Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Fayee & UraraV2
    Age/Gender‣ 18/Female
    Country‣ SG
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Evan lv 160 (main)
    Previous Guild(s)‣ none
    Reason why you left if applicable
    How active are you? 5-6 hrs a day!!
    Why clarity ?
    Clarity is a very active guild which suits me because i like to slack and interact with people.
    Also, joining an SG/MY guild allows more convenience as everyone is in the same time zone.
    Being able to join the #1 guild , clarity, like isnt that every player's dream?
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ?
    Hmm i dont have much aims as im more of a talkative person rather than someone who grinds alot! so i guess makes tons of friends? heh pardon my lack of content here!
    Tell us something of yourself ?
    Well, my A levels just ended, wew and im so glad it ended. Ive enjoyed maple since young, like 10 years ago but im always a noob in game a.k.a maple retard. so i hope yall can accept me and guide me along the game! im usually very shy but i talk alot once im comfortable! i like helping people whenever i can keke so dont worry im a superrrrrr kind girl.
    Hope to see yall in-game!

Thanks

Talking

Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Alexander, TheFlood.
    Age/Gender‣ 23, Male.
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Bowmaster, 203. Main.
    Previous Guild(s)‣ Dauntless
    Reason why you left if applicable The guild was rather mundane and I kinda felt out of place. Besides they seemed to be more focused on other games instead of AriesMS. So I thought why not take this opportunity to look for a home that would better suit me.
    How active are you? I'm home most of the time and whenever I'm home I'll be on so I would say 8-10 hours a day.
    Why clarity ? I've been around since the beta period so I've heard and seen many members from Clarity but never had much of a chance to interact and socialize. Seems to me that it's a guild with pretty strong ties so I'll like to take a leap of faith and proceed to the next stage of AriesMS.
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? Being an avid maplestory player, my goal in Aries is basic. Just to enjoy myself and do what I do best.
    Tell us something of yourself ? I'm a 3rd year university student majoring in Finance. I'm currently on my semester break so I'll be more active due to the free time available on hand. I personally play only AriesMS. I love sports, both watching them and playing them. Let's hope this cuts out as an application.
    Life - PALADIN
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Alexander, TheFlood.
    Age/Gender‣ 23, Male.
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Bowmaster, 203. Main.
    Previous Guild(s)‣ Dauntless
    Reason why you left if applicable The guild was rather mundane and I kinda felt out of place. Besides they seemed to be more focused on other games instead of AriesMS. So I thought why not take this opportunity to look for a home that would better suit me.
    How active are you? I'm home most of the time and whenever I'm home I'll be on so I would say 8-10 hours a day.
    Why clarity ? I've been around since the beta period so I've heard and seen many members from Clarity but never had much of a chance to interact and socialize. Seems to me that it's a guild with pretty strong ties so I'll like to take a leap of faith and proceed to the next stage of AriesMS.
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? Being an avid maplestory player, my goal in Aries is basic. Just to enjoy myself and do what I do best.
    Tell us something of yourself ? I'm a 3rd year university student majoring in Finance. I'm currently on my semester break so I'll be more active due to the free time available on hand. I personally play only AriesMS. I love sports, both watching them and playing them. Let's hope this cuts out as an application.
    Yo.. Accepted cuz we like the same band pm any JRs in game for an invite.
    Last edited by Drown; 12-11-2016 at 03:22 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Drown For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xruth View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Fayee & UraraV2
    Age/Gender‣ 18/Female
    Country‣ SG
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Evan lv 160 (main)
    Previous Guild(s)‣ none
    How active are you? 5-6 hrs a day!!
    Why clarity ?
    Clarity is a very active guild which suits me because i like to slack and interact with people.
    Also, joining an SG/MY guild allows more convenience as everyone is in the same time zone.
    Being able to join the #1 guild , clarity, like isnt that every player's dream?
    Hmm i dont have much aims as im more of a talkative person rather than someone who grinds alot! so i guess makes tons of friends? heh pardon my lack of content here!
    Well, my A levels just ended, wew and im so glad it ended. Ive enjoyed maple since young, like 10 years ago but im always a noob in game a.k.a maple retard. so i hope yall can accept me and guide me along the game! im usually very shy but i talk alot once im comfortable! i like helping people whenever i can keke so dont worry im a superrrrrr kind girl.
    Hope to see yall in-game!
    Accepted, wew A levels must have been hell. Hope you can enjoy and relax right now kekekek. (PM any JRs in game for an invite)

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣
    N/A, NekoRawr

Age/Gender‣
    20+, N/A

Country‣
    Singapore

Class & Level (Main?)‣
    Shade, 200

Previous Guild(s)‣N/A

How active are you?
    Probably on 5~6 days in a week until the next semester

Why clarity?
    Why not. Since I just joined the game recently and I'm not familiar with the server, making new friends is a good way to make progress and clear doubts. Since Im an avid user of discord myself, this guild stands out in terms of both timezone and having a platform to be contact outside of game.

Joined the server with friends and we just been playing the game to have fun, and I plan to keep it that way.
    Do not really have aims like being the top player or anything like that, but I cant say I don't want to be strong enough to explore higher-end contents.

I like cats. I'm studying Theoretical and Applied Physics. I like cats. I really enjoy chatting and doing random stuff. Did I mention I like cats? Yeah I like cats.

Thanks
    Personal Info

Name & Ign‣
    Samuel/OVERWHELMIN

Age/Gender‣
    19/Male

Country‣
    新加坡/Singapura

Class & Level (Main?)‣
    Aran 188

Previous Guild(s)‣
    NIL

How active are you?
    VERY active during holidays which is right now
    2-4hours if not

Why clarity ?
    because popular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

TO HIT MAX DAMAGE

i like to meme

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ibento View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣
    N/A, NekoRawr

Age/Gender‣
    20+, N/A

Country‣
    Singapore

Class & Level (Main?)‣
    Shade, 200

Previous Guild(s)‣N/A

How active are you?
    Probably on 5~6 days in a week until the next semester

Why clarity?
    Why not. Since I just joined the game recently and I'm not familiar with the server, making new friends is a good way to make progress and clear doubts. Since Im an avid user of discord myself, this guild stands out in terms of both timezone and having a platform to be contact outside of game.

Joined the server with friends and we just been playing the game to have fun, and I plan to keep it that way.
    Do not really have aims like being the top player or anything like that, but I cant say I don't want to be strong enough to explore higher-end contents.

I like cats. I'm studying Theoretical and Applied Physics. I like cats. I really enjoy chatting and doing random stuff. Did I mention I like cats? Yeah I like cats.
    Hello Neko ! Congratulation, you've been accepted to Clarity ! Kindly PM any JRs to get invite. Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubousei View Post
    Personal Info

Name & Ign‣
    Samuel/OVERWHELMIN

Age/Gender‣
    19/Male

Country‣
    新加坡/Singapura

Class & Level (Main?)‣
    Aran 188

Previous Guild(s)‣
    NIL

How active are you?
    VERY active during holidays which is right now
    2-4hours if not

Why clarity ?
    because popular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

TO HIT MAX DAMAGE

i like to meme
    Hello Samuel, I'm Sorry. Your application is denied due to half hearted application, however you still have 1 more chance to reapply.
    Wind Archer - Oreo

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign
    ‣ Gordon (IGN: Arbalest)

Age/Gender
    ‣ 20/Male

Country
    ‣ U.S.

Class & Level (Main?)
    ‣ Wind Archer 208, and yes it's my main!

Previous Guild(s)
    ‣ none

How active are you?
    ‣ I play a few hours a day, sometimes up to like 10 hours. I don't currently have much to do on Maple. I don't have many friends to do things with, so I was hoping to join Clarity to make some friends and get to know people so I feel more motivated to play.

Why clarity?
    ‣ I decided to choose Clarity because it seemed like a fun place to be. I also noticed a few people in game in the guild Clarity doing content together, and I would like to be a part of that.

Whats your aim in AriesMs?
    ‣ My aim in AriesMS is to just have fun and have a good time while playing Maple. I guess my long term goal would be to become geared and to be able to not always rely on people for help and maybe help people in return.

Tell us something of yourself?
    ‣ I'm currently in university and I'm on break right now so I decided to play Maple. I haven't played Maple in a while, but I heard fifth job would be coming out so I was interested in coming back to try that out. I also play League of Legends and another game called Dragon Nest. I'm kind of shy but I think I'm pretty social as well when the time allows me to.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks
    Personal Info

Name & Ign‣ Derek is my name and Rexual is my IGN

Age/Gender‣ I am a 18 year old baby boy

Country‣ USA

Class & Level (Main?)‣ Phantom 201 (Main)

Previous Guild(s)‣ None

How active are you? Log on everyday

Why clarity? Clarity looks like a fun and exciting place to be and meet new people.

Whats your aim in AriesMs? To explore as much of Aries as possible and spend time with friends

Tell us something of yourself?
    I am currently studying Business Administration and working as a barista. I love meeting new people and connecting with them, generally i'm very easy going and would like to think that im a person that is easy to approach. I've been playing MapleStory for years now and its always been the game my friends and I default to when we're tired of League or any other game. I hope to meet all of you and have a great time on Aries together!!
    Last edited by Rexual; 12-14-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Raymond / iThrowStars
    Age/Gender‣ 16 / Male
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣Nightlord / 206(main)
    Previous Guild(s)‣ MalaysianSG
    Reason why you left if applicable: I just started about 1 week ago and the guild was not talkative and no one really help me when i ask some question. it is also quite inactive
    How active are you? I am active about 5-6 hours and will be able to play almost everyday
    Why clarity ? Firstly it is a sgmy guild which is what i want and this guild will be able to help me in my maple life as i am quite new and need many advice so as to improve. I also like a fun and talkative guild so that i would have some people to chat with and seek advice. I really like how u guys bonds like a family and would like to experience that kind of bonding.
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? My aim in ariesms is mainly to be able to have fun and get to know more people. I would also like to get better at maple which is what i am unable to do in normal maple and get the feeling of being able to down bosses that i could not have done. But in order to do this would need this guild to guide me along this game
    Tell us something of yourself ? I am not a very sociable person but once i get to know them i will be able to open up and get more talkative. I have just ended my O level and this the time to have fun while i can. I would do about hours of grinding just to get myself better at this game. I also play many games like csgo, lol and love mmorpg games the most. Currently just playing games at home lol and going out. Really hope that i will be able to join this awesome fun and active guild.
    Last edited by raymond951; 12-14-2016 at 03:37 PM.