Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    IGN: BeepBoopMeow, RattIes
    Class & Level: 13X xenon, 209 aran
    How active are you from 1-10: 8 with some days off
    Why would you like to join us: I am completely clueless and need you to hold my hand. The guild I joined on my aran was very helpful occasionally but somewhat inactive in my timezone, making me hesitant about hassling the same 2-3 people with questions over and over.
    Tell us something about yourself: Maplestory was probably my first online game. I played on gms like 9 years ago with a modest <50 fighter. I stopped playing when europeans were banned from GMS. I started playing here last week, very slowly taking everything in, and my inept stumblings have now brought me to you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenz View Post
    IGN: BeepBoopMeow, RattIes
    Class & Level: 13X xenon, 209 aran
    How active are you from 1-10: 8 with some days off
    Why would you like to join us: I am completely clueless and need you to hold my hand. The guild I joined on my aran was very helpful occasionally but somewhat inactive in my timezone, making me hesitant about hassling the same 2-3 people with questions over and over.
    Tell us something about yourself: Maplestory was probably my first online game. I played on gms like 9 years ago with a modest <50 fighter. I stopped playing when europeans were banned from GMS. I started playing here last week, very slowly taking everything in, and my inept stumblings have now brought me to you.
    Well, if Senerity, you don't have to worry about the timezone because there will be lots of player online at any time. And we would like you to join us and I had sent you invitation to join our guild. Besides that, you also can join our discord and ask others for the guide while they offline in the game. You can add me in discord Elvin#2141 for more information. Looking forward to have you in Senerity.

Thanks
    IGN: CSinister
    Class & Level: Wind Archer, 202
    How active are you from 1-10: 5
    Why would you like to join us: I saw the word GPQ o(≧∇≦o)
    Tell us something about yourself: been playing maplestory for 12 years and have been stuck on level 202 for 3 days

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Name: Maximillian Nobes ( Maxi )
    IGN: Lixxie
    Class & Level: Kanna / 159
    How active are you from 1-10: 4 since im into wow aswell ;P
    Why would you like to join us: Im a friendly guy and need to be social hehe but ive never played on aries before and can need some help
    Tell us something about yourself: 22 living in sweden and freezing my ass of and love cats :3
    Woops almost missed you! Worry not we're here to help you! \o/ I'll make sure you'll get an invite soon. If you use discord you can also add me there to let me know when you're on <3 Meredithe#8554

Quote Originally Posted by SirSinister View Post
    IGN: CSinister
    Class & Level: Wind Archer, 202
    How active are you from 1-10: 5
    Why would you like to join us: I saw the word GPQ o(≧∇≦o)
    Tell us something about yourself: been playing maplestory for 12 years and have been stuck on level 202 for 3 days
    More people to do gpq with, yush! \o/ And 3 days on 202?! :O. I'll make sure you'll get invited and we can work on that! If you have discord feel free to add me <3 Meredithe#8554

Thanks
    Name: Henry
    IGN: PerfectPunch
    Class & Level: Shade/201
    How active are you from 1-10: 5 cuz im still a student
    Why would you like to join us: i need some friendly friends and a guild
    Tell us something about yourself: I m still a student so i may not online too frequently except for holidays.

Thanks
    Name:John
    IGN:Grimoire
    Class & Level: F/p 157
    How active are you from 1-10: 11
    Why would you like to join us:cute name
    Tell us something about yourself : single looking for someone to mingle *wink

Thanks
    Application Form:
    Name:
    IGN:iGemini
    Class & LevelB 194
    How active are you from 1-10: 7
    Why would you like to join us: Just started playing Ariesms 3 days back, so I'm looking for a guild to enjoy the game to the fullest yea

Thanks
    IGN: Iridecent
    Class & Level: 208 Thunder Breaker
    How active are you from 1-10: 7ish, i try to play everyday
    Why would you like to join us: i need a friendly guild that can help me grow and that i end up helping others
    Tell us something about yourself:i join aries at the start of august and i am curently midgame equips, i like to play games and i have some sort of experience at maplestory/aries

Thanks
    Name: Darien
    IGN: Dignity
    Class & Level: Xenon / 213
    How active are you from 1-10: 9
    Why would you like to join us: Guildless / make new fwiends
    Tell us something about yourself : Nice and generous ;') Kdrama folyfe<3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kky123 View Post
    IGN: PerfectPunch
    Class & Level: Shade/201
    How active are you from 1-10: 5 cuz im still a student
    Why would you like to join us: i need some friendly friends and a guild
    Tell us something about yourself: I m still a student so i may not online too frequently except for holidays.
    Hey there Henry <3 Thanks for applying for us! We'd love to have you join us!
    We have other members that are students too so we understand you guys are busy with studies :P!
    I'll try to get to you in-game now! If not please just poke any of us (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo or myself (Taichou)!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS2 View Post
    Name:John
    IGN:Grimoire
    Class & Level: F/p 157
    How active are you from 1-10: 11
    Why would you like to join us:cute name
    Tell us something about yourself : single looking for someone to mingle *wink
    *winkwink* We got plenty of singles here. <3 Hahaha.
    11?! on the activity scale?! Weeow! <3 Nice to see an active player want to join us!
    I'll try to get to you in-game when I can, if not please just poke any of us (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo or myself (Taichou) for an invite!

Quote Originally Posted by iSimplicity View Post
    Application Form:
    Name:
    IGN:iGemini
    Class & LevelB 194
    How active are you from 1-10: 7
    Why would you like to join us: Just started playing Ariesms 3 days back, so I'm looking for a guild to enjoy the game to the fullest yea
    Hello Gemini! <3
    Thank you for applying for us, Im happy to say youve been accepted! We've just had some members that are just as new as you join aswell so I'm sure youd have no problem fitting in <3
    I'll try my best to catch you in-game to throw you an invite but if you dont hear from me, please just poke any of the other officers (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo or myself (Taichou).

Quote Originally Posted by h3lli0s View Post
    IGN: Iridecent
    Class & Level: 208 Thunder Breaker
    How active are you from 1-10: 7ish, i try to play everyday
    Why would you like to join us: i need a friendly guild that can help me grow and that i end up helping others
    Tell us something about yourself:i join aries at the start of august and i am curently midgame equips, i like to play games and i have some sort of experience at maplestory/aries
    Another Henry!! <3 Hello there
    I'm more than happy to say you've been accepted!
    We're more than willing to help you to the best of our abilities :>!!
    I will try to get to you in-game asap! However if I keep missing you online, please just poke another officer (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo) and they can get you sorted!

HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU GUYS IN GAME SOON <3