Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Violet Cubes

Thanks
    My problem with vcubes is about crit dmg on gloves, spent more than 100 vcubes on my old tyrant gloves and didn't get at least a sigh of 3l of crit dmg on it. My new one is over 40 vcubes already and still nothing... same goes to bpot. How many cubes i'm supposed to use to get 5l of crit on my gloves, 1b of each cube?! This crap not just became hard after 5th update, it became IMPOSSIBLE to get it!!!!! -.-"
    Savagery/226/Night Lord

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheromone View Post
    My problem with vcubes is about crit dmg on gloves, spent more than 100 vcubes on my old tyrant gloves and didn't get at least a sigh of 3l of crit dmg on it. My new one is over 40 vcubes already and still nothing... same goes to bpot. How many cubes i'm supposed to use to get 5l of crit on my gloves, 1b of each cube?! This crap not just became hard after 5th update, it became IMPOSSIBLE to get it!!!!! -.-"
    Unfortunately, Critical Damage on gloves is absurdly hard to Vcube/Bonus Cube post-V update. You use to be able to cube 2 different lines, Min AND Max Critical Damage, but now it's been cut down to only 1 line (8% Critical Damage).

Example:
    2 out of 30 chance Pre-V update (Min and Max Critical Lines) = 6.66% Chance
    1 out of 26 chance Post-V update (Only Critical Damage, and removal of Accuracy, Avoid, Magic Defense) = 3.84% Chance

Thanks
    And i keep going with bpots -_- over 2500 bpots already and not 27% yet -_- even 21% is a pain to geto now, im wondering what the hell means "+150 cubing bonus" from Paragon 50 reward.... -_-

Oh and i cubed my secondary weapon with 400 bpots and I dont saw a SINGLE fking 40% line of whatever BOSS/IED

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatsura For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Last night I throw another 500 bpot to try get 27% , 21% also never saw , gg , total my sge I used 1500 + 500 bpot to try get 27% luk , but still fail

So i give up already , I choose take the mesos de-slot my gollex eq better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chenket04 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I think that they certainly changed something about bpot after the server reset that "fixed" the issue on vcubes, so for now, stop touching bpot if you want to get 27% for any stats. Hopefully they will fix this asap as it is unfair for new players.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wushangui For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I can't seem to cube anything decent these days ! Anyone agree with me ?

Thanks
    I gotta agree as well, for past few days, I've gotten nothing but garbage lines like %MP or HP recovery lines, like why are these so common. The lastest patch which nerfed cubes really shocked me as it made these lines way to common, it needs fixes. I rarely ever get a line of all stat% and this is what a xenon needs. I gotten int% way too common as well and it bothers me a lot.