Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Kana Kishin

  1. #11
    Juvenile Scream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
    +1 on reversing the Kanna nerf, i think the people who wanted the nerf have benefited enough off it over the last couple weeks, it was a good run but i think they've had their way long enough, let's flip it back.

    Pre kanna you had auto agro and faster respawn times, so please don't bring up the "We didn't have kanna" Bs.

    The mob's Do not agro to you now, the spawn time is slower, and kishin is a stab in the face.

    Kanna's were the greatest thing to new players who wanted to become something, they could be paid for their service at a fair price and use that money to fund their main character, Now you have newer players selling like 3-10 red cubes at a time, Not stacks, litereally 3 red cubes cause they have no money.

    If someone can come up with a reason why Kishin is bad for everyone, please let me know, cause after reading every thread about it, it only benefits a couple of pricks.
    Last edited by Scream; 11-18-2016 at 06:37 AM.

  2. #12
    Juvenile inamelessx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream View Post
    +1 on reversing the Kanna nerf, i think the people who wanted the nerf have benefited enough off it over the last couple weeks, it was a good run but i think they've had their way long enough, let's flip it back.

    Pre kanna you had auto agro and faster respawn times, so please don't bring up the "We didn't have kanna" Bs.

    The mob's Do not agro to you now, the spawn time is slower, and kishin is a stab in the face.

    Kanna's were the greatest thing to new players who wanted to become something, they could be paid for their service at a fair price and use that money to fund their main character, Now you have newer players selling like 3-10 red cubes at a time, Not stacks, litereally 3 red cubes cause they have no money.

    If someone can come up with a reason why Kishin is bad for everyone, please let me know, cause after reading every thread about it, it only benefits a couple of pricks.
    I'm sorry to say that you're clearly not looking at the bigger picture. Kishin was murdering the economy at a devastating rate. That was the reason why the nerf had to be rolled out. Sure, new players who joined after the nerf no longer have the same luxury as those who joined when the original kishin was still around, but they're not in a disadvantageous position. They're literally farming with the same efficiency as players who were playing at the start of the server and those who came months after, before kishin was fixed. Sure, the top players benefited in some way for sure off of this nerf, but it pretty much salvaged an economy that was heading towards its doom.

    New players can still be something, they'll just have to work as much as the old players did. Hopefully this clears up the picture for you because quite frankly, the only reason why I can see you complaining is that you have to work that much harder now than before.
    Last edited by inamelessx3; 11-18-2016 at 08:06 AM.

  3. #13
    Pudding's Epsilon Rygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 48 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inamelessx3 View Post
    I'm sorry to say that you're clearly not looking at the bigger picture. Kishin was murdering the economy at a devastating rate. That was the reason why the nerf had to be rolled out. Sure, new players who joined after the nerf no longer have the same luxury as those who joined when the original kishin was still around, but they're not in a disadvantageous position. They're literally farming with the same efficiency as players who were playing at the start of the server and those who came months after, before kishin was fixed. Sure, the top players benefited in some way for sure off of this nerf, but it pretty much salvaged an economy that was heading towards its doom.

    New players can still be something, they'll just have to work as much as the old players did. Hopefully this clears up the picture for you because quite frankly, the only reason why I can see you complaining is that you have to work that much harder now than before.
    Uh just to clarify, actually players that did not have kishin at the start of the server was able to farm better as compared to new players now. The spawn rate was faster, and mob aggro-ed to you. MPE was also a cheaper option and generated more coins per run. Comparing old MP coin rates to the current ones, there is not much of a difference, yet a difference in coins obtained and mesos cost per run. However i do think this is a good change as it slows down the process, albeit a little, on reaching end game on the server.

    However i do agree that Kishin should not be reverted as it will just bring a quicker end to the server. Perhaps if anything should change, it should only be the boss drops being affected.


    TL;DR
    New players do not farm at the exact same rate as old players without Kishin.

