Why do you want to join us?:
    What is your goal in AriesMS?:
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?:

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    IGN: TheSofa
    Name: Ethan

Job: Kinesis (Just switched from DW)

Level: 19x maybe 20x by the time this is read.

Timezone: GMT: (-6:00)

How active are you?: 9/10 I play almost all the time if time allows

Why do you want to join us?: I've seen you guys around in a few other servers, so that means you guys are dedicated to your community and MapleStory just as I am. Plus I try to make A+ jokes that sometimes work and sometime just make you wtf at me. Either way it brings a smile to my face. I may not be that god with a 5m range, but I'll do my best to help out when and wherever I can. Whether it be bossing, answering a question, or just talking to your when you are bored/need advice.

What is your goal in AriesMS?: To be the very best. Jk. That won't happen. Ideally I'd like to progress along like everyone else does while also having people to enjoy the grind with. I love talking with people more than I like the grind, but as long as I have some friends with me I'll always love this game.

How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Probably about the same as most people. I know most things but sometimes have to ask questions about specifics.

Thank you for the consideration ^-^

Thanks
    nvm, i dont know how to delete.
    Last edited by tpanhduy; 12-18-2016 at 10:36 AM. Reason: delete this post pls

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofas View Post
    IGN: TheSofa
    Name: Ethan

Job: Kinesis (Just switched from DW)

Level: 19x maybe 20x by the time this is read.

Timezone: GMT: (-6:00)

How active are you?: 9/10 I play almost all the time if time allows

Why do you want to join us?: I've seen you guys around in a few other servers, so that means you guys are dedicated to your community and MapleStory just as I am. Plus I try to make A+ jokes that sometimes work and sometime just make you wtf at me. Either way it brings a smile to my face. I may not be that god with a 5m range, but I'll do my best to help out when and wherever I can. Whether it be bossing, answering a question, or just talking to your when you are bored/need advice.

What is your goal in AriesMS?: To be the very best. Jk. That won't happen. Ideally I'd like to progress along like everyone else does while also having people to enjoy the grind with. I love talking with people more than I like the grind, but as long as I have some friends with me I'll always love this game.

How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Probably about the same as most people. I know most things but sometimes have to ask questions about specifics.

Thank you for the consideration ^-^
    Hmmm I'll put the application on hold for now since I'd like you to join but it seems you aren't experienced enough in the game to take part in the activities we do.

Thanks
    Application
    IGN: Fifths
    Name: Angela
    Job: Student
    Level: 1
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you?: Totally active
    Why do you want to join us?: I love you
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: To play the game
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Super duper experienced
    ~~~

Thanks
    IGN: Contrast
    Name: Brandon
    Job: Dual Blade
    Level:233
    Timezone:EST
    How active are you?: Pretty active, usually on from 4-11 PM EST on weekdays and 12-11PM EST on weekends.
    Why do you want to join us?: Your guild seems really active and friendly, and I've interacted with many of the guild members before through Alliance. In general, just want to enjoy Aries with people who have the same interest in playing the game as I do .
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: To be a top 5 dual blade :^)
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?:I'm pretty experienced, have played this server since release but took a bit of break from May-August.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Angee View Post
    Application
    IGN: Fifths
    Name: Angela
    Job: Student
    Level: 1
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you?: Totally active
    Why do you want to join us?: I love you
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: To play the game
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Super duper experienced
    ... idk Fifths only thirds

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoeixknight View Post
    IGN: Contrast
    Name: Brandon
    Job: Dual Blade
    Level:233
    How active are you?: Pretty active, usually on from 4-11 PM EST on weekdays and 12-11PM EST on weekends.
    Why do you want to join us?: Your guild seems really active and friendly, and I've interacted with many of the guild members before through Alliance. In general, just want to enjoy Aries with people who have the same interest in playing the game as I do .
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: To be a top 5 dual blade :^)
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?:I'm pretty experienced, have played this server since release but took a bit of break from May-August.
    Hi Brandon!!! You are accepted to Apollo! PM me in-game or on discord (Sora#7050) for an invite~
    See you soon

Thanks
    IGN: Edel
    Name: Jason
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Level:206
    How active are you?: Very! I usually get on after i get out of school which is around 4 and on all the way till 12-1 am. If i don't have school i should be on most of the time.
    Why do you want to join us?: I was in the guild Aqua and after Fašade got banned the guild just kinda died out. The guilds I was in before Aqua also died out because of drama. As a result I feel like Apollo is the right type of guild for me because of how serious the guild is on the topic of drama and inactivity.
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: Solo Normal Lotus and maybe Hard Lotus later.
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?:Very! I've played this for about as long as the server has been alive. I also played GMS and Extalia so i would say i am pretty experienced.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Theory For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    IGN: DragonboyDB

Name: Songsong

Job: Evan

Level: 219
    Timezone: Central Time

How active are you?: 2 - 4 hours per day average. 15 -30 hours per week.

Why do you want to join us?: Strong player follows elite guild. Seeking for opportunity of good resource, strong boss squad/duo, help people and get help. I am fairly good at price checking, and answering questions.

What is your goal in AriesMS?: My goal of every MS is farm, gear up, and to get better everyday, I am very delicate to improve my range and dmg, as well as fighting harder bosses. Everytime I bought a better equip and range increase satisfied me a lot and pay back the time from farming.

How experienced are you in AriesMS?: AMS is very GMS-alike except couple custom features, I am experienced at many levels and many different stage of the game, as small as beginner guide, mid game approach, and end game activities. Also, I know many useful tips that people sometime need such as how to access to certain map via quick-move or regular way, where certain scroll can drop , boss pre-quests. Most of my maple experience though, is in the FM, I know fair price of almost all the popular items.

About me: I think I should add this is because I am different than many mapler,
    1. I am no very social active in terms of chatting because I farm most of the time, but I answer every question and join discussion if I have the knowledge of it, my speaking style is very clear and straight ( with manner) too, I don't say things like ( wym, hehexd, lmao, lol) no offense. So if my conversation style is not fitting the guild, please do decide the best.

2. I treat everyone the same, I know in a community, some are close to others, some are more willingness to stronger players, but because I usually spend my own effort for my own reward, I will not look up to the funded players since I am working to be one of them, I am also not look down to new players because I was one of them. Overall, I am a mature player.

Regard,