Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Makin' Some Denaro: A Guide on Commerci

Welcome To: Quinn's Commerci Guide

Important Notice: I'm not super active on discord so I'm sorry if I do not get to questions you may have about commerci right away.

Disclaimer: I do know it is a bit wonky with spoilers but I did the best I could so it was clear with pictures and no pictures clogging up the information.

Have you just hit Level 140 and are excited to start making your denaro to get Sweetwater gear? Then continue reading as I take you through the prequests and the best possible way to make denaro in Aries!

First off, "What is Commerci?" you might be asking. It is a Theme Dungeon that allows you to transport goods and earn gold bars called "denaro," of which you can spend on Sweetwater gear. The most popular are the Tattoo and Glasses.

Step 1: Getting Started

In order to start the Commerci prequests, you can not use the lightbulb quest received at Lv. 140.
    The quest does not work, so instead you must head to Ereve and talk to Neinheart personally to start it. To get to Ereve, simply click Quick Move -> Taxi -> Second Page ->

Once there, move left a little to find Neinheart who has one (or others, he's a busy man!) quest for you and that will be titled "Commerci Republic: Neinheart's Call." Accept this quest, and after a chat Cygnus will have a quest for you to complete. After going through these you will be teleported to Tyrenum; once you are there that is your indicator you have finished the questline's beginning in Ereve.

Once in Tyrenum this is where players tend to get confused. You have absolutely no reason to be there, it ported you there for essentially no reason. Instead, take the Quick Move -> Taxi to get to Lith Harbor, this is where your journey continues. You should see Parbell at the bottom left of the map next to the ship.
    Once you accept his quest you will now want to go to Commerci to continue the questline; another part players get confused on as nothing happens once you finish the quests. *If a light bulb appears on your head accept that one as well before heading to Commerci, I do not exactly remember if one appears. In order to reach Commerci, you will want to go to Quick Move -> Dimensional Mirror (third icon on the top row) -> Page 3 ->

Congratulations! You have completed the first half of the prequests, the rest of your quests will remain here in Commerci.

Step 2: Navigating the Town of Commerci & Its Outskirts
    Now that you have made it to Commerci, you will want to go as far left in the town as possible until you notice
    Take that and continue left, until you reach a map with Mayor Berry in it.
    After speaking with him for a bit, he will ask you to eliminate some monsters for you. Move right one map to see
    You must take out 100 of these then return to Mayor Berry. Once you complete that, he will then ask you to eliminate more monsters. This time move right two maps to see
    You must take out 100 of these as well. Once finished, return to Mayor Berry and chat with him some more. He will have a quest where you choose your response,
    Once all of that is resolved you will then be asked to speak with
    who appears near the right portal in the same map. Accept his quest and then you may either walk back to Commerci Republic or use Quick Move; either way, return to the town.

You should notice
    After chatting with him until he has no more quests, enter the Trading Post.
    You will notice a woman named
    (these names are so odd), complete her quest and speak with her for a bit. Eventually after accepting quests between her and Tepes, there will be a light bulb on your head and upon accepting, you will be ported to a map with mobs and a hooded NPC. Eliminate the mobs, there are 6 of each, and complete the quest with the hooded NPC to have the stolen goods back. Leave this map once finished and you will return to the town.

Go back to Tepes and you will notice
    The trick here is this quest is bugged, it can not be completed but do not let that discourage you.
    and look for the quest
    Accept this and return to the Trading Post with Fiametta, you will notice she has more quests. This is the finishing point of the prequests.

Congratulations! You have finished the main questline of Commerci and are now ready to start making denaro!

Step 3: Making Your Denaro: Fast (Kinda) & Easy
    Finally, all the nonsense is over and you can get to what really matters: denaro. After completing your quests with Fiametta, your Quest Helper will fill up with
    ignore them, they do not work. You will also have noticed
    this is useful to see your Energy left to go on voyages. If you close it you may re-open it from your equipment window, the Vessel button is at the bottom

Now here is how you make your denaro. Talk to Fiametta and choose to
    (note: you can not trade in a party