Fixing Up Gollux - also, please make bosses reset on Server Time, not 24 hours.
The way Gollux is implemented into the server is a bit harsh on the new players. Considering he is a pretty important boss people need to farm, its a bit annoying.
1. Lower summons's HP at in Easy mode. It is tedious to kill them because they require more than one hit. Not an issue for most people that do it with normal+.
2. Be able to leave the head and abdomen once started like GMS. As of right now, once you go in the head and abdomen u can't leave. It is a pain to rebuff while dodging and it is like this on GMS. Specially in abdomen when you have really low range and it is actually a boss fight when u can die and then u can't rebuff because there is barely any downtime between attacks.
3. Remove damage reflect on second phase. It is not in GMS, why is it here??? I know it is in the files but it never got implemented.
4. Make defeating the Jewel count as kill for daily access counts. I died in second phase, i didn't kill the boss, why can't i retry even though i have a key?
Make bosses reset on Server time, not 24 hours from last attempt(please also daily quests such as gollux keys):
- I work and i have school, i have a very small window to play and i can do a boss run really fast. Basically every day i have to do the boss fights progressively later than the previous day, which is very annoying. I want to be able to do it at the same time every day.
Thank you all for your time, please if you disagree with my points put some constructive criticism. We can reach a concensus.
Last edited by DehBest; 11-23-2016 at 05:15 AM.
1. you cant retry once you kill the first phase of the head. I think this is reasonable.
Originally Posted by DehBest
2. all bosses reset at boss reset which is at 8.00 pm server time (@check). Daily quest reset at that time too. it's just bugged for now and need a fix.
3. Pls dont suggest for a bug to be fixed. This kind of suggestion is in "Do NOT suggest list". pls check here http://elluel.net/showthread.php?631...before-posting!