Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Juvenile ween's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Problem downloading client

    Hi guys, i'm new to server haven't even been on it before. I can't download the client because when I try to my firewall says there's a Trojan? i'm not sure what to do. any info would be great, thanks.

  2. #2
    Juvenile Bifflin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm having a similar issue, however I'm trying to download the Aries.rar file from Mega, but Chromse says it's dangerous, so I don't know what to do.

  3. #3
    Juvenile Daiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Some edited .exe files tend to conflict with anti-virus programs. ever downloaded a game through the naughty way and your anti-virus alerted you about the Crack file for the game being a virus? Same story here I assume.

    I scanned it online for you from a trusted website called "VirusTotal" and I got 40% of their Anti-Virus platforms saying it's a possible virus while the other 60% saying it's Clean. (In the safe list you have Anti-Viruses such as AVG, Kaspersky and Microsoft that say the file is Clean, while on the other hand you have not so familiar anti-viruses who say it's a Virus.)

    Here is the link: VirusTotal Scan

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •