Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    1st: Yes, im talking about Wind archer in Aries, please make one and test it here. And no, NO job is buffed here in aries. Kanna can spam Charm if you know how to management her Mana. Yes she hit slower, but more line, which in the end give her nearly 1.2k hpm. And please.. you use AOE in boss run?

    Tell me if im missing any buff.
    2nd: What im saying here is there are alot other job with even lower damage and they don't even complaining.
    And they take Kishin away because it effect the economy, it doesn't hurt only Kanna but also other job. Let be honest, you guys only make Kanna because you don't want to buy Kishin service or don't have 2 computer for it. Also most of people complaining here have sold others job item to fund Kanna, and now Nova nerfed it.Salty of it, you guys go here and crying about how it not fair. Yes, this is life, deal with it. If they take hurricane away from Merc (if they have the right reason to do it- too OP for example), people will just go other job. If you feel Kanna is unfair or too weak (which she doesn't) , just sell your item and go another job. Problem solve.
    1st: it's clearly shown that you dont know about Kanna , 5line/hit doenst count as alot .. There are buff,summon, and AOE skill that use 1/2 without and 1/3 with max hyper state to increase her dps...
    SADLY this is obvious prove that you know mostly nothing about kanna exclude that fact that she hit HIgher line than Merc hurricane .. AND , which class does not ...
    base on that .. it's obviously show that all your claim here is not reliable , including Kanna hit nearly 1.2k hpm , and other class hit slower ?? REALLY ?? when you dont even test it out...

    2nd: There goes again , you sound like many ppl out there WHO assume that we make KANNA because we dont want buy Kanna service .. it's your thinking , and does not mean people will think the same ... COME ON Man , people are dif ,... haiz .
    And we as well as the 1 who make this post not crying or something , that why this post is make in suggestion tread, Not a complaining tread... OR are you saying They do not allow to give their opinion ? or allow to voice their mind ? or suggestion ?

    and if you find ur class WEAK or something , you can just make a post urself ... no ppl stopping you from that what ?
    SO from your own suggestion, why there are people posting bout BUG of the CLass ?? if they cant endure it , why dont ask them just quit and play other class ?? NO RIGHT ?? Because their concern about their skill that doenst work the Way it's design to. SAME as Kanna main ..
    Last edited by howen; 11-23-2016 at 02:09 PM.

  2. #22
    Juvenile madoka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
    I have been main Kanna too long to know how her stuff work, or might be im too stupid for playing Kanna for over 4 years and don't know how her stuff work.

    And if you want to talk about "And we as well as the 1 who make this post not crying or something , that why this post is make in suggestion tread, Not a complaining tread... OR are you saying They do not allow to give their opinion ? or allow to voice their mind ? or suggestion ?"
    " and if you find ur class WEAK or something , you can just make a post urself ... no ppl stopping you from that what ?"
    6. Do NOT suggest anything that is in/related to any item(s)/features in the "Do NOT suggest list" They have either been responded to, denied or will simply NOT be implemented.
    This post does violated "Do NOT suggest list" in " [Rules] Read before posting! " by Elyx, which have "Skill edits/
    Skills that are not working/bugged to be fixed"
    in there.
    I'll just stop bumping on these stupid thread, doesn't matter how much people explain you guy still only think about yourself and don't understand. So i'll just stop trying to explain stuff here.
    Last edited by madoka; 11-23-2016 at 02:35 PM.

  3. #23
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    I'll just stop bumping on these stupid thread, doesn't matter how much people explain you guy still only think about yourself and don't understand. So i'll just stop trying to explain stuff here.
    Yup , please stop giving those clueless statement about class which you dont know much about... Thank you...

  4. #24
    Zeta Thrift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    True that kanna have a high hpm but try maintain that damage is quite impossible as each time you die your damage gets cut in half for about 30 seconds or so due to the recast of haku's skill. My suggestions are not asking for too much, the economy will still remain the same. What is the consequences of having a few kanna bosser? I didn't ask for a kishin buff cause i simply don't care. I don't know how my suggestion would hurt you or this server at all.

    And aren't you only thinking about yourself as well? let face it who isn't. We tried to explain to you how this suggestion would make kanna VIABLE and not OP and you over here giving me reasons why other classes have it worse which I don't think any of which you listed have it worse than kanna. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they think so I'll just leave it at that. Just a note though your input will not stop me from making more posts regarding kanna.

    Also you talks so much about kanna but have you ever fully main one in THIS server?

    ONE more thing before i go, did you forget that we kanna have to take time to generate mp as well? also count as a factor to our DPM
    Last edited by Thrift; 11-23-2016 at 03:43 PM.

  5. #25
    Epsilon Nomemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    Yup , please stop giving those clueless statement about class which you dont know much about... Thank you...
    wow, you have great potential to become a politician. Keep it up you gonna reach the lastest USA president debate candidates level soon. You just ignore the actual test result on this server and move on with your personal whine.
    first is this assumption:
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    AND are you sure kanna has better hpm than a hurricane with final att skill ??? DONT make JOKE please , please Test it out or do research please before you state your point.
    Then you show a hpm test on the internet to compare kanna hpm with wind archer, along with an irrevelant complaint about AOE skill mana consumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    Kanna attack speed doenst effect either.. and if you want do a HPM test , please do it properbly , prove it and show it .not just anyhow bomb up story (this is what i dont like)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxvNjs73aw this is shown that Windarcher have 1217 HPM .. and WA is buff or so (i heard) in Ariems, even if it's not .. it;s still have higher hpm than kanna.
    Dont bother to compare a class when you dont even know... Please look into web for HPM chart list first..
    Kanna hit more line , but much slower compare to hurricane , and the fact that Kanna doenst use MP base cause her to hit even slower ... Buff , AOE skill also consume alot of her Fury force...
    then this:
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    What you trying to say there ?? dont just randomly change the topic ? MERC is like tat .. and no ppl stop you from complaining or give suggestion either ?? why bang into other people suggestion and shoot down their point of View then ?
    never know that you cant debate in a suggestion thread. And what if I told you Kanna is like "tat" and all the point you have is they need some buff in exchange of kishin nerf. And who was it that mentioned about low skill% and hpm first?
    \_(ツ)_/
    then when the result of the test that were done on this server show up and let see who randomly change the topic here:
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    1st: it's clearly shown that you dont know about Kanna , 5line/hit doenst count as alot .. There are buff,summon, and AOE skill that use 1/2 without and 1/3 with max hyper state to increase her dps...
    SADLY this is obvious prove that you know mostly nothing about kanna exclude that fact that she hit HIgher line than Merc hurricane .. AND , which class does not ...
    base on that .. it's obviously show that all your claim here is not reliable , including Kanna hit nearly 1.2k hpm , and other class hit slower ?? REALLY ?? when you dont even test it out...
    And I failed to understand anything you say here:
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    and if you find ur class WEAK or something , you can just make a post urself ... no ppl stopping you from that what ?
    SO from your own suggestion, why there are people posting bout BUG of the CLass ?? if they cant endure it , why dont ask them just quit and play other class ?? NO RIGHT ?? Because their concern about their skill that doenst work the Way it's design to. SAME as Kanna main ..
    oh, and you just assume that madoka dont know anything about kanna although he/she/apache clearly said to have 4 yeah with Kanna. all thing you did is to deny every contribution of madoka to the thread without providing any valid clue. Any one with half a brain cell will realize that if those people with common sense didnt comment here this thread will just die in silence since it is listed in "Do NOT suggest list". We're here with fact and decent argument and you just throw in your rage and your nonsense complaint about "how weak Kanna is after kishin drop/meso nerf ". No one even be this rush when Haku wasnt even working at the start of the server, you appear to be such a great fan of Kanna. I think we will just stop here and let you stay alone with "point of view".
    I actually have quite many good laugh reading this thread since it was created, thank a bunch
    Last edited by Nomemory; 11-23-2016 at 04:15 PM.

  6. #26
    Zeta dadada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    Yalo yalo dual blade hit only 3 line pls buff him to 30lines

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Clairvoyant Game Master Spyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 216 Times in 148 Posts
    This discussion is going nowhere.

    We will assess whether or not there needs to be adjustments with regards to Kanna's usability, otherwise, it will remain as it is.

    Case closed.


    "Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of becoming.
    When nothing is certain, anything is possible."


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •