Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Kana Kishin

  1. #1
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Kana Kishin

    Hi, Previous nerf on Kishin that effect hugely more on the class Kana herself than the issue reason for the nerf
    although Kishin got buffed up abit , the effect of Kishin still not as good as without 1 ( tested ), this result losing some dps/farming ability for Kanna , kanna was already a weak class to begin, now she got worse ... and when fighting boss , kishin is a great help for some extra dps , but it end up lower drop from boss with make every1 refrain from using it ..

    can i suggest that clear out all the effect of kishin , no more increase spawn rate and no more negative % meso & drop... that at least make kishin a normal decend mobbing skill.

    or keep kishin special ability of increase spawn rate but reduce % to 60% (instead of now is barely 40-45%) at least have more benefit of putting up 1 even though it's small rather than more negative .
    Last edited by howen; 11-14-2016 at 07:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Epsilon oppasbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
    If the problem is that kishin affects drop rate on bosses, then just suggest so the rate doesn't change for bosses only. Why so many complicated changes for a potentially simple fix?

  3. #3
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oppasbaby View Post
    If the problem is that kishin affects drop rate on bosses, then just suggest so the rate doesn't change for bosses only. Why so many complicated changes for a potentially simple fix?
    effect on boss is one problem only, kishin negative effect cause kanna to lose a skill , a decent mobbing skill to be exact because when farming , it's better when kishin is not active. imagine HS from priest which give extra 50% exp from monster but reduce the mob spawn by 60%.. as bad as that imo.

  4. #4
    Epsilon oppasbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    effect on boss is one problem only, kishin negative effect cause kanna to lose a skill , a decent mobbing skill to be exact because when farming , it's better when kishin is not active. imagine HS from priest which give extra 50% exp from monster but reduce the mob spawn by 60%.. as bad as that imo.
    No, that makes no sense. You either one shot and full clear the map with the use of Hyper or you don't use kanna to farm. You are suggesting that there are problems with farming which is really inefficient to begin with. If that's the problem, I suggest trying out another character to farm with. Kishin has primarily been used and always will be used for its spawn and mob increase, NOT for the damage in farming. The nerf focused exactly on that. And you won't have the problem you've mentioned if you simply get higher range to 1hko.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to oppasbaby For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    i think u not happy somehow with kanna , ( u gona deny this , i bet )

    haha it's funny when u think so narrow by saying one shot and full clear map with hyper ,,, entire maplestory have more than those small maps like Ghost ship to 1 shot clear whole map .. there are other big maps out there too like skyline . warrior ground. Every1 have the right to chose a place to farm or train, not necessary a must to farm at small map haha ... i am just suggesting it as i feel kanna lost her meaning my negative kishin , that my opinion too , every1 is dif and i dont reject urs .. the final decision still lie with GM haha .
    And sorry for the bad english .

  7. #6
    Epsilon oppasbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    i think u not happy somehow with kanna , ( u gona deny this , i bet )

    haha it's funny when u think so narrow by saying one shot and full clear map with hyper ,,, entire maplestory have more than those small maps like Ghost ship to 1 shot clear whole map .. there are other big maps out there too like skyline . warrior ground. Every1 have the right to chose a place to farm or train, not necessary a must to farm at small map haha ... i am just suggesting it as i feel kanna lost her meaning my negative kishin , that my opinion too , every1 is dif and i dont reject urs .. the final decision still lie with GM haha .
    And sorry for the bad english .
    You clearly misunderstand. You are too confused in your own personal points that you can't see this clearly. Try to read what I am going to break down for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    Hi, Previous nerf on Kishin that effect hugely more on the class Kana herself than the issue reason for the nerf
    although Kishin got buffed up abit , the effect of Kishin still not as good as without 1 ( tested ), this result losing some dps/farming ability for Kanna , kanna was already a weak class to begin, now she got worse ... and when fighting boss , kishin is a great help for some extra dps , but it end up lower drop from boss with make every1 refrain from using it ..
    I've bolded every part that is relevant. Firstly you claim that the nerf made her worse than for just the nerf on the drop/meso rate. This part is true. It is now better to farm without constant kishin. However, in terms of training, you get more mobs and spawn for the same exp. Kishin is still worth it.

    Secondly, you claim that you lose dps and farming ability from that, which you further support with fighting bosses with the claim that it is great help for extra dps. Now I have to question: is 80~ hits of 195% skill really that impactful of a skill? This is already questionable in my opinion. And again, in terms of training, there is no such loss because you are free to use kishin. Still, your point is valid that on bosses, the extra dps could potentially be helpful and the fact that it lowers drops on bosses is not the intended nerf.

    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    can i suggest that clear out all the effect of kishin , no more increase spawn rate and no more negative % meso & drop... that at least make kishin a normal decend mobbing skill.
    Here is where your thread gets illogical. Your main complaints in the first paragraph has already been biased for farming and bossing strictly. You further expand on this point by suggesting that we should get rid of all spawn rate increase and meso/drop reduction to "make kishin a normal decent mobbing skill." See the problem is, Kishin is not a skill that can be used only for farming and "some extra dps" on bosses. Kishin can be utilized for training purposes. Yet, you want to suggest something that greatly deters this and pretty much "nerfs" training in order to allow yourself to do some extra dps.

    Quote Originally Posted by howen View Post
    or keep kishin special ability of increase spawn rate but reduce % to 60% (instead of now is barely 40-45%) at least have more benefit of putting up 1 even though it's small rather than more negative .
    And here, you show your lack of research and understanding of what Kishin nerf did. Spawn rate is the same. The amount of money you make isn't. That was intended. So putting both your suggestions together, only logical conclusion one can make is keep the Kishin the way it is and allow it to give regular drop/meso rate on bosses so you can do extra dps. Otherwise, you are suggesting to hurt Kanna even more by nerfing its training.

    I hope this extensive write up helps you. Because once again, I am not sick of Kanna. I am sick of all these false claims about Kishin.

  8. #7
    Beta Player Zeta Katt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
    I don't see a negative with the suggestion why should kishin only help with leveling? Why should it be harmful when a kanna wants to farm. What he is asking is to use his skill when he's not leveling. Doesn't seem game breaking to me. +1

  9. #8
    Zeta howen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    [QUOTE=

    I hope this extensive write up helps you. Because once again, I am not sick of Kanna. I am sick of all these false claims about Kishin.[/QUOTE]

    sry but please , there is no where for me to see what and how much the neft it so i dont know it's % reduce or whatever but my point is still there , the amount we gained is lower when kishin is up..
    and please , i may fail claims about kishin or the nerf but are you not too ?? why are you claiming that kishin is only for leveling purpose ? any problem when i use it for extra dps like put it up to clear a platform ? or it's me wrong , and totally my fault for not playing exactly as you play ?
    sorry , no ill intend, just that kanna's kishin is more than just a farming exp skill TO ME ,

  10. #9
    Epsilon oppasbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
    What are you guys even saying anymore? Kishin was nerfed with the intention of making its use in farming next to obsolete. They do not want you to use it for farming, period. If you do plan to, you'll have to risk the drop rate and meso rate getting lowered. AKA farm where NX and meso isn't the primary income. For example like Alien Base Corridor where nx loss isn't as bad because drops are worth it.

    If not for the suggestions to change what kishin does completely, your only other claim is to revert the changes. And @Katt, what do you mean it doesn't seem game breaking? He's literally asking for the reversion of the nerf that was intended to fix the Economy breaking. Please read up on all the posts before you make another post that makes no contribution.

    And again, the NX and Meso/Drop Rate loss on Kishin for mobs is intended. That won't be reverted back. But the bossing one might not be intended. So once again, make the suggestion for the bossing rate reduction to be reverted or don't expand on the post because there have already been multiple kishin reversion threads that pretty much got denied.

  11. #10
    Juvenile Blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 16 Times in 5 Posts
    What? Having kishin as just a mobbing ability(whilst removing spawn rate and no negative drop) only buffs kanna's ability to farm drops/nx an extremely small amount that it is almost negligible if you can already teleport around the map one shotting everything. If you can't one shot, kishin's damage won't even be doing that much. Implementing this would however nerf kanna's leveling(and ability to service other people leveling) by a LOT and the trade-off just isn't worth it. Kanna should keep its trademark of increasing spawn rate as it is unique to the game and quite frankly, the only reason people still play kanna. And as long as it has increased spawn rate, don't expect the nerfs to drops/nx to be reverted.
    ~

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blu For This Useful Post:


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •