Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Epsilon oppasbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrift View Post
    I see the obvious sarcasm in her post, yes. I am trying to avoid argument by ignoring it . Apparently asking to make a class viable is demanding but then again isn't majority of suggestion posts are demanding in some ways? that's just my opinion.
    If you want to demand Kanna's viability, go find the bugs and how these bugs may be exactly replicated or caused or calculated (for damage-related purposes). Showcase in a thread how these bugs are made to show that Kanna is currently not viable because of these bugs. If Kanna is still not viable then, why should it get treated better than any other class without bugs and still not played in Aries. The community and the staff in general found the Kanna's kishin to be broken/insane so they nerfed that rate (only touching on the drop rate/meso rate). If a class as a whole is no longer ever played because of the fact that it can't farm and no bug, sorry I have to tell you but that's Maplestory in a nutshell. That class is just not viable. Time to drop the memories of the past and move on.

  2. #12
    Zeta Thrift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oppasbaby View Post
    If you want to demand Kanna's viability, go find the bugs and how these bugs may be exactly replicated or caused or calculated (for damage-related purposes). Showcase in a thread how these bugs are made to show that Kanna is currently not viable because of these bugs. If Kanna is still not viable then, why should it get treated better than any other class without bugs and still not played in Aries. The community and the staff in general found the Kanna's kishin to be broken/insane so they nerfed that rate (only touching on the drop rate/meso rate). If a class as a whole is no longer ever played because of the fact that it can't farm and no bug, sorry I have to tell you but that's Maplestory in a nutshell. That class is just not viable. Time to drop the memories of the past and move on.
    Will do, anything to proof that this class can be viable. i took on your challenge to make this suggestion thread, this one is even easier. Give me sometimes and I'll have the post for ya.

  3. #13
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Well alot of other class die with 2 green ball and 1 blue ball also, so you have to dodge it like everyone else. And buff Kanna HP also mean you get more magic attack. Other way is you can get Kaiser's link skill and Decent Hyperbody skill.
    Haku's fan was designed this way. There are reason that JMS did this, so just leave it like that.
    Dodging: You have slowest teleport but its the one that can teleport longest. Also Kanna teleport have special one button tele to random location of the map which other teleport doesn't.
    And if you remove CD of Shikigami Charm it will be extremely op, because it also does some damage after, also there are way to cancel the animation delay with other skill if it doesn't have cooldown. And with some skill combination you can clear unbuffed map in second, like in some "other" server.
    So instead of crying about how the job was made, i think we should learn how to use it instead.

    I also have some suggestion to make some job more viable.
    Battle Mage: We have extremely short range of attack, so when magnus fly we can't hit it. Can gm buff the range of attack abit so we can boss easier and make our life better when mobbing?
    Wind Archer: All other archer job can walk while hurricane. Can we do the same please?
    MM: WHERE'S MY HURRICANE!
    Night walker: We mostly don't have mobbing skill, and you make our skill hit *abit* more mob?
    Pirate class: Just..buff everything please
    aaand the list go on.
    LOL what u trying to say here ? Battle Mage is a combat Mage which have almost everything like a warrior . ofcos they are melee class.. And as if Kanna can hit magnus when he fly ... There are many other class who cant either without using their Long CD skill or hyper..
    Windarcher ? dont joke please . so far best ARcher class , hurricant hit 4mobs , got dash , got up jump .. What you trying to compare ? how about give WA double and moving hurricane ?? then every1 quit EVERY CLASS and play WA alr.
    MM ? LOL marman % is ways so op , they are design dif, They got Distance damage , SUPER high % ..
    NW : IS BORNED to be a bosser ...
    PIRATE is Cool in their own way , and they are not weak either .. They have their own hurricane ,, huge aoe skill to farm .. Just that their % is low compare to other , BUT WAY MORE better than Kanna ..

    KANNA have what ?? borned to be a farmer/mule ? but got their farming ability tripped off ..

    It's not right to compare like that , i believe.. How about you take Hurricane away from BowMaster , take HS away from Bishop , Take Tankiness away from Paladin ... etc you will see if there are still ppl play the class.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to howen For This Useful Post:


  5. #14
    Juvenile madoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    LOL what u trying to say here ? Battle Mage is a combat Mage which have almost everything like a warrior . ofcos they are melee class.. And as if Kanna can hit magnus when he fly ... There are many other class who cant either without using their Long CD skill or hyper..
    Windarcher ? dont joke please . so far best ARcher class , hurricant hit 4mobs , got dash , got up jump .. What you trying to compare ? how about give WA double and moving hurricane ?? then every1 quit EVERY CLASS and play WA alr.
    MM ? LOL marman % is ways so op , they are design dif, They got Distance damage , SUPER high % ..
    NW : IS BORNED to be a bosser ...
    PIRATE is Cool in their own way , and they are not weak either .. They have their own hurricane ,, huge aoe skill to farm .. Just that their % is low compare to other , BUT WAY MORE better than Kanna ..

    KANNA have what ?? borned to be a farmer/mule ? but got their farming ability tripped off ..

    It's not right to compare like that , i believe.. How about you take Hurricane away from BowMaster , take HS away from Bishop , Take Tankiness away from Paladin ... etc you will see if there are still ppl play the class.
    Last edited by madoka; 11-22-2016 at 10:49 AM.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madoka For This Useful Post:


  7. #15
    Zeta Thrift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what howen said is not wrong.
    All the classes that you listed in your comment can be useful in some ways and most of them CAN boss. It's like you're comparing a lambo to a toyota, isn't logical.

  8. #16
    Juvenile madoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
    Wind archer have lower hpm than kanna, when both of them cap for like 50m/90m for example. Kanna even do more damage compare to WA. Not even mention kanna have 2 bind skills.
    Last edited by madoka; 11-22-2016 at 06:56 PM.

  9. #17
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Wind archer have lower hpm than kanna, when both of them cap for like 50m/90m for example. Kanna even do more damage compare to WA. Not even mention kanna have 2 bind skills.
    HPM only mean a thing when you cap .... but u havent put the factor of HOW hard to hit cap for KANNA and WA ... i do admit that Kanna have not bad HPM earlier but when everyclass getting +1 att speed inner , infushion glove, kanna most properly will drop down to the bottom.. And KANNA %damage is so low and need quite amount of found to deal same damage as WA .. get your sense when you compare please...

    AND are you sure kanna has better hpm than a hurricane with final att skill ??? DONT make JOKE please , please Test it out or do research please before you state your point.

  10. #18
    Juvenile madoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
    Yes i did test it. WA hurricane is slow even with final attack proc (which is 976 hpm, neue tested this- i also did when i plan to make WA 2nd main but nope) while Kanna hit like 1159 with Kishin. (Also +1 attack speed, Green MPE and Infusion Gloves doesn't effect all job with Hurricane).
    And yes, some class is harder to cap compare to other job and it need more fund. Like Dual Blade need x3 fund to hit the same amount as Kanna, that doesn't mean DBs are weak. Also "KANNA %damage is so low " Im Merc with 112% damage skill and i don't even complaining here. So you also said "i admit that Kanna have not bad HPM earlier", so stop complaining that Kanna can't boss, Kanna is weak *cry cry*. Put more fund on it or just switch to another early game class if you don't have the fund.
    Last edited by madoka; 11-23-2016 at 08:34 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to madoka For This Useful Post:


  12. #19
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Yes i did test it. WA hurricane is slow even with final attack proc (which is 976 hpm, neue tested this- i also did when i plan to make WA 2nd main but nope) while Kanna hit like 1159 with Kishin. (Also +1 attack speed, Green MPE and Infusion Gloves doesn't effect all job with Hurricane).
    And yes, some class is harder to cap compare to other job and it need more fund. Like Dual Blade need x3 fund to hit the same amount as Kanna, that doesn't mean DBs are weak. Also "KANNA %damage is so low " Im Merc with 112% damage skill and i don't even complaining here. So you also said "i admit that Kanna have not bad HPM earlier", so stop complaining that Kanna can't boss, Kanna is weak *cry cry*. Put more fund on it or just switch to another early game class if you don't have the fund.
    Kanna attack speed doenst effect either.. and if you want do a HPM test , please do it properbly , prove it and show it .not just anyhow bomb up story (this is what i dont like)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxvNjs73aw this is shown that Windarcher have 1217 HPM .. and WA is buff or so (i heard) in Ariems, even if it's not .. it;s still have higher hpm than kanna.
    Dont bother to compare a class when you dont even know... Please look into web for HPM chart list first..
    Kanna hit more line , but much slower compare to hurricane , and the fact that Kanna doenst use MP base cause her to hit even slower ... Buff , AOE skill also consume alot of her Fury force...

    " Im Merc with 112% damage skill and i don't even complaining here "
    What you trying to say there ?? dont just randomly change the topic ? MERC is like tat .. and no ppl stop you from complaining or give suggestion either ?? why bang into other people suggestion and shoot down their point of View then ?

    GET IT PLEASE , the fact is MERC is design like tat ... AND kanna is NOT .. THAT IS WHY the nerf HIT her badly AND people are giving suggestion something if take Something from her , at least give her something back ...
    AND please IF the ARIESMS take away HURRICANE skill from MERC without giving anything back, DO YOU JUST KEEP QUIET AND CONTINUE PLAY ?
    Sorry if i was abit aggo there but i really find it funny that people compare %dam of a DOUBLE HURRICANE with FA skill to other class (and only 5 hit with low% either) ... why not compare to 10hit NL quarter throw then ? will make the % gap further..
    Last edited by howen; 11-23-2016 at 10:51 AM.

  13. #20
    Juvenile madoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    Kanna attack speed doenst effect either.. and if you want do a HPM test , please do it properbly , prove it and show it .not just anyhow bomb up story (this is what i dont like)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxvNjs73aw this is shown that Windarcher have 1217 HPM .. and WA is buff or so (i heard) in Ariems, even if it's not .. it;s still have higher hpm than kanna.
    Dont bother to compare a class when you dont even know... Please look into web for HPM chart list first..
    Kanna hit more line , but much slower compare to hurricane , and the fact that Kanna doenst use MP base cause her to hit even slower ... Buff , AOE skill also consume alot of her Fury force...

    " Im Merc with 112% damage skill and i don't even complaining here "
    What you trying to say there ?? dont just randomly change the topic ? MERC is like tat .. and no ppl stop you from complaining or give suggestion either ?? why bang into other people suggestion and shoot down their point of View then ?

    GET IT PLEASE , the fact is MERC is design like tat ... AND kanna is NOT .. THAT IS WHY the nerf HIT her badly AND people are giving suggestion something if take Something from her , at least give her something back ...
    AND please IF the ARIESMS take away HURRICANE skill from MERC without giving anything back, DO YOU JUST KEEP QUIET AND CONTINUE PLAY ?
    Sorry if i was abit aggo there but i really find it funny that people compare %dam of a DOUBLE HURRICANE with FA skill to other class (and only 5 hit with low% either) ... why not compare to 10hit NL quarter throw then ? will make the % gap further..
    1st: Yes, im talking about Wind archer in Aries, please make one and test it here. And no, NO job is buffed here in aries. Kanna can spam Charm if you know how to management her Mana. Yes she hit slower, but more line, which in the end give her nearly 1.2k hpm. And please.. you use AOE in boss run?

    Tell me if im missing any buff.
    2nd: What im saying here is there are alot other job with even lower damage and they don't even complaining.
    And they take Kishin away because it effect the economy, it doesn't hurt only Kanna but also other job. Let be honest, you guys only make Kanna because you don't want to buy Kishin service or don't have 2 computer for it. Also most of people complaining here have sold others job item to fund Kanna, and now Nova nerfed it.Salty of it, you guys go here and crying about how it not fair. Yes, this is life, deal with it. If they take hurricane away from Merc (if they have the right reason to do it- too OP for example), people will just go other job. If you feel Kanna is unfair or too weak (which she doesn't) , just sell your item and go another job. Problem solve.
    Last edited by madoka; 11-23-2016 at 11:33 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to madoka For This Useful Post:


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •