Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83
  1. #21
    Juvenile RED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Age/Gender 17 / Male
    Name & Ign:james ign osawa
    Singaporean Or Malaysian:Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with):Aran ,lvl 201
    Previous Guild(s):no previous.
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.):5 (fridays,saturdays,sunday due to N levels this year)
    Why did you choose Artista?:i have choosen Artista to be honest it was on the first page of the guild sections , never join a guild before so i have to expectation / experience to be in one hope Artista can set this expectation / give me the experience that i will never regret.
    Something about yourself?:I am 17 still in secondary school due to transferring of streams from NT to NA i love anime and korean drama watch some english drama series like the originals or vampire diaries.Favourate colour red and i hate to be lonely .

  2. #22
    Zeta artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Age/Gender 17 / Male
    Name & Ign:james ign osawa
    Singaporean Or Malaysian:Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with):Aran ,lvl 201
    Previous Guild(s):no previous.
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.):5 (fridays,saturdays,sunday due to N levels this year)
    Why did you choose Artista?:i have choosen Artista to be honest it was on the first page of the guild sections , never join a guild before so i have to expectation / experience to be in one hope Artista can set this expectation / give me the experience that i will never regret.
    Something about yourself?:I am 17 still in secondary school due to transferring of streams from NT to NA i love anime and korean drama watch some english drama series like the originals or vampire diaries.Favourate colour red and i hate to be lonely .
    Hey there James! Thank you for applying. We're glad to tell you that your application form is APPROVED. If you're online right now please do a guild request or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much!

  3. #23
    Juvenile xouyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    20f
    Name & Ign: cat / xouyu
    Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Kinesis 104
    Previous Guild(s): n/a
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 7
    Why did you choose Artista?: I chose it actually cause i saw the mega in game HAHAHAH and it said sg/my
    Something about yourself?: Well... I submitted my application twice (i think) cause i clicked on the submit button BUT I THINK I SOMEHOW MISSED THE BUTTON AND THEN IT SAID SEND AGAIN but i think it might have actually sent............................ im quite clumsy

  4. #24
    Zeta artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xouyu View Post
    20f
    Name & Ign: cat / xouyu
    Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Kinesis 104
    Previous Guild(s): n/a
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 7
    Why did you choose Artista?: I chose it actually cause i saw the mega in game HAHAHAH and it said sg/my
    Something about yourself?: Well... I submitted my application twice (i think) cause i clicked on the submit button BUT I THINK I SOMEHOW MISSED THE BUTTON AND THEN IT SAID SEND AGAIN but i think it might have actually sent............................ im quite clumsy
    Hey there Cat! Thank you for applying. Your application form has been APPROVED! Please come cc9 and do a guild request or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much!

  5. #25
    Juvenile Extherial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Age/Gender : 14/Male
    Name & ign : Shahrul / Extherial
    Singaporean or malaysian : Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with) : Bowmaster/ 113
    Previous guild : --
    How active are you )on 1-10 scale, I would say 9/10

    Why did you choose Artista ? : Found artista on youtube and it was sg/my so definitely my choice

    Something about yourself? : I am malay and I would love to make new friends <3
    Last edited by Extherial; 01-03-2017 at 11:25 PM.

  6. #26
    Zeta artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Extherial View Post
    Age/Gender : 14/Male
    Name & ign : Shahrul / Extherial
    Singaporean or malaysian : Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with) : Bowmaster/ 113
    Previous guild : --
    How active are you )on 1-10 scale, I would say 9/10

    Why did you choose Artista ? : Found artista on youtube and it was sg/my so definitely my choice

    Something about yourself? : I am malay and I would love to make new friends <3
    Hi there Shahrul! Thank you for applying. However, we're sorry to tell you that your application form is REJECTED. We feel that you will find it hard to mesh with the guild as much. Sorry!

  7. #27
    Juvenile Mugae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Age/Gender: 17/Female
    Name & Ign: Ting Ting/Perlusion
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Malaysian
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Dawn Warrior/Level 206
    Previous Guild(s): -
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 5/6? This is because my Internet is not really good, and sometimes it gets really lag how you can't even kill a monster and keep on disconnecting. But once the Internet is good I could just sit in front of PC and grind for hours.
    Why did you choose Artista?: Mainly because it is a SG/MY guild and it would be pretty convenient since everyone would be in the same timezone. Besides that, I liked the idea of having to join either Whatsapp group or discord cause it will be pretty easy to contact people instead of having to wait for them in game.
    Something about yourself?: SPM leaver. Spends most of my time watching animes and dramas(mostly Kdramas). Basically an otaku because I have watched a lot of animes, probably not as much as those hardcore anime lovers. Not really good in socializing, most likely because I'm an introvert. But once I've gotten really comfortable with my surrounding, I will blend in well.
    P.S. I enjoy reading messages silently ㅎㅅㅎ

    Thank you for reading all these long messages with grammatical mistakes.

  8. #28
    Juvenile Elfylius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Age/Gender: 21/Male
    Name & Ign: Dee/BigThickDee
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): 200 lvl Shade
    Previous Guild(s): None
    Why did you leave?:NIL
    Whatsapp/Discord/Both? (Compulsory) :Both
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 6
    Why did you choose Artista?: My #1 reason would be because it's a SG/MY guild. If I'm able to stay in this game long enough and get along well with bunch of people in the same region as I, we might be rl friends D Also in this guild I'd not need to worry about saying super proper English because most of the people will understand my kind of English hahaha!! And this is the first few days of me playing the game, quite a noobie in the new maple now and I barely have friends yet, looking forward to meet new people in the game )
    Something about yourself?: Like u guys I'm also busy studying/working, maple is just a form of entertainment and I always keep a balance between it and irl. I'm only a casual gamer desu
    Last edited by Elfylius; 01-07-2017 at 10:20 PM.

  9. #29
    Zeta artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugae View Post
    Age/Gender: 17/Female
    Name & Ign: Ting Ting/Perlusion
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Malaysian
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Dawn Warrior/Level 206
    Previous Guild(s): -
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 5/6? This is because my Internet is not really good, and sometimes it gets really lag how you can't even kill a monster and keep on disconnecting. But once the Internet is good I could just sit in front of PC and grind for hours.
    Why did you choose Artista?: Mainly because it is a SG/MY guild and it would be pretty convenient since everyone would be in the same timezone. Besides that, I liked the idea of having to join either Whatsapp group or discord cause it will be pretty easy to contact people instead of having to wait for them in game.
    Something about yourself?: SPM leaver. Spends most of my time watching animes and dramas(mostly Kdramas). Basically an otaku because I have watched a lot of animes, probably not as much as those hardcore anime lovers. Not really good in socializing, most likely because I'm an introvert. But once I've gotten really comfortable with my surrounding, I will blend in well.
    P.S. I enjoy reading messages silently ㅎㅅㅎ

    Thank you for reading all these long messages with grammatical mistakes.
    Hey there Tingting! Thank you for applying! We're really happy to tell you that your application form has been APPROVED! If you're online now, please come cc9 and do a guild request or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you into the guild. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by artista; 01-07-2017 at 10:32 PM.

  10. #30
    Zeta artista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfylius View Post
    Age/Gender: 21/Male
    Name & Ign: Dee/BigThickDee
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): 200 lvl Shade
    Previous Guild(s): None
    Why did you leave?:NIL
    Whatsapp/Discord/Both? (Compulsory) :Both
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 6
    Why did you choose Artista?: My #1 reason would be because it's a SG/MY guild. If I'm able to stay in this game long enough and get along well with bunch of people in the same region as I, we might be rl friends D Also in this guild I'd not need to worry about saying super proper English because most of the people will understand my kind of English hahaha!! And this is the first few days of me playing the game, quite a noobie in the new maple now and I barely have friends yet, looking forward to meet new people in the game )
    Something about yourself?: Like u guys I'm also busy studying/working, maple is just a form of entertainment and I always keep a balance between it and irl. I'm only a casual gamer desu
    Hey there Dee. Nice name and ign you have there. We're glad to tell you that your application form has been APPROVED! Please come 9 and do a guild request if you're online or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •