Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Wink Can i get banned for this?

694860f85c076f89a433cbabb9e58eab.jpg 8c08435877545640be30f9557b12ef45.png 721d94fb407b485b50aef836b1ed0b45.png

For any of you who don't know, Libra (Known as Leebura on discord) Is a Head GM.

"2. Custom Usertitles
    Please do not attempt to impersonate authority by using a user title that suggests being a staff member or anyone of authority. Examples are, but not limited to: 'Administrator', 'GameMaster', 'Moderator', 'Manager', etc." Is a part of the TOS. In game though Leebura goes by Libra. Same with on these forums (Im pretty sure). If i was to get banned, Why.? What if i created this character before Libra started going by Leebura?

All these questions yet no answers >.<

Thanks
    Technically, it will be an offense only if you CLAIM to be a gm. So i guess if you clear the people's doubt all should be well? .o.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkRockSush View Post
    694860f85c076f89a433cbabb9e58eab.jpg 8c08435877545640be30f9557b12ef45.png 721d94fb407b485b50aef836b1ed0b45.png

For any of you who don't know, Libra (Known as Leebura on discord) Is a Head GM.

"2. Custom Usertitles
    Please do not attempt to impersonate authority by using a user title that suggests being a staff member or anyone of authority. Examples are, but not limited to: 'Administrator', 'GameMaster', 'Moderator', 'Manager', etc." Is a part of the TOS. In game though Leebura goes by Libra. Same with on these forums (Im pretty sure). If i was to get banned, Why.? What if i created this character before Libra started going by Leebura?

Quote Originally Posted by Terms of Service
    2. Custom Usertitles
    Please do not attempt to impersonate authority by using a user title that suggests being a staff member or anyone of authority. Examples are, but not limited to: 'Administrator', 'GameMaster', 'Moderator', 'Manager', etc."
    A title does not equate to an In-game Nickname (IGN). You will not be banned if you're found holding an IGN with the very same nickname as a staff member, but you will be in the event you claim to be one. "Title" as defined by Google : https://gyazo.com/c55adf8b547a84fb997274d76b50582f

Quote Originally Posted by PunkRockSush View Post
    If i was to get banned, Why.? What if i created this character before Libra started going by Leebura?

Should you require answers, you're more than welcome to approach any of the staff members by dropping us a private message on Discord / Forums. Hopefully this clears up your queries.