Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegum View Post
    Name: Stan
    Ign: Hoop
    How active are you on maple?: Active daily, spend a decent amount on time online.
    Why would you like to join us?: I would like to join a guild who are close to each other and have fun together in the game.
    Tell us something about yourself: Mechanical engineer in the making
    Heya Stan! Would like to let you know that you have been ACCEPTED. Another Aussie to add to the growing bunch! There's only 3 of us now. Pm myself (Fiorai) or any other Jr for an invite!
    Floral | Ice Lightning
    Rena | Lumi

Thanks
    Name:Martin (forum name kinda gives it away )
    Ign:Khorosho
    How active are you on maple?: About 3-5 hours on weekdays and double that on weekends
    Why would you like to join us?:New to this server and want to make new friends since it's boring playing by yourself
    Tell us something about yourself:Trying to get into a college that has a good course for computer science and want at least get a masters

Thanks
    Name: Daniel
    Ign: Freston
    How active are you on maple?: I spend around 6-7 hours a day during the weekend and around 2-3 hours every other day during the weekdays.
    Why would you like to join us?: I am relatively new to this server and would like to have a support group that fosters mutual growth in terms of knowledge and skills! I also have never joined a guild before and out of all the guilds that were in this forum, I was drawn most to this one.
    Tell us something about yourself: I am very tall (6'4'') and have currently applied to 9 colleges with 2 acceptances (Duke+UPenn)

Thanks
    Name: Brandon
    Ign: Poosey
    How active are you on maple?: active Daily
    Why would you like to join us?: Starting brand new from private server since extalia crashed and would like a new guild to chill with
    Tell us something about yourself: studying Civil engineering

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by martinki11 View Post
    Name:Martin (forum name kinda gives it away )
    Ign:Khorosho
    How active are you on maple?: About 3-5 hours on weekdays and double that on weekends
    Why would you like to join us?:New to this server and want to make new friends since it's boring playing by yourself
    Tell us something about yourself:Trying to get into a college that has a good course for computer science and want at least get a masters
    Quote Originally Posted by byk1120 View Post
    Name: Daniel
    Ign: Freston
    How active are you on maple?: I spend around 6-7 hours a day during the weekend and around 2-3 hours every other day during the weekdays.
    Why would you like to join us?: I am relatively new to this server and would like to have a support group that fosters mutual growth in terms of knowledge and skills! I also have never joined a guild before and out of all the guilds that were in this forum, I was drawn most to this one.
    Tell us something about yourself: I am very tall (6'4'') and have currently applied to 9 colleges with 2 acceptances (Duke+UPenn)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandingo View Post
    Name: Brandon
    Ign: Poosey
    How active are you on maple?: active Daily
    Why would you like to join us?: Starting brand new from private server since extalia crashed and would like a new guild to chill with
    Tell us something about yourself: studying Civil engineering
    Hello Martin, Daniel, and Brandon. I would like to say congratulations, you guys have been accepted into Halation! Please contact any one of our juniors online to be added. Happy Mapling!

Thanks
    Name:Vinicius
    Ign:Neophobia ( Going to change my character soon )
    How active are you on maple?:Usually i play like 8-10h every day
    Why would you like to join us?:Mainly because u guys are noob friendly and guess what ? I'm a noob, lol
    Tell us something about yourself:Well, i completed high school this year then i started playing maple again cause i really love this game, i'm trying to join an computer engineering college atm too :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsworth View Post
    Name:Vinicius
    Ign:Neophobia ( Going to change my character soon )
    How active are you on maple?:Usually i play like 8-10h every day
    Why would you like to join us?:Mainly because u guys are noob friendly and guess what ? I'm a noob, lol
    Tell us something about yourself:Well, i completed high school this year then i started playing maple again cause i really love this game, i'm trying to join an computer engineering college atm too :P
    Hi there Vinicius! Nice to meet you. Would love to let you know that you have been ACCEPTED into our little family. You read right, we are certainly noob friendly and are more than willing to lend a hand when needed. Just message myself (Fiorai) or another Jr in game for an invite!
    Floral | Ice Lightning
    Rena | Lumi

Thanks
    Name: Vikram
    Ign: Anomander

How active are you on maple?: Typically, I get to play 2-3 hours on weekdays (after work ._.) and 6+ hours on weekends!

Why would you like to join us?: I joined 3 weeks back with a few friends from a previous server, but they've migrated to Overwatch and left me behind :<. I'm looking for a small and friendly guild to hang out and have fun with, and you guys seem really nice! Grinding/bossing and pretty much everything else in Maple becomes a lot more fun when you have someone to share it with.

Tell us something about yourself: Mm well, I'm a practicing lawyer so there's a chance that I talk too much. I've been married for a little over 3 years (yup, got married early!). I play Dota 2, Ragnarok, CS:GO and a bunch of other games, but my go-to has always been Maple! I'm also pretty sure that I'm the only Indian on this server xd.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Name: Vikram
    Ign: Anomander

How active are you on maple?: Typically, I get to play 2-3 hours on weekdays (after work ._.) and 6+ hours on weekends!

Why would you like to join us?: I joined 3 weeks back with a few friends from a previous server, but they've migrated to Overwatch and left me behind :<. I'm looking for a small and friendly guild to hang out and have fun with, and you guys seem really nice! Grinding/bossing and pretty much everything else in Maple becomes a lot more fun when you have someone to share it with.

Tell us something about yourself: Mm well, I'm a practicing lawyer so there's a chance that I talk too much. I've been married for a little over 3 years (yup, got married early!). I play Dota 2, Ragnarok, CS:GO and a bunch of other games, but my go-to has always been Maple! I'm also pretty sure that I'm the only Indian on this server xd.
    Hi there Vikram! You seem to be a qualified candidate for this guild and you are here by ACCEPTED. Please feel free to pm one of the Jrs, Guild master, or myself if you wish (Talent). Happy Mapling!
    Talent - Wind Archer

Thanks
    Name: Miguel
    Ign: thetoad
    How active are you on maple?: very active like 8/10
    Why would you like to join us?: seems like a bunch of nice dope ppl who could make my nooby ass feel welcomed and I wanna play this game growing with a family of true Gs like I do in my country
    Tell us something about yourself: i was raised in the toughest streets and didn't know who my father was but then realized it was my grandfathers only son who was my father. I also lived on my own by self teaching myself how to knit which is a vital skill here since wool is bulletproof due to how nigggah it is.