    Kishin should not be reverted for the better of the economy.
    Last edited by Rygon; 11-18-2016 at 08:25 AM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rygon For This Useful Post:


  5. #14
    Juvenile Blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 16 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scream View Post
    +1 on reversing the Kanna nerf, i think the people who wanted the nerf have benefited enough off it over the last couple weeks, it was a good run but i think they've had their way long enough, let's flip it back.

    Pre kanna you had auto agro and faster respawn times, so please don't bring up the "We didn't have kanna" Bs.

    The mob's Do not agro to you now, the spawn time is slower, and kishin is a stab in the face.

    Kanna's were the greatest thing to new players who wanted to become something, they could be paid for their service at a fair price and use that money to fund their main character, Now you have newer players selling like 3-10 red cubes at a time, Not stacks, litereally 3 red cubes cause they have no money.

    If someone can come up with a reason why Kishin is bad for everyone, please let me know, cause after reading every thread about it, it only benefits a couple of pricks.
    I in no way benefit from the kishin nerf. I'm not one of those extremely rich people with so many mesos the numbers can't fit inside the box, and I don't have a plethora of perm nx. All I do is leech ppq and as you probably know, it is getting increasingly less profitable with the deflation of the items people sell from the party points because of the increased supply. But I just know enough basic economics to understand that FULLY reverting the nerf would have adverse effects on the economy in the long run.

    Do you really think the admins nerfed kanna just to let these people "[have] their way"? Oh yas. les just get Nova to nerf and buff things as I see fit and i git riiiiicch! No. It's because they understand the problem and have implemented experimental changes to kanna to monitor the effect of the nerf. However, I do agree in some way that these changes should not be final(they most likely aren't anyway), but I'm not smart enough to suggest what should be tweaked so I'll leave that there.
    Last edited by Blu; 11-18-2016 at 08:32 AM.
    ~

  6. #15
    Juvenile Xqst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    The economy is almost the same as before. The only difference is that people donate more because farming is pretty crappy right now. Between MPE being so expensive, familiar being nerfed to the grounds and respawn rates being so so farming is just sad.

    Yes, you take longer to reach end game but that's about it. The prices are the same as before, if anything now the prices are even more expensive on various items like Bonus Cubes and MPCs. PPQ items prices going down is a reflection of how much people are abusing PPQ these days, because it's a way of farming without farming, per se.

    Anyways, I don't want the Kishin to go back to the way it was, but a little buff wouldn't be that bad. Also, understand that the Kishin nerf is not saving the server as it is; maybe the economy is a BIT better (I don't really understand how, but okay). We need more changes and changes that have more thought process in them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xqst For This Useful Post:


  8. #16
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xqst View Post
    The economy is almost the same as before. The only difference is that people donate more because farming is pretty crappy right now. Between MPE being so expensive, familiar being nerfed to the grounds and respawn rates being so so farming is just sad.

    Yes, you take longer to reach end game but that's about it. The prices are the same as before, if anything now the prices are even more expensive on various items like Bonus Cubes and MPCs. PPQ items prices going down is a reflection of how much people are abusing PPQ these days, because it's a way of farming without farming, per se.

    Anyways, I don't want the Kishin to go back to the way it was, but a little buff wouldn't be that bad. Also, understand that the Kishin nerf is not saving the server as it is; maybe the economy is a BIT better (I don't really understand how, but okay). We need more changes and changes that have more thought process in them.
    agree that, all item prices are way to high, and newcomer have no way to get those. kishin nerf effect much more on newcomer than old player, or maybe old player do gain at some point that they are able to farm at stronger place, and sell boss drops which new comer are unable to get .
    kishin doenst have to revert to original , but at least buff a little tat give at least and even a little positive benefit , and that could actually save a class, save a beginer . my that opinion thou ..

  9. #17
    Epsilon Nomemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 35 Times in 16 Posts
    So you think if kishin get buffed a bit kanna will be saved. nah. Kanna farm much slower than many classes, that's why they have negative income with kishin on. People fund kanna pre-nerf to farm just because they dont wanna hire kanna or dont have spare computer, and most of those are funded player and some botter. if Kishin get buffed a bit sure Kanna life will be easier but still, people will just bring kanna on their spare computer and farm with another classes, kishin will be abusable again. I wonder how many of you actually "main" kanna, since you all listed "save kanna" as your reason for the buff, I'm really curious.
    I'm not again this suggestion entirely but in my opinion, that "little buff" should be implemented on the kanna herself only, every other attacker on the map still have current decreased drop/meso. if there is no problem with coding, giving kanna a chance to farm on their own wont hurt. If you still refuse this idea and want to have universal buff for kishin then clearly you are acting against your own point on this suggestion from the start.
    Last edited by Nomemory; 11-18-2016 at 06:07 PM.

  10. #18
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomemory View Post
    So you think if kishin get buffed a bit kanna will be saved. nah. Kanna farm much slower than many classes, that's why they have negative income with kishin on. People fund kanna pre-nerf to farm just because they dont wanna hire kanna or dont have spare computer, and most of those are funded player and some botter. if Kishin get buffed a bit sure Kanna life will be easier but still, people will just bring kanna on their spare computer and farm with another classes, kishin will be abusable again. I wonder how many of you actually "main" kanna, since you all listed "save kanna" as your reason for the buff, I'm really curious.
    I'm not again this suggestion entirely but in my opinion, that "little buff" should be implemented on the kanna herself only, every other attacker on the map still have current decreased drop/meso. if there is no problem with coding, giving kanna a chance to farm on their own wont hurt. If you still refuse this idea and want to have universal buff for kishin then clearly you are acting against your own point on this suggestion from the start.
    my own point is still there , Kanna is already very weak class to begin off , now kishin is already being ripped off..
    your point was there, mostly no ppl main kana because they are very weak but at least there are ppl who actually main Kanna out there and i am one of them.. there are also some ppl that found a kanna to farm well too ...

    The reason for this tread is so clearly stated that Kishin have negative effect on farming.. and result for kanna get a huge lost a skill for farming and some dps to clear certain platform... IT could be prevent by adjust somehow so that The amount of MESO/DROP with or without KISHIN is same which i believe this could be done.. AT least it's have 0 benefit on %drop/meso rather than have negative effect.

    IF talking about there is another way/method to help Kanna ,i agree that there should be a little buff on Kanna herself , to make up for her lost. Anyway , the decision will be on Staff..
    Last edited by howen; 11-18-2016 at 09:30 PM.

  11. #19
    Beta Player Zeta Katt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oppasbaby View Post
    What are you guys even saying anymore? Kishin was nerfed with the intention of making its use in farming next to obsolete. They do not want you to use it for farming, period. If you do plan to, you'll have to risk the drop rate and meso rate getting lowered. AKA farm where NX and meso isn't the primary income. For example like Alien Base Corridor where nx loss isn't as bad because drops are worth it.

    If not for the suggestions to change what kishin does completely, your only other claim is to revert the changes. And @Katt, what do you mean it doesn't seem game breaking? He's literally asking for the reversion of the nerf that was intended to fix the Economy breaking. Please read up on all the posts before you make another post that makes no contribution.

    And again, the NX and Meso/Drop Rate loss on Kishin for mobs is intended. That won't be reverted back. But the bossing one might not be intended. So once again, make the suggestion for the bossing rate reduction to be reverted or don't expand on the post because there have already been multiple kishin reversion threads that pretty much got denied.
    Not sure why you feel the need to mention me. The economy isn't any better lmao. A little buff won't break the economy. As the nerf didnt help it. Telling people not to make more threads about kanna isn't exactly helpful either. Someone might actually figure out a way to adjust the way kishin works so that most people can be happy about the class again.

  12. #20
    Banned Zeta
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    :facade:
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 112 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    Not sure why you feel the need to mention me. The economy isn't any better lmao. A little buff won't break the economy. As the nerf didnt help it. Telling people not to make more threads about kanna isn't exactly helpful either. Someone might actually figure out a way to adjust the way kishin works so that most people can be happy about the class again.
    Can you explain how the economy isn't any better?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •