Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Name: Erick
    IGN: Erichi

How active are you on maple?: My playing time is quite irregular honestly, for now i've been playing for 3+ hours a minimum everyday, but it will probably change in a few weeks since i will come back at college, then it will probably be 2-3 hours a day.

Why would you like to join us?: The presentation of the guild sounded incredibly friendly and welcoming, and since i'm coming back from a break of almost 3 years from maple, a noob-friendly guild like this would probably be the best for me.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a laws student. I also really like plushies. One of my goals in life is to have a collection of them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erickvass View Post
    Name: Erick
    IGN: Erichi

How active are you on maple?: My playing time is quite irregular honestly, for now i've been playing for 3+ hours a minimum everyday, but it will probably change in a few weeks since i will come back at college, then it will probably be 2-3 hours a day.

Why would you like to join us?: The presentation of the guild sounded incredibly friendly and welcoming, and since i'm coming back from a break of almost 3 years from maple, a noob-friendly guild like this would probably be the best for me.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a laws student. I also really like plushies. One of my goals in life is to have a collection of them.
    Hello Erick! I would like to say congratulations, you have been accepted into Halation! Please contact any one of our juniors online to be added. Happy Mapling!