User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    which jr or master is online right now?

Thanks
    Name: Paolo
    IGN: Slashu
    Class & Level: Evan - 163
    How active are you from 1-10: 6-7 (I'm also playing other games, and since I'm a student, I might be less active when school starts again )
    Why would you like to join us: I want to make new friends to chill and talk with I also need some help in the game as I have some questions about it. I also love the guild name
    Tell us something about yourself: I love eating food (especially pizza). I also like playing chess, but lately I haven't been playing it much because of college Also wanted to learn the piano but I never had the chance to (saddddd, I love the sounds made by a piano)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Name: Darien
    IGN: Dignity
    Class & Level: Xenon / 213
    How active are you from 1-10: 9
    Why would you like to join us: Guildless / make new fwiends
    Tell us something about yourself : Nice and generous ;') Kdrama folyfe<3
    Invited already <3

Quote Originally Posted by Slashu View Post
    Name: Paolo
    IGN: Slashu
    Class & Level: Evan - 163
    How active are you from 1-10: 6-7 (I'm also playing other games, and since I'm a student, I might be less active when school starts again )
    Why would you like to join us: I want to make new friends to chill and talk with I also need some help in the game as I have some questions about it. I also love the guild name
    Tell us something about yourself: I love eating food (especially pizza). I also like playing chess, but lately I haven't been playing it much because of college Also wanted to learn the piano but I never had the chance to (saddddd, I love the sounds made by a piano)
    Hello Paolo!! <3
    Im more than happy to say youve been accepted! Who doesnt love Pizza hahaha, I also love the piano!! (Cant play though :P) We can play some piano songs in the music bot together then <3
    I'll send you an invite when I can! If not please dont hesitate to contact any of us (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo or myself (Taichou)!

Thanks
    Name: Josh
    IGN: Aesi
    Class & Level: Kinesis, (at time of application) 140
    How active are you from 1-10: 7-8
    Why would you like to join us: The fact that you're a newb friendly and supportive guild is what I think I need as a semi-new player to Maplestory and Aries MS, I'd also like to make friends with people to spend time and enjoy my time spent on the game.
    Tell us something about yourself: I'd say I'm a friendly person, interested in a variety of different things, 18 years old, finished high school in July-ish.
    Aesi 14x Kinesis

Thanks
    Name:Jeffrey/Jeff
    IGN:Jeffrey/Authorized
    Class & Level:luminous 163, marksman 126
    How active are you from 1-10:6.527363
    Why would you like to join us: New to game looking for friends and need some love
    Tell us something about yourself:I'm a Senpai and a sensei. Play games when I'm bored hit me up
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 12-14-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks
    Name: Tony

IGN: KMSMYSELFxd

Class & Level: Kaiser/Level 200

How active are you from 1-10: 8

Why would you like to join us: I would like to join Serenity because I read that it is newb friendly . I just joined AriesMS about a week ago, and I would like to meet new people and hopefully, make good friends!

Tell us something about yourself: I am an 18-year-old male who likes to play games for fun! I play LoL, CSGO, DOTA2, and most importantly Maplestory. I am a currently working on getting a bachelor's in Nursing. Music is also my passion too. My favorite type of music is Rap and R&B. My favorite artist of all time is Logic. I just love listening to his music, and I am also a big fan of his. I even bought some of his merchandise to support what he is doing. Last thing, puppies are life.
    -KMSMYSELFxd - Level 204 Kaiser-
    -Member of Serenity-

Thanks
    Name: Envy
    IGN: Envying
    Class & Level: Zero / 213
    Why would you like to join us: im currently guildless and love to make new friends in AriesMs
    Tell us something about yourself : I use to play ExtaliaMs then came to AriesMs about a month ago, in my free time i love to draw. i play other games to such as DN, Summonerswar and occasionally CS:GO (use to play in pro scene) apart from gaming, im studying computer science, and i love travelling

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesi View Post
    Name: Josh
    IGN: Aesi
    Class & Level: Kinesis, (at time of application) 140
    How active are you from 1-10: 7-8
    Why would you like to join us: The fact that you're a newb friendly and supportive guild is what I think I need as a semi-new player to Maplestory and Aries MS, I'd also like to make friends with people to spend time and enjoy my time spent on the game.
    Tell us something about yourself: I'd say I'm a friendly person, interested in a variety of different things, 18 years old, finished high school in July-ish.
    As a new player you'll fit right in with us! We have quite a few people learning the game/server in here and I'm sure we can help you as well as make some friends here :3 I'll make sure someone gives you an invite! If you use discord you can also add me on there Meredithe#8554

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    Name:Jeffrey/Jeff
    IGN:Jeffrey/Authorized
    Class & Level:luminous 163, marksman 126
    How active are you from 1-10:6.527363
    Why would you like to join us: New to game looking for friends and need some love
    Tell us something about yourself:I'm a Senpai and a sensei. Play games when I'm bored hit me up
    We've got plenty of friends and love so you'll fit right in <3 I'll make sure someone invites you! or if you have discord feel free to add me :3 Meredithe#8554

Quote Originally Posted by vbpanda View Post
    Name: Tony

IGN: KMSMYSELFxd

Class & Level: Kaiser/Level 200

Why would you like to join us: I would like to join Serenity because I read that it is newb friendly . I just joined AriesMS about a week ago, and I would like to meet new people and hopefully, make good friends!

Tell us something about yourself: I am an 18-year-old male who likes to play games for fun! I play LoL, CSGO, DOTA2, and most importantly Maplestory. I am a currently working on getting a bachelor's in Nursing. Music is also my passion too. My favorite type of music is Rap and R&B. My favorite artist of all time is Logic. I just love listening to his music, and I am also a big fan of his. I even bought some of his merchandise to support what he is doing. Last thing, puppies are life.
    Things must be a little confusing if you're new to the server, luckily we are here to help! I'm sure you'll meet plenty of new people with us :3 We also have a music bot in our guild discord so who knows maybe you can let us hear some of the music you like sometime! :> I'll make sure someone invites you to the guild and if you use discord feel free to add me as well Meredithe#8554

Quote Originally Posted by Envying View Post
    Name: Envy
    IGN: Envying
    Class & Level: Zero / 213
    Why would you like to join us: im currently guildless and love to make new friends in AriesMs
    Tell us something about yourself : I use to play ExtaliaMs then came to AriesMs about a month ago, in my free time i love to draw. i play other games to such as DN, Summonerswar and occasionally CS:GO (use to play in pro scene) apart from gaming, im studying computer science, and i love travelling
    Dw if you love making friends I'm almost positive you'll make some in Serenity! <3 I'll make sure someone gets to you and throws you an invite! If you have Discord you can add me there as well! Meredithe#8554

Thanks
    <Application Form>

Name: Laimonas aka Liam if that ones is too hard to pronounce!
    IGN: AlysaEdwards but I'd love to join with my Blaster as I'm loving that character more and more every single time I play it!
    Class & Level: Kinesis/201
    How active are you from 1-10:7-8. I'm rather new to AriesMS and its been a few years since I last played Maplestory so I'm trying to catch up out here
    Why would you like to join us: As I mentioned before - I'm rather new to this server and I have absolutely no friends yet! And you know how hard and annoying this game can be playing all by yourself Since people from Serenity always look so cool and friendly in-game, I'd love to meet all of them and join a community as cool as that.
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm currently studying Molecular Biology and Genetics at University of East Anglia, even though I'm originally from Lithuania. I can speak 3 languages (Lithuanian, English and Russian). I'm a funny guy and I base all of my MS character names on famous drag queens (mostly from RuPaul's Drag Race). I also play League of Legends (3 years now, wowzers) but I decided to take a break from it as most of my friends left the game. So uhmm that's it for now - hope to see you all in game

Thanks
    Name: Yen
    IGN: FlyWifWill
    Class & Level: Aran lvl 221
    How active are you from 1-10: 7 (need to go for class sometime)
    Why would you like to join us: Friendly guildies!! Big Family!! & very KindXD
    Tell us something about yourself: like art much and much~