Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Name: Kevin
    IGN: Kozmo
    Class & Level: Xenon / 250
    How active are you from 1-10: 6-7
    Why would you like to join us?: Looking for a guild to converse with and stuff been doing too much solo play and getting tired of it.
    Tell us something about yourself: mm i like manga/anime <3

Thanks
    Name: Chris
    IGN: Dawry
    Class & Level:WA & lv190
    How active are you from 1-10: 5-6 (I might not able to log on if i have a projects, homeworks in school.)
    Why would you like to join us: I'm new to this server, and i don't really know what to do with myself v-v. You know, i don't really know where to train after lv190 except Evo Lab. So i pretty just want some companies to help me gain knowledge about the basic of server. But, first priority is to make friends.
    Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm asian but i don't get straight A (haha). I'm pretty sure i will get along with people within guild but i will say sorry here, because i hope people in the guild know that I'm pretty slow to do stuff so please have patience and don't say "Oh, Why is he here? (-.-), things like that cause it get on my nerves. Lastly, thanks for reading this and hope to join your guild.

Thanks
    Name: John
    IGN: soouu
    Class & Level: Wind Archer / 207
    How active are you from 1-10: 8
    Why would you like to join us?: Looking for friendly people to converse with everyday.
    Tell us something about yourself: I like playing games with friends it makes games 100x more fun!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterybros View Post
    Name: Kevin
    IGN: Kozmo
    Class & Level: Xenon / 250
    How active are you from 1-10: 6-7
    Why would you like to join us?: Looking for a guild to converse with and stuff been doing too much solo play and getting tired of it.
    Tell us something about yourself: mm i like manga/anime <3
    Hello there Kevin! I noticed you're already endgame :P!!
    Quite a few of us love anime/manga too so maybe we can all fangirl togetherr!
    Please PM me ingame (Taichou) or anyother JR/Leader (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo, Sprite or Mizou) for an invite! :>

Quote Originally Posted by Puppiesaur View Post
    Name: Chris
    IGN: Dawry
    Class & Level:WA & lv190
    How active are you from 1-10: 5-6 (I might not able to log on if i have a projects, homeworks in school.)
    Why would you like to join us: I'm new to this server, and i don't really know what to do with myself v-v. You know, i don't really know where to train after lv190 except Evo Lab. So i pretty just want some companies to help me gain knowledge about the basic of server. But, first priority is to make friends.
    Tell us something about yourself: Well, I'm asian but i don't get straight A (haha). I'm pretty sure i will get along with people within guild but i will say sorry here, because i hope people in the guild know that I'm pretty slow to do stuff so please have patience and don't say "Oh, Why is he here? (-.-), things like that cause it get on my nerves. Lastly, thanks for reading this and hope to join your guild.
    Thanks for applying, already invited

Quote Originally Posted by Destinyu View Post
    Name: John
    IGN: soouu
    Class & Level: Wind Archer / 207
    How active are you from 1-10: 8
    Why would you like to join us?: Looking for friendly people to converse with everyday.
    Tell us something about yourself: I like playing games with friends it makes games 100x more fun!
    Hey there John!!
    We'd love to have some active like you join us and I wholeheartedly agree. Playing with people makes everything 100000x more fun :P
    Please just PM me ingame (Taichou) or anyother JR/Leader (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo, Sprite or Mizou) for an invite! :>

Thanks
    Name: willy wonka
    IGN: ignsareoverrated
    Class & Level: Hero- DaNK Ass level
    How active are you from 1-10: active as fuck because I just dropped out of preschool
    Why would you like to join us: I was in a dirty washroom,minding my own business and I looked across and saw the word serenity written on the wall with cum and shit and I thought it was cool
    Tell us something about yourself: I'm about 6'1 tall in dick and 4 inches in height.

Thanks
    Name: Brandon
    IGN: Proxied
    Class & Level: level 222 Xenon
    How active are you from 1-10: 6-7 , I'm in college, so i'll be busy when exams come around again.
    Why would you like to join us: I'm looking for a friendly guild to play Maple with and create new memories for 2017
    Tell us something about yourself: 21 years young, MBA, dog lover, I like to lift heavy stuff

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Proxied View Post
    Name: Brandon
    IGN: Proxied
    Class & Level: level 222 Xenon
    How active are you from 1-10: 6-7 , I'm in college, so i'll be busy when exams come around again.
    Why would you like to join us: I'm looking for a friendly guild to play Maple with and create new memories for 2017
    Tell us something about yourself: 21 years young, MBA, dog lover, I like to lift heavy stuff
    Hiya, thanks for finding me in skyline. I'll invite u after the glitch has been fixed

Thanks
    Name: Tomas
    IGN: RedpickIes
    Class & Level: 205 Aran
    How active are you from 1-10: 6
    Why would you like to join us:Would like more people to play with and my friend is in this guild
    Tell us something about yourself: 22 years old, working and going to school, sometimes i'm funny

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redpickles View Post
    Name: Tomas
    IGN: RedpickIes
    Class & Level: 205 Aran
    How active are you from 1-10: 6
    Why would you like to join us:Would like more people to play with and my friend is in this guild
    Tell us something about yourself: 22 years old, working and going to school, sometimes i'm funny
    Helloo!
    We'd be more than happy to have you join us Curious as to who your friend is ! :P
    Please Pm any of us to get an invite! (Meredithe, ElvinPocoyo, Mizou, Sprite or myself Taichou) I'll keep an eye out for you too.

Thanks
    Name: Moexia
    IGN: LMoexia
    Class & Level: Kinesis /LV ?? (still spamming lv , now 90)
    How active are you from 1-10: at least 2 hour
    Why would you like to join us:Im totally new here and looking for a helpful guild , and yeah guild is my life so i would be helpful when im very strong ~
    Tell us something about yourself: Im 21 and very fun Maple0000.jpg
    Last edited by WonlyjustX; 01-13-2017 at 10:43 PM.