Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Game crashing after choosing "North America"

Hi.
    My game boots up fine and loads in, but when I click on "North America" as my region to play in, my game crashes and nothing pops up. Was there an update I was supposed to do that for some reason isn't coming up? Sorry if im missing something obvious, as I just started playing this server last week and this is the first time I'm running into this issue.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolRaccado View Post
    Hi.
    My game boots up fine and loads in, but when I click on "North America" as my region to play in, my game crashes and nothing pops up. Was there an update I was supposed to do that for some reason isn't coming up? Sorry if im missing something obvious, as I just started playing this server last week and this is the first time I'm running into this issue.

Thanks!
    same problem here

Thanks
    the actual problem is that the nexon launcher downloads the latest version of gms, and it is more updated than the actual server you're trying to connect. it is not outdated, but rather updated beyond the server version, if you get me. try downloading a folder for v 179.1, since this seems to be the version on aries ms atm.. stuck on the same error