Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

⊹⊱✿⊰⊹Prestige⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ Your vision, Our future

Recruitment is Open!

Last edited by Prestige; 02-11-2017 at 11:02 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prestige For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukajan

Ign: Quadrat
    Name: Ian

English Fluency(1-10): 8-9

Previous Guild(s): Serenity
    Reason(s) for leaving: didnt have the feeling to be a part of the guild and it wasnt rlly fun. also I made break of a few months and started to play again so i decided to join an other guild and hope we can get along ^^

How active are you (hours and days): have exams at the moment for the next 3 weeks so I only have time for 3-4 days 3hours each day. hope after the exams and my work i can play more xD

Why do you want to join us: already explained but i would like to know more ppl and hope to become friends with each other and that this guild will be helpful to ppl like me who just joined even if i do a few mistakes xD

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): if i have to tell a story about myself i cant think about a story idk why so i will tell you sth about myself xD I love watching animes, doing sports and also play other games beside ms :P I love chinese food and also are working in one (im not asian) and this is a big advantage for me xDD

hope we can get along !!
    Hi Ian, you've been accepted! You sound like a great fit for our family, we have a wide variety of guildies for you to get along with so I hope you enjoy! Pm any staff member for your invite ingame or visit our HQ in ch1 fm19~

Thanks
    Ign: Luckleast
    Name: Jean

English Fluency(1-10): 6 if I'm drunk 8 if I'm crystal clear ?

Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason(s) for leaving: None

How active are you (hours and days): Everyday 'think I play around 4-5 hours. But since it's Xmas maybe a lil' less till the 2nd January

Why do you want to join us: Well kinda simple , gaming alone is just so boring and like doesn't really give satisfaction at any points. ^^ So yeah I would like to find a great community , helpful and funny and you guys looks like the perfect fit. Really hope to be part of your community and learn to know each others

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I'm a french dude and I got two things that I love in life : Snowboarding and Basketball [okok maplestory .. but it's a secret] , I spend most of my time watching series then playing at night.. I love playing guitar too but all the songs I play are kinda depressing aha..

So as I say earlier really hope to get accepted and fit in ur guild , happy mapling ~~
    ( apologize for all the language mistakes )
    "Sorry I'm late , I'm afraid i got lost on the path of life"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantera View Post
    Ign: Luckleast
    Name: Jean

English Fluency(1-10): 6 if I'm drunk 8 if I'm crystal clear ?

Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason(s) for leaving: None

How active are you (hours and days): Everyday 'think I play around 4-5 hours. But since it's Xmas maybe a lil' less till the 2nd January

Why do you want to join us: Well kinda simple , gaming alone is just so boring and like doesn't really give satisfaction at any points. ^^ So yeah I would like to find a great community , helpful and funny and you guys looks like the perfect fit. Really hope to be part of your community and learn to know each others

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I'm a french dude and I got two things that I love in life : Snowboarding and Basketball [okok maplestory .. but it's a secret] , I spend most of my time watching series then playing at night.. I love playing guitar too but all the songs I play are kinda depressing aha..

So as I say earlier really hope to get accepted and fit in ur guild , happy mapling ~~
    ( apologize for all the language mistakes )
    Hola ! Jean I'm glad to say that you have been accepted Please PM one of the JR's in game for a invite.

- Yuie
    - The Better Nam

Thanks
    Ign: Hypnotic
    Name: Mike

English Fluency(1-10): 10

Previous Guild(s): Quality and Unity
    Reason(s) for leaving: I barely knew any1 and had no connections in unity and quality died for being inactive and that was when i quit playing aries for couple months because of school

How active are you (hours and days): I ususally get on like 5 hours a day maybe more but i afk in fm for most of those hours so prob just 2 hours of active playing

Why do you want to join us: I always wanted to join Prestige but it was a time when i was planning on taking a 2 month break now that i play aries again i would like to join prestige because all the old friends i had are in that guild and i want to meet them again. And build a new group of friends in a new guild

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): Im a first year college student whos taking a bio major . My hobbies are playing sports , i self taught to play the piano, and i like to pencil to paper draw i would love to draw digitally but i hav to buy a tablet.
    Last edited by HypnoToad; 12-08-2016 at 12:54 PM.

Yule with an L Epsilon Namennoodles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Ign: Hypnotic
    Name: Mike

English Fluency(1-10): 10

Previous Guild(s): Quality and Unity
    Reason(s) for leaving: I barely knew any1 and had no connections in unity and quality died for being inactive and that was when i quit playing aries for couple months because of school

How active are you (hours and days): I ususally get on like 5 hours a day maybe more but i afk in fm for most of those hours so prob just 2 hours of active playing

Why do you want to join us: I always wanted to join Prestige but it was a time when i was planning on taking a 2 month break now that i play aries again i would like to join prestige because all the old friends i had are in that guild and i want to meet them again. And build a new group of friends in a new guild

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): Im a first year college student whos taking a bio major . My hobbies are playing sports , i self taught to play the piano, and i like to pencil to paper draw i would love to draw digitally but i hav to buy a tablet.
    Hi Mike, you've been accepted! I'm sure our Junior Jay can fund you a tablet (not really). Make sure to pm any of our guild staff for your invite!

~OreoCake | 250 | Bow Master~
    ~Yule | 250 | Wind Archer~
    ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹Proud Leader of Prestige⊹⊱✿⊰⊹

Thanks
    Ign: Intimate (Lntimate)
    Name: Kristen

English Fluency(1-10): 9.99 Repeated

Previous Guild(s): None unfortunately :c
    Reason(s) for leaving: Never had a guild never had a reason

How active are you (hours and days): Everyday at random times during the day. I will usually stay on for an average of 4-6 hours a day though <3

Why do you want to join us: I am a new player looking for people to grow with and become a part of a community that means more than just grinding and leveling but fine times and building memories. And prestige seems like a place in which I can do that

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): -Pats knee- Come sit and listen to my story. A while back I would say two years ago, I owned a Kitten named Pumkin. Pumkin was always a rambunctious cat always getting into trouble knocking stuff over in my room and curling up and sleeping on my head. One day I had gone shopping and accidentally dropped a bag on the floor, and so what does my cat do? It runs inside the shopping bag and gets trapped and starts flying around the house and then out the door. She ran all around the neighbourhood with a shopping bag on her head trying to get it off and all I could hear was the rustling of the bag running around outside. Eventually Pumpkin got tired and came back to the house and ran right into out garage making a loud crash against it (She was fine dont worry <3). all that was left was a terrified cat and shredded plastic bag LOOOL. The end c:

Thanks
    Ign: Rasmus
    Name: Rasmus

English Fluency: 9-10

Precious Guild: Serenity
    Reason for leaving: It died out, and I took a long break in before the V update, so now I'm looking for something new

Active: I will strive to be online for some hours everyday, but since I'm still in school I might have less time some days

Why I want to join: I heard a lot of nice things about the guild and I like the family centered environment

Story time! I once played a hockey match for the finals of the danish Championship. Before the game I was very nervous. I didn't really take much notice of anything and my teammates starting getting nervous for me, since I was the goalie and they had to rely on me quite a bit. Some of the guys we had played earlier on, came up to me, and told me that I was one hell of a goalie and that they believed in me, so I of course got hyped and happy af. I went in and gave it my best, and got beaten to the fucking ground and lost. But it was a nice feeling anyways. #RandomStoriesAreTheBest

Thanks
    Edited
    Last edited by Yakan; 12-10-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KristenML View Post
    Ign: Intimate (Lntimate)
    Name: Kristen

English Fluency(1-10): 9.99 Repeated

Previous Guild(s): None unfortunately :c
    Reason(s) for leaving: Never had a guild never had a reason

How active are you (hours and days): Everyday at random times during the day. I will usually stay on for an average of 4-6 hours a day though <3

Why do you want to join us: I am a new player looking for people to grow with and become a part of a community that means more than just grinding and leveling but fine times and building memories. And prestige seems like a place in which I can do that

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): -Pats knee- Come sit and listen to my story. A while back I would say two years ago, I owned a Kitten named Pumkin. Pumkin was always a rambunctious cat always getting into trouble knocking stuff over in my room and curling up and sleeping on my head. One day I had gone shopping and accidentally dropped a bag on the floor, and so what does my cat do? It runs inside the shopping bag and gets trapped and starts flying around the house and then out the door. She ran all around the neighbourhood with a shopping bag on her head trying to get it off and all I could hear was the rustling of the bag running around outside. Eventually Pumpkin got tired and came back to the house and ran right into out garage making a loud crash against it (She was fine dont worry <3). all that was left was a terrified cat and shredded plastic bag LOOOL. The end c:
    Hi Kristen! I'm glad to say that you have been accepted Please PM any JR that is online.

- Yuie

Quote Originally Posted by Honesti View Post
    Ign: Rasmus
    Name: Rasmus

English Fluency: 9-10

Precious Guild: Serenity
    Reason for leaving: It died out, and I took a long break in before the V update, so now I'm looking for something new

Active: I will strive to be online for some hours everyday, but since I'm still in school I might have less time some days

Why I want to join: I heard a lot of nice things about the guild and I like the family centered environment

Story time! I once played a hockey match for the finals of the danish Championship. Before the game I was very nervous. I didn't really take much notice of anything and my teammates starting getting nervous for me, since I was the goalie and they had to rely on me quite a bit. Some of the guys we had played earlier on, came up to me, and told me that I was one hell of a goalie and that they believed in me, so I of course got hyped and happy af. I went in and gave it my best, and got beaten to the fucking ground and lost. But it was a nice feeling anyways. #RandomStoriesAreTheBest
    Hi Rasmus ! I'm glad to say that you have been accepted Please PM any JR that is online.

- Yuie