Thanks

Recruitment

Age/Gender : 18/Male
    Name & ign : Shawn / Flebby
    Singaporean or malaysian : Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with) : Night Lord / 204
    Previous guild : --
    How active are you )on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme) : probably 8-9 (:

Why did you choose Artista ? : Hmm, the reason why i chose Artista as the guild to join is ...
    there's lots of reason but i can say that the main reason of joining is that i want to be in a friendly
    & active environment to be in.

Something about yourself? : I'm not a very talkative guy at start but when i get familiar with everyone,
    im gonna be talking alot. and i strive to get stronger everyday in aries.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flebby View Post
    Age/Gender : 18/Male
    Name & ign : Shawn / Flebby
    Singaporean or malaysian : Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with) : Night Lord / 204
    Previous guild : --
    How active are you )on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme) : probably 8-9 (:

Why did you choose Artista ? : Hmm, the reason why i chose Artista as the guild to join is ...
    there's lots of reason but i can say that the main reason of joining is that i want to be in a friendly
    & active environment to be in.

Something about yourself? : I'm not a very talkative guy at start but when i get familiar with everyone,
    im gonna be talking alot. and i strive to get stronger everyday in aries.
    Hello Shawn! Thank you for applying and we're glad to tell you, your application form has been APPROVED. Please do a guild request if you're online right now or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Age/Gender: 22/Male
    Name & Ign: AirportKia
    Singaporean Or Malaysian:Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with):F/P mage 190
    Previous Guild(s):NIL
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.):7
    Why did you choose Artista?: The reason why I started playing AriesMS is to use it as a form of escapism,to alleviate the tedium of a humdrum existence. A week into the game, I found it rather monotonous and pondered upon what I truly wanted to acquire from this game. It was only then.... I came to a realisation... It was not the game... But rather... The problem lies with me... I figured that the only way to survive in cold,merciless and unforgiving world of maplestory was to find a group of maple enthusiast who would have no qualms with assisting a fellow mate. Following my realisation, I searched far and wide for a guild that I would eventually be able to call home and thats when I found Artista. For some reason, when I came across the guild Artista, it resonated within me. As though.... it was a calling... That I was born for the sole purpose of joining this guild. I tried to avert my eyes from the truth thinking "that can't be it... I was made for greater things", but it failed... I found myself revisiting the artista recruitment thread time and time again... Until today.... I decided that I've had enough. It took me 4hours to muster enough courage to post this application but I felt that delaying it any further would just make my life more miserable .I love Artista. Forty thousand brothers could not with all their quantity of love make up my sum
    Something about yourself?: Art is my love and it is my life. Even though I'm rather soft spoken and prefer keeping to myself, I hope that the guild would change me and transform me into a more sociable individual.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardoDaVinci View Post
    Age/Gender: 22/Male
    Name & Ign: AirportKia
    Singaporean Or Malaysian:Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with):F/P mage 190
    Previous Guild(s):NIL
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.):7
    Why did you choose Artista?: The reason why I started playing AriesMS is to use it as a form of escapism,to alleviate the tedium of a humdrum existence. A week into the game, I found it rather monotonous and pondered upon what I truly wanted to acquire from this game. It was only then.... I came to a realisation... It was not the game... But rather... The problem lies with me... I figured that the only way to survive in cold,merciless and unforgiving world of maplestory was to find a group of maple enthusiast who would have no qualms with assisting a fellow mate. Following my realisation, I searched far and wide for a guild that I would eventually be able to call home and thats when I found Artista. For some reason, when I came across the guild Artista, it resonated within me. As though.... it was a calling... That I was born for the sole purpose of joining this guild. I tried to avert my eyes from the truth thinking "that can't be it... I was made for greater things", but it failed... I found myself revisiting the artista recruitment thread time and time again... Until today.... I decided that I've had enough. It took me 4hours to muster enough courage to post this application but I felt that delaying it any further would just make my life more miserable .I love Artista. Forty thousand brothers could not with all their quantity of love make up my sum
    Something about yourself?: Art is my love and it is my life. Even though I'm rather soft spoken and prefer keeping to myself, I hope that the guild would change me and transform me into a more sociable individual.
    Hello AirportKia! Thank you for applying and we're glad to tell you, your application form has been APPROVED. Please do a guild request if you're online right now or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much! By the way, great life story
    Last edited by artista; 12-30-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks
    Age/Gender: 22, turning 23 the day after tomorrow / Male
    Name & Ign: Louis & RouRou
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Malaysian
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Wind Archer & Level 187 for current
    Previous Guild(s): None
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 7
    Why did you choose Artista?: Highly recommended by Rainiielle and she emphasized that Artista is fun and super awesome guild.
    Something about yourself?: I am still new to Ariesms and I am looking for more friends to enjoy the game so we can joke around, slack together and chat for non-sense together la! i cannot amitofu but i use Amen instead xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RouRou View Post
    Age/Gender: 22, turning 23 the day after tomorrow / Male
    Name & Ign: Louis & RouRou
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Wind Archer & Level 187 for current
    Previous Guild(s): None
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 7
    Why did you choose Artista?: Highly recommended by Rainiielle and she emphasized that Artista is fun and super awesome guild.
    Something about yourself?: I am still new to Ariesms and I am looking for more friends to enjoy the game so we can joke around, slack together and chat for non-sense together la! i cannot amitofu but i use Amen instead xD
    Hello Louis! Thank you for applying and we're glad to tell you, your application form has been APPROVED. Please do a guild request if you're online right now or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much! I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy being in our guild slacking, chilling and chatting with us!

PS: Advance Happy 23rd Birthday!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to artista For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Age/Gender: 15[M]
    Name & Ign: Leafy // SpiritEunwol
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Shade . Level 210
    Previous Guild(s): Serenity
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 6 as i don't daily online maple but active @WhatsApp and discord
    Why did you choose Artista?: because i would like to find some sg/my guild to talk and chat about things that only singaporean and malaysian will understand hehexd
    Something about yourself?: I PLAY LEAGUE AND I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK FOR DUO PARTNER TEAMMMM o/ Also i'm not that talkative but i'll try my best !!
    Last edited by lmaokuro; 12-31-2016 at 09:32 AM. Reason: adding something else

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaokuro View Post
    Age/Gender: 15[M]
    Name & Ign: Leafy // SpiritEunwol
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Shade . Level 210
    Previous Guild(s): Serenity
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 6 as i don't daily online maple but active @WhatsApp and discord
    Why did you choose Artista?: because i would like to find some sg/my guild to talk and chat about things that only singaporean and malaysian will understand hehexd
    Something about yourself?: I PLAY LEAGUE AND I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK FOR DUO PARTNER TEAMMMM o/ Also i'm not that talkative but i'll try my best !!
    Hey there Leafy! Great name you have there!! We're glad to tell you that your application form is APPROVED! Please do a guild request if you're online right now or contact any of our JRs and they'll invite you in. Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Age/Gender: 19/M
    Name & Ign:Ryan / Renvendous
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Evan, 201
    Previous Guild(s): -
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 3? cause i'm stuck in the army, but i'll be online 20/7 on friday, saturday and sunday!
    Why did you choose Artista?: My friend ( Flebby ) introduced me this guild, he told me it was a friendly community filled with Singaporean and Malaysians so i thought it would be a good idea to join this guild.
    Something about yourself?: I'm currently serving the army, which restricts the amount of time i can spend on Aries, but i'll devote most of my time during the weekends to play.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvendous View Post
    Age/Gender: 19/M
    Name & Ign:Ryan / Renvendous
    Singaporean Or Malaysian: Singaporean
    Class & Level (Character you are using to join with): Evan, 201
    Previous Guild(s): -
    How active are you(on 1-10 scale, 10 being most extreme.): 3? cause i'm stuck in the army, but i'll be online 20/7 on friday, saturday and sunday!
    Why did you choose Artista?: My friend ( Flebby ) introduced me this guild, he told me it was a friendly community filled with Singaporean and Malaysians so i thought it would be a good idea to join this guild.
    Something about yourself?: I'm currently serving the army, which restricts the amount of time i can spend on Aries, but i'll devote most of my time during the weekends to play.
    Hey there Ryan! Thank you for applying and sorry we took so long to reply. We're glad to tell your application form has been APPROVED! Please look for any of our JRs and they will invite you in. Once again, thank you so much!!