Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasysia View Post
    Good evening.

Name: Andrew
    IGN: ThomBrowne
    Country/Timezone: United States (UTC -5)
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 7, 8 during weekends
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: None in AriesMS, but member of a small self-made guild named Monochrome in Extalia. Disbanded due Extalia's shutdown.
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Making connections and friends, like many others have said, but I've got a few other ideas in mind. First, I think there are a set of common traits that many AriesMS players share (some of them exemplified by the applications prior to mine). For instance, appreciation of Asian culture, love of aesthetics, personability, and the drive to bond together over a common experience. For me, AriesMS is a medium to further develop myself in these areas, while enjoying the mechanics of the game itself.
    Why you chose Reflect: As you might be able to tell from my name, fashion is one of my hobbies. A major reason why Reflect immediately spoke to me was the obvious attention to aesthetics that all Reflect members, particular the Staff Members, possessed. Honestly, beautifying one's character is a considerable part of the entire Maplestory experience, and AriesMS stresses this point even more. As such, I feel that Reflect will be a community conducive to appreciation and discussion of aesthetics and fashion, perhaps even in real life. Additionally, the couple of Reflect members I've talked to in-game have been more than accommodating, which is another plus for me.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm Asian-American; moved to the U.S. when I was 8. Always loved Maplestory and played GMS for a good 4 or 5 years before moving onto private servers. Typically my day consists of working out in the morning, going to classes, going to sailing practice, and then relaxing with some time with friends online (which I hope to add Reflect to this inventory) or offline. I enjoy jogging, fooling around with friends on FruityLoops, and I have an unhealthy obsession with tennis. I speak Mandarin, Shanghainese, and a little Spanish outside of English.

Thanks in advance to the Recruitment Staff for their time and consideration. Peace.
    Hello there Andrew,

Thank you for your interest in Reflect! I hope you are able to make connections and friends in Reflect as well as accomplish your goals in AriesMS. We are more than willing to help you in any way we can . I am pleased to say your application has been ACCEPTED. Please PM any member of the Reflect team or drop by our guild FM (FM20 Ch7) for an invite.

-Cheque

Thanks
    Name and IGN: Li (Pronounced Lee) & IGN: Alvor
    Country/Timezone: United States (Mountain Time, US & Canada)
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6.5
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: Newbie :3 so none
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: My goal on AriesMS is to just have fun I've fallen off the face of the maple world ever since ExtaliaMS went down, but I've been feeling that crave, that thirst once again.
    Why you chose Reflect: The reason why I chose Reflect, is because everyone seems to be nice and friendly. Also another big part is that, Reflect is an international guild, whereas alot of the other guilds seem to revolve around Malaysia, and Singapore.
    Tell us about yourself: I am an American Asian. I go to school (university) and I have dedication to everything I do. All my life, I've been a gamer, and Maplestory seemed to slip it's way into... a big chunk of it. There's really no other games I play at the moment, and I plan on playing Maplestory.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLiboo View Post
    Name and IGN: Li (Pronounced Lee) & IGN: Alvor
    Country/Timezone: United States (Mountain Time, US & Canada)
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6.5
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: Newbie :3 so none
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: My goal on AriesMS is to just have fun I've fallen off the face of the maple world ever since ExtaliaMS went down, but I've been feeling that crave, that thirst once again.
    Why you chose Reflect: The reason why I chose Reflect, is because everyone seems to be nice and friendly. Also another big part is that, Reflect is an international guild, whereas alot of the other guilds seem to revolve around Malaysia, and Singapore.
    Tell us about yourself: I am an American Asian. I go to school (university) and I have dedication to everything I do. All my life, I've been a gamer, and Maplestory seemed to slip it's way into... a big chunk of it. There's really no other games I play at the moment, and I plan on playing Maplestory.
    Hi Li! Welcome to AriesMS~ I'm sure you'll fit well into Reflect since many members are also from America :P
    Your application has been accepted. Please PM a member from our Reflect staff or just drop by our FM (CH7FM20) for an invite.
    Welcome to Reflect!

-Parcel

Thanks
    Oops
    Last edited by ReflectGuild; 01-11-2017 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Always two minute late..

Thanks
    Name and IGN:My real name is Thomas, my IGN is Nihu.
    Country/Timezone:Israel, GMT +2
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?:9
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them:n/a
    What is your goal on AriesMS?:Get to level 250, find friends, and get endgame gear.
    Why you chose Reflect:I chose Reflect because I want a guild that I can find friendly and nice people and talk to them, also since most of the guilds are for Malaysia and Singapore and I'm looking for an international guild and since Reflect looks like the best one, I'll join it.
    Tell us about yourself:My name is Thomas, I'm from Israel. I spend my day by playing games like AriesMS,Overwatch,LoL,CS:GO and more... But, I play more AriesMS because I think its more addictive than overwatch,Lol and CSGO. I would like to meet more people, I don't have lot of friends... I would like to join a guild with active and friendly players... Reflect looks like the best one!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBerOn View Post
    Name and IGN:My real name is Thomas, my IGN is Nihu.
    Country/Timezone:Israel, GMT +2
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?:9
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them:n/a
    What is your goal on AriesMS?:Get to level 250, find friends, and get endgame gear.
    Why you chose Reflect:I chose Reflect because I want a guild that I can find friendly and nice people and talk to them, also since most of the guilds are for Malaysia and Singapore and I'm looking for an international guild and since Reflect looks like the best one, I'll join it.
    Tell us about yourself:My name is Thomas, I'm from Israel. I spend my day by playing games like AriesMS,Overwatch,LoL,CS:GO and more... But, I play more AriesMS because I think its more addictive than overwatch,Lol and CSGO. I would like to meet more people, I don't have lot of friends... I would like to join a guild with active and friendly players... Reflect looks like the best one!
    Hi there Thomas,

Thank you for your interest in Reflect. I hope you can meet new people in Reflect and make new friends! I am pleased to say your application has been ACCEPTED. Please PM any of the Reflect team or drop by our guild FM (FM20 Ch7) for an invite!

Welcome to Reflect

-Cheque

Thanks
    Name and IGN: Zac is my name and IGN FrostZ420
    Country/Timezone: SG/GMT+8
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: solid 7
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: Don't even have one cause i'm new
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Reach the max cap damage in the game and chill with guildmates
    Why you chose Reflect: One of my friend recommend me here, I don't know his name tho we talked in whatsapp XD
    Tell us about yourself: I am zac, and I'm currently playing Maplesea and ariesMS most of the time, don't really play other games for now because I have no interest in other games
    Last edited by frostz76; 01-14-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    Name and IGN: Morgan, Woox
    Country/Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 9
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: Nadda
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Not sure yet tbh
    Why you chose Reflect: Looks friendly enough and helpful
    Tell us about yourself: Been off and on different games, wanted to try out MS again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frostz76 View Post
    Name and IGN: Zac is my name and IGN FrostZ420
    Country/Timezone: SG/GMT+8
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: solid 7
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: Don't even have one cause i'm new
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Reach the max cap damage in the game and chill with guildmates
    Why you chose Reflect: One of my friend recommend me here, I don't know his name tho we talked in whatsapp XD
    Tell us about yourself: I am zac, and I'm currently playing Maplesea and ariesMS most of the time, don't really play other games for now because I have no interest in other games
    Hello there Zac,

Thank you for your interest in Reflect. I hope you're able to reach your goal on AriesMS and chill with guildmates (We're usually in guild FM). I am pleased to say your application has been ACCEPTED! Please PM any member of the Reflect team or drop by our guild FM (FM20 Ch7) for an invite.

Btw, welcome to AriesMS and Reflect!

-Cheque

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniped View Post
    Name and IGN: Morgan, Woox
    Country/Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
    How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 9
    Previous guild(s) and why you left them: Nadda
    What is your goal on AriesMS?: Not sure yet tbh
    Why you chose Reflect: Looks friendly enough and helpful
    Tell us about yourself: Been off and on different games, wanted to try out MS again
    Hello there Morgan,

Thank you for your interest in Reflect! Unfortunately due to lack of effort I am going to DENY this application. If you are still interested in Reflect, you may re-apply with additional information.

-Cheque