Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Faithfully Monster Park Coins service

Like what the title says, i'm doing Monster Park Coins (MPC) service. The service is simple, give me the order and i will complete it as soon as possible (Depending on my schedule). I do accept meso and DP* but not NX.

The rate for Monster Park Coins is 1:140 (rates will be adjusted according to the market price)
    For every additonal 8k MPC that you buy after your first 8k MPC order, i will give u a discount of 10mil discount. 10mil discount for 16k mpc, 20mil discount for 24k mpc and so on
    For every 1 friend that u successfully referred, there will be a 20mil discount for every 8k coins. If 1 friend is referred, 20mil discount for your purchase. if 2 friend is referred, 40mil discount from your purchase*
    Rate for donor points is 1:1.7 (rate will be adjusted according to the market price)

HERE IS WHAT U CAN BUY WITH MPC

Red cubes : 6 coins per cube , 600 coins per stack
    Chaos scroll of Goodness 30% : 150 coins per scroll
    Miraculous chaos scroll 50% : 200 coins per scroll
    Shield scroll : 100 coins per scroll
    Maple administrator's gift box aka super scroll service** : 800 coins per scroll (spell traces to be provided by buyer)
    Sapphire's box service : 800 coins per scroll*** (Star enhancement meso to be provided by buyer, depending on which item ur doing it, you will have to cover the tax as well)

And if there is other stuff u want from the Monster Park Coin shop, feel free to tell me and of course i will proceed with your orders

* - Rates will apply to you and you friends
    ** - For super scroll service, the buyer will have to pass me the equipment and the spell traces first. After i am done with scrolling your equipment, buyer is required to pay by buying something off my shop (to lessen the tax), and once done i will pass you your equipment back. Voucher will also be provided if buyer requests for it.
    *** - Yes some people know about the Sapphire's box service scam where people will just take your equipment and act as if they are scrolling your equip, reason they can do this is because it does not indicate whether the scroll passed or fail when the person is doing a Sapphire box service. If you are worried that i might scam u, i will provide my Skype to share screen with you. i will also provide you my vouch list.

Feel free to pm me if you have any question or query

Ariesms - Faithfuiiy
    Discord - Lifeofjordannn#0059
    Last edited by Heartwicked; 12-28-2016 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks
    A+ Saph box seller. Would recommend for all and excellent SS svc.
    -Frood

Thanks
    +1 Trusted Seller. Bought 24k worth of sapphire boxes from him and willing to share screen on skype. Pm me if you have any doubts (: ~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deira For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Do you accept dp-super scroll service

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justinyky View Post
    Do you accept dp-super scroll service

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    sorry currently not doing any mpc service due to tight schedule