User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Ign: Shoyoroll
    Name: Henry Nguyen

English Fluency(1-10):10

Previous Guild(s): n/a
    Reason(s) for leaving: n/a

How active are you (hours and days): On weekends I'm extremely active, and on weekdays I only play if I have time. (Weekends - 5+ hours per day/Weekday - depends)

Why do you want to join us: The main reason why I want to join your guild in specific is because I love the way you guys have branded yourself as a luxurious guild that will raise my esteem needs. haha jk I like how Prestige sounds and you guys sound nice and welcoming!111!

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): When I was in the fourth grade I went camping with my family for the first time. It was fun but during the first night I had to use the outhouse. Since I was a pussy I needed someone to go with me but no one wanted to come so I decided to relieve myself both ways inside of a plastic bag outside of the tent. So when I was outside i pulled down my pajamas, but they were only half way down so I pissed on the back of my pajamas because I was crouching while taking a dump. So my pants were wet and the paper I used to wipe my butt, I threw around the campsite and the bag of shit into the woods LOOOL

Yule with an L Epsilon Namennoodles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by obiiwon View Post
    Ign: alphaQup
    Name: Alan

English Fluency(1-10): 10 (Was also an English teacher if that counts for anything

Previous Guild(s): New to Aries
    Reason(s) for leaving: New to Aries

How active are you (hours and days): Currently active about 5-6 hours each day, unemployed atm (just got back from teaching in South Korea). I am currently on US PST.

Why do you want to join us: My vision: Being able to help others from the knowledge that I gain, and I believe Prestige will provide me with that foundation. With that foundation, I hope I can become a small part of Prestige's future. I love being a part of a community that grows with its players and I love the newb friendly attitude this guild provides.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): Once, when I was an English teacher in South Korea, I sang a song for our school festival in Korean. Being a foreigner singing a Korean song was a huge deal, especially since I didn't speak a word of the language. Fast forward to about a year and a half later, it turns out one of my students recorded it and posted it on youtube and facebook. My school was then contacted by a major television station to have me come on a singing show called Fantastic Duo. All I needed was to pay about $3.50. It was at this time that I noticed that this guy was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era. But in all honesty this did happen and I had to decline, because they wanted me to sing a pop song, but I'm an r&b/ballad singer. If I don't believe in something, I usually won't do it.
    Hi Alan, you've been accepted! Always nice to have another great voice join us, especially one that wants to develop themselves and share our ideals. Pm any guild staff in game or head over to our HQ at ch 1 fm 19 for your invite!

~OreoCake | 250 | Bow Master~
    ~Yule | 250 | Wind Archer~
    ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹Proud Leader of Prestige⊹⊱✿⊰⊹

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blazermyth View Post
    Ign: Shoyoroll
    Name: Henry Nguyen

Previous Guild(s): n/a

How active are you (hours and days): On weekends I'm extremely active, and on weekdays I only play if I have time. (Weekends - 5+ hours per day/Weekday - depends)

Why do you want to join us: The main reason why I want to join your guild in specific is because I love the way you guys have branded yourself as a luxurious guild that will raise my esteem needs. haha jk I like how Prestige sounds and you guys sound nice and welcoming!111!

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): When I was in the fourth grade I went camping with my family for the first time. It was fun but during the first night I had to use the outhouse. Since I was a pussy I needed someone to go with me but no one wanted to come so I decided to relieve myself both ways inside of a plastic bag outside of the tent. So when I was outside i pulled down my pajamas, but they were only half way down so I pissed on the back of my pajamas because I was crouching while taking a dump. So my pants were wet and the paper I used to wipe my butt, I threw around the campsite and the bag of shit into the woods LOOOL
    Hi Henry Nguyen , you've been accepted! Pm any guild staff for your invite

4. The Following User Says Thank You to verycoolz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ign: Nightray
    Name: Aly

English Fluency(1-10): 10

Previous Guild(s): N/A
    Reason(s) for leaving: N/A

How active are you (hours and days): Fairly sporadic, usually a few hours every day when I can fit it in. Times vary, but usually 2-8 each day.

Why do you want to join us: Looking for guild to join. I think that for an MMO, being able to create relationships with other people is half the fun. This guild seems friendly and can really help me progress in this server.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I've been fascinated with computers for as long as I can remember. I've always loved working with computers, often upgrading parts and building computers. I also like the programming aspect, I'm a CS major with experience in a variety of languages. I'm often writing small scripts or working on existing projects, such as modding a Discord musicbot for the servers that I'm in with some friends.

Thanks
    Ign: GainzGod
    Name: Matt

Previous Guild(s):n/a

How active are you (hours and days):5 days a week and around 2-3 hours a day

Why do you want to join us:I just started on this server and I want to make new friends and have people I can call a family

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): One time, I took a pill from a random stranger at a rave. At that time, it didnt really seem like too bad of an idea but now that I thought about it, I could have died. In my defense, the guy looked friendly enough LOL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Ign: Nightray
    Name: Aly

Previous Guild(s): N/A
    Reason(s) for leaving: N/A

How active are you (hours and days): Fairly sporadic, usually a few hours every day when I can fit it in. Times vary, but usually 2-8 each day.

Why do you want to join us: Looking for guild to join. I think that for an MMO, being able to create relationships with other people is half the fun. This guild seems friendly and can really help me progress in this server.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I've been fascinated with computers for as long as I can remember. I've always loved working with computers, often upgrading parts and building computers. I also like the programming aspect, I'm a CS major with experience in a variety of languages. I'm often writing small scripts or working on existing projects, such as modding a Discord musicbot for the servers that I'm in with some friends.
    Hi Aly, I'm happy to say that you have been accepted please PM one of the JR's in game for an invite

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aphromoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearest View Post

Why do you want to join us:I just started on this server and I want to make new friends and have people I can call a family

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): One time, I took a pill from a random stranger at a rave. At that time, it didnt really seem like too bad of an idea but now that I thought about it, I could have died. In my defense, the guy looked friendly enough LOL.
    Hi Matt, I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been denied due to lack of effort. Maybe take a look at other accepted applications and try again. Have a nice day!
    TheCatKanna | lvl 250 Kanna
    Prestige | Jr. Master

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCatFamily For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Why do you want to join us:I just started on this server and I want to make new friends and have people I can call a family. I feel like by joining a guild it can keep me interested in the game and I feel like I can also contribute a lot with my experience on maplestory (been playing since pbb). This guild seems like a good place to start on this server.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): One time, I took a pill from a random stranger at a rave. At that time, it didnt really seem like too bad of an idea but now that I thought about it, I could have died. In my defense, the guy looked friendly enough.

Thanks
    Ign: Yiviel
    Name: Jojo

Previous Guild(s):Halation/Melody
    Reason(s) for leaving: I left halation for a lot of drama and differences with the guild leader, Melody was very inactive

How active are you (hours and days): I hardly sleep so like 16 hours 7 days a week

Why do you want to join us: I don't like to play games alone since i do basically everyday, the guild just seems like its very laid back and welcoming just from reading the responses to other peoples applications. I miss having a nice community of people to just talk and be yourself with.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): My life is boring but, i do go hard in the Mosh Pits and i almost got into a fight at least 3-4 times cause people don't know kicking is an annoying thing to do.

Yule with an L Epsilon Namennoodles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearest View Post

Why do you want to join us:I just started on this server and I want to make new friends and have people I can call a family. I feel like by joining a guild it can keep me interested in the game and I feel like I can also contribute a lot with my experience on maplestory (been playing since pbb). This guild seems like a good place to start on this server.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): One time, I took a pill from a random stranger at a rave. At that time, it didnt really seem like too bad of an idea but now that I thought about it, I could have died. In my defense, the guy looked friendly enough.
    Hi Matt, you've been accepted! Taking pills from random strangers is... risky but hey , you're still here! Glad to have you aboard, pm any guild staff in game for your invite!

~OreoCake | 250 | Bow Master~
    ~Yule | 250 | Wind Archer~
    ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹Proud Leader of Prestige⊹⊱✿⊰⊹