Register

User Tag List

Thread: Heka

Thanks

Heka

If hekaton is really the issue to all the crashes (which I clearly wouldn't know). Why not transfer the Tyrant Equips onto a different boss that the server can actually handle? Due to the size of Hekaton, it could be the issue to the mass crashes which involves rollbacks.

Honestly, I made this suggestion due to the fact that everyone keeps saying "Heka DDOS Server". Like I said it may cause less lag or even less of a crash per amount of hour/day/week.

Here is the size difference of Hekaton in comparison to other bosses (just for a clear view of probably the amount of entity he actually has):
    http://prntscr.com/d4g0fz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KHCLegacy View Post
    If hekaton is really the issue to all the crashes (which I clearly wouldn't know). Why not transfer the Tyrant Equips onto a different boss that the server can actually handle? Due to the size of Hekaton, it could be the issue to the mass crashes which involves rollbacks.

Honestly, I made this suggestion due to the fact that everyone keeps saying "Heka DDOS Server". Like I said it may cause less lag or even less of a crash per amount of hour/day/week.

Here is the size difference of Hekaton in comparison to other bosses (just for a clear view of probably the amount of entity he actually has):
    http://prntscr.com/d4g0fz
    There are clear reasons why Tyrant Gloves can only be acquired via Kritias Commemorative Coins where 400 is required.

The recent crash wasn't due to Hekaton, and there won't be replacements/alternatives to acquiring the glove.