Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Making Kanna more viable.

Okay, so i know i am a bit slow in making this post but I am just basing this off of my experience as being one of the few people who main Kanna in this server if something on this post displeases you please don't get mad. Also i don't know if any of these had been suggested yet so yeah....

Ever since the nerf on Kanna's kishin it had devastated the kanna community tremendously and many people are mad about it. The nerf had turn kanna from one of the most popular classes in the server to one of the worse. Kanna's farming ability is just mediocre without kishin and their bossing capability is even lower than mediocre. So since kishin is most likely not going to be reverse, here are some suggestions to better our bossing. In my opinion I've never really care about farming on a kanna as i only mainly boss and i think kanna has alot of potential if given the right tweak.

1)Haku skills: I noticed that whenever my kanna dies in a boss fight, haku skill will disappear until the next recast(even with buff freezer). This leave kanna vulnerable to take more damage and deal a significantly lesser amount of damage. I don't know if this is intentional or if its a bug but my suggestion is to make haku skill effective even if a kanna dies.

2)Fox fire/HP: The tankiness of kanna is worse than any other classes. When my kanna is in magnus it would only takes 2 green balls to kill me and one blue ball is a 1hko. Fox fire doesn't seem to work at all making us vulnerable to many attacks. So either make fox fire work the way it supposed to or buff our HP.

3) Haku's fan: Haku's fan only takes in magic attack and total damage while IED and boss damage get greyed which leave us with only 2 useful line on haku's fan or 3line if you're extremely lucky and landed on all magic attack or total damage.This make kanna miss out of a potential line off boss damage or IED making us weaker. So maybe(if possible) make all potential lines for haku's fan functional.

4) Dodging: Kanna have like the slowest teleport in the mage community making it hard to dodge enemies' attacks. But there's a combination that will makes up for it. The skill "Shikigami Charm" is one of the best dodging skill kanna has, I would say it is even more useful for dodging attacks than teleport. If the CD of this skill was to be remove, kanna ability to boss will be improve greatly.

Well that's all i have for now, I hope you all have a great day and thank you for your time!

Thanks
    Well alot of other class die with 2 green ball and 1 blue ball also, so you have to dodge it like everyone else. And buff Kanna HP also mean you get more magic attack. Other way is you can get Kaiser's link skill and Decent Hyperbody skill.
    Haku's fan was designed this way. There are reason that JMS did this, so just leave it like that.
    Dodging: You have slowest teleport but its the one that can teleport longest. Also Kanna teleport have special one button tele to random location of the map which other teleport doesn't.
    And if you remove CD of Shikigami Charm it will be extremely op, because it also does some damage after, also there are way to cancel the animation delay with other skill if it doesn't have cooldown. And with some skill combination you can clear unbuffed map in second, like in some "other" server.
    So instead of crying about how the job was made, i think we should learn how to use it instead.

I also have some suggestion to make some job more viable.
    Battle Mage: We have extremely short range of attack, so when magnus fly we can't hit it. Can gm buff the range of attack abit so we can boss easier and make our life better when mobbing?
    Wind Archer: All other archer job can walk while hurricane. Can we do the same please?
    MM: WHERE'S MY HURRICANE!
    Night walker: We mostly don't have mobbing skill, and you make our skill hit *abit* more mob?
    Pirate class: Just..buff everything please
    aaand the list go on.
    Last edited by madoka; 11-19-2016 at 07:35 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madoka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post
    Well alot of other class die with 2 green ball and 1 blue ball also, so you have to dodge it like everyone else. And buff Kanna HP also mean you get more magic attack. Other way is you can get Kaiser's link skill and Decent Hyperbody skill.
    Haku's fan was designed this way. There are reason that JMS did this, so just leave it like that.
    Dodging: You have slowest teleport but its the one that can teleport longest. Also Kanna teleport have special one button tele to random location of the map which other teleport doesn't.
    And if you remove CD of Shikigami Charm it will be extremely op, because it also does some damage after, also there are way to cancel the animation delay with other skill if it doesn't have cooldown. And with some skill combination you can clear unbuffed map in second, like in some "other" server.
    So instead of crying about how the job was made, i think we should learn how to use it instead.
    No one is crying over anything. I made one suggestion and all of a sudden i am crying? logic?
    Agreed that kanna teleportation is cover more range but i don't think the extra range is needed. It is bad for dodging boss attack as you can tele out of range and have to take some steps back in order to hit the boss and sometimes you can tele from one dangerous spot to another more dangerous spot in a map.
    I am sure if they have the ability to remove the CD on Shikigami Charm then they are able to remove it's ability to deal damage making it mainly a dodging skill.
    We also have the skill called foxfire but that doesn't seems to be working.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrift View Post
    No one is crying over anything. I made one suggestion and all of a sudden i am crying? logic?
    Agreed that kanna teleportation is cover more range but i don't think the extra range is needed. It is bad for dodging boss attack as you can tele out of range and have to take some steps back in order to hit the boss and sometimes you can tele from one dangerous spot to another more dangerous spot in a map.
    I am sure if they have the ability to remove the CD on Shikigami Charm then they are able to remove it's ability to deal damage making it mainly a dodging skill.
    We also have the skill called foxfire but that doesn't seems to be working.
    Should make a bug report on the skills that don't work o 3o
    And the best way to get perfect potentials for the haku fan is by using violet cubes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatos View Post
    Should make a bug report on the skills that don't work o 3o
    And the best way to get perfect potentials for the haku fan is by using violet cubes
    Like i said I wasn't sure if the skill was intended to be that way or bug that's why i compile them in my suggestion thread.
    Also i know using violet cubes will grant you perfect potential but how lucky do you have to be in order to land 3 lines of everything? I have yet to land anything better than 2lines of magic and 1line of boss.

Thanks
    -1 this is kanna
    Love it or leave it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    + 1 as a same fellow kanna main ..
    but i doubt they going to do anything ... with all the hater ... they can spam shooting down the class until eventually die out...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    + 1 as a same fellow kanna main ..
    but i doubt they going to do anything ... with all the hater ... they can spam shooting down the class until eventually die out...
    Agreed! but keep your hopes up. Most of these people who rage over Kanna posts as well as hate kanna in general have never play the class before.

Quote Originally Posted by madoka View Post

I also have some suggestion to make some job more viable.
    Battle Mage: We have extremely short range of attack, so when magnus fly we can't hit it. Can gm buff the range of attack abit so we can boss easier and make our life better when mobbing?
    Wind Archer: All other archer job can walk while hurricane. Can we do the same please?
    MM: WHERE'S MY HURRICANE!
    Night walker: We mostly don't have mobbing skill, and you make our skill hit *abit* more mob?
    Pirate class: Just..buff everything please
    aaand the list go on.
    Make your own suggestion post please.

Quote Originally Posted by dadada View Post
    -1 this is kanna
    Love it or leave it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Then they should have left all of our skills the same way it was then
    Last edited by Seize; 11-21-2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Posts merged

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrift View Post
    Agreed! but keep your hopes up. Most of these people who rage over Kanna posts as well as hate kanna in general have never play the class before.

Make your own suggestion post please.

Then they should have left all of our skills the same way it was then
    Madoka just mimic this demanding suggestion, you didn't get the obvious joke and then try to be politically correct

sorry I have no contribution to the thread just wanna roast this comment

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomemory View Post
    Madoka just mimic this demanding suggestion, you didn't get the obvious joke and then try to be politically correct

sorry I have no contribution to the thread just wanna roast this comment
    I see the obvious sarcasm in her post, yes. I am trying to avoid argument by ignoring it . Apparently asking to make a class viable is demanding but then again isn't majority of suggestion posts are demanding in some ways? that's just my opinion.