Register

User Tag List

Thread: Funding?

Thanks

Funding?

I was looking into playing a new private server and came across aries. I was curious as to how you actually get funded in this server. Is it like how "ElliniaMS" was with meso drop and nx from mobs? or is there a different system

Thanks
    I just started myself, and while i dont know to much about the late game techs for making mesos. For early game and just starting selling your Cube Stacks and VP seems to be the way to go to making decent starting money.
    Youll gain tons of nx so I would say start by making all your link skill/deck characters first. You can easily get 40+ cubes by the time your level 120 on each of those characters and just sell all the cubes you gain, and pump that money into buying semi decent equips for whatever main you want.

Again i dont know to much about the late game meso making but im pretty sure there are also late game areas with mobs the probably drop atleast 10k meso bags a kill so general meso farming should exist however im not that far to start testing that yet.

Thanks
    Thank you!