Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Beauty Album Face/Hair Slot Coupon

Hi,

Is it possible to add Beauty Album Face/Hair slot coupons into reward shop/cash shop ?
    Maybe, 500/1000 RP for 1 slot coupon or 50k NX for 1 slot coupon in Cash shop ?
    It doesn't have to be that cheap. But at least we should be able to purchase it via other means, don't you think so ?

At the moment, it is only available via Donor Points at 250 DP each and this brings me to another question.

Does anyone actually purchase the coupons from donor point shop?
    If so, you can ignore this question.

However,
    I think it's unfair to limit the amount of hair/face you can store as just because you can obtain royal hairstyles from Special Beauty Coupons (Based on my assumption).

Do leave a feedback/heads-up if should there be any concern about including this feature.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to keaipingguo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    +1 but they probably want to make money from it just keepin it real

착한 것만으론 아무 것도 할 수 없다

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    +1 but they probably want to make money from it just keepin it real
    Thanks for the reply, but i still do think that nobody would pay 250 dp for 1 slot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keaipingguo View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but i still do think that nobody would pay 250 dp for 1 slot.
    I do.

ign : Dearest ❣

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ribbon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You would be surprised on how many people actually donate / buy dp for a beauty slot lmao, but there's nothing wrong with that.

+1 This game isn't AS pay2win as it was earlier during release but from a person who doesnt donate i think this should be in RP shop and open to others for a reasonable price like 1000 RP.
    heart

Thanks
    imo the only justifiable thing to put as paid content IS cosmetics, but since this server is full on pay2win already i don't really mind if salon slots go for other currencies, since you can straight up pay money irl for nx.

i have spent meso for dp and dp for salon slots though, and i'm not even as into cosmetics as some other players are.

however, 250dp at 1:2 is 500m right now so imo 50k nx would be a completely unfair price.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by keaipingguo View Post
    unfortunately if there are idiots like me donating for royal hair then there are definitely people who would buy and have bought slots. don't get me wrong it's a good suggestion but since currently we cannot obtain slots by other means if this is approved then no one would donate for them anymore except for lazy af people. they need donations somehow and in some cases, via a gajillion ways

when i started i was like "why this shit not free?? it was free on xx server" but i never showed support or donated to that server, rip

착한 것만으론 아무 것도 할 수 없다

Thanks
    There's two things to put as donor items in a private server, cosmetics or REAL pay to win items. Now if we put our only donor cosmetic items as an alternative payment type method for players who think it is 'unfair' (need to look at the definition of unfair), then the server wouldn't be getting as much donations as it was getting and would be more prone to be shutdown due to lack of fundings.

Beauty slots ONLY add more slots to save hairs/faves, that isn't unfair in anyway, that is a feature that some players are willing to donate to for more slots.

I'll see where the comments of this suggestion go, but to add in, this is a -1 for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaise View Post
    There's two things to put as donor items in a private server, cosmetics or REAL pay to win items. Now if we put our only donor cosmetic items as an alternative payment type method for players who think it is 'unfair' (need to look at the definition of unfair), then the server wouldn't be getting as much donations as it was getting and would be more prone to be shutdown due to lack of fundings.

Beauty slots ONLY add more slots to save hairs/faves, that isn't unfair in anyway, that is a feature that some players are willing to donate to for more slots.

I'll see where the comments of this suggestion go, but to add in, this is a -1 for me.

I see, Thanks for the insight. I do donate, but I'm not too sure if i'm willing to buy beauty slots as I'm using dp on other stuffs (petvac mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    unfortunately if there are idiots like me donating for royal hair then there are definitely people who would buy and have bought slots. don't get me wrong it's a good suggestion but since currently we cannot obtain slots by other means if this is approved then no one would donate for them anymore except for lazy af people. they need donations somehow and in some cases, via a gajillion ways

when i started i was like "why this shit not free?? it was free on xx server" but i never showed support or donated to that server, rip

Yup, same train of thought. However I was thinking if you bought one-time purchase for royal hair. Doesn't it mean that you don't actually have to save as much hairstyles? Since the only hairstyle you'd save are those that aren't in Normal/Royal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by song View Post
    imo the only justifiable thing to put as paid content IS cosmetics, but since this server is full on pay2win already i don't really mind if salon slots go for other currencies, since you can straight up pay money irl for nx.

i have spent meso for dp and dp for salon slots though, and i'm not even as into cosmetics as some other players are.

however, 250dp at 1:2 is 500m right now so imo 50k nx would be a completely unfair price.

I was just giving a suggestion. Pricing would be entirely up to the gm(s) themselves to decide.
    Last edited by keaipingguo; 10-20-2016 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks
    I do donate as well, but I would definitely not use my dp to purchase beauty slots for certain reasons like increasing range etc as it would be a waste (somewhat). I honestly don't agree that the server would recieve lesser funds to run the server if this was changed, as majority of players would still donate basically to sell for mesos or petvac.

+1 cosmetics pls