude from people as i give out to others.

Last, i hope you will read this and add me to your guild , Have a good day or night whatever is the time at your place
    Hi there Max,

Thank you for your interest in Reflect. I remember playing Runescape as my first game as well, that was indeed a good game. I am pleased to say your application has been ACCEPTED. Please PM any member of the Reflect team or drop by our guild FM (FM 20 Ch7) for an invite.

Welcome to Reflect!

-Cheque

Thanks
    Name and IGN: Andy IGN Resh
    Country/Timezone: United States PST
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: I want to make as many friends as i can while trying to increase my range
    Why you chose Reflect: I really like the name
    Tell us about yourself: I like to joke around. I played Maplestory since 2008 and i played on and off until 2015. 2015 is when i found out about private servers. The last private server i played was ElliniaMS but ExtaliaMS was the first one i played.
    Last edited by Roey; 01-07-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks
    Last edited by Roey; 01-07-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks
    Hello! I'd like to apply for the guild.

Name and IGN: Aifu
    Country/Timezone: Central Europe / UTC +1
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 7
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: I want to make my character strong and just to have fun in general!
    Why you chose Reflect: Out of all the guilds, Reflect looks the most sympathetic to me.
    Tell us about yourself: I am new to the game, so I really hope I can find someone that could help me and will not mind a lot if I ask lots of noob questions, haha. xD I consider myself a loyal, friendly and understanding person. I have a variety of interests.. I absolutely love tea, k-pop, yaoi - I also enjoy making gfx and video editing!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roey View Post
    Name and IGN: Andy IGN Resh
    Country/Timezone: United States PST
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: I want to make as many friends as i can while trying to increase my range
    Why you chose Reflect: I really like the name
    Tell us about yourself: I like to joke around. I played Maplestory since 2008 and i played on and off until 2015. 2015 is when i found out about private servers. The last private server i played was ElliniaMS but ExtaliaMS was the first one i played.
    Hi Andy! Thank you for your interest in Reflect (I quite like the name too)
    I'm glad to say that your application has been accepted! PM a member from our Reflect team or visit our FM at CH7FM20.

Welcome to Reflect

-Parcel

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Hello! I'd like to apply for the guild.

Name and IGN: Aifu
    Country/Timezone: Central Europe / UTC +1
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 7
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: I want to make my character strong and just to have fun in general!
    Why you chose Reflect: Out of all the guilds, Reflect looks the most sympathetic to me.
    Tell us about yourself: I am new to the game, so I really hope I can find someone that could help me and will not mind a lot if I ask lots of noob questions, haha. xD I consider myself a loyal, friendly and understanding person. I have a variety of interests.. I absolutely love tea, k-pop, yaoi - I also enjoy making gfx and video editing!
    Hi Aifu! I hope our Reflect members are able to guide you through the game as you seem fairly new (Welcome to AriesMS btw )
    I'm pleased to let you know that your application has been accepted! Please message a member from our Reflect staff or drop by our FM (CH7FM20) for an invite.

-Parcel
    Last edited by ReflectGuild; 01-08-2017 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks
    Good evening.

Name: Andrew
    IGN: ThomBrowne
    Country/Timezone: United States (UTC -5)
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 7, 8 during weekends
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: None in AriesMS, but member of a small self-made guild named Monochrome in Extalia. Disbanded due Extalia's shutdown.
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Making connections and friends, like many others have said, but I've got a few other ideas in mind. First, I think there are a set of common traits that many AriesMS players share (some of them exemplified by the applications prior to mine). For instance, appreciation of Asian culture, love of aesthetics, personability, and the drive to bond together over a common experience. For me, AriesMS is a medium to further develop myself in these areas, while enjoying the mechanics of the game itself.
    Why you chose Reflect: As you might be able to tell from my name, fashion is one of my hobbies. A major reason why Reflect immediately spoke to me was the obvious attention to aesthetics that all Reflect members, particular the Staff Members, possessed. Honestly, beautifying one's character is a considerable part of the entire Maplestory experience, and AriesMS stresses this point even more. As such, I feel that Reflect will be a community conducive to appreciation and discussion of aesthetics and fashion, perhaps even in real life. Additionally, the couple of Reflect members I've talked to in-game have been more than accommodating, which is another plus for me.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm Asian-American; moved to the U.S. when I was 8. Always loved Maplestory and played GMS for a good 4 or 5 years before moving onto private servers. Typically my day consists of working out in the morning, going to classes, going to sailing practice, and then relaxing with some time with friends online (which I hope to add Reflect to this inventory) or offline. I enjoy jogging, fooling around with friends on FruityLoops, and I have an unhealthy obsession with tennis. I speak Mandarin, Shanghainese, and a little Spanish outside of English.

Thanks in advance to the Recruitment Staff for their time and consideration. Peace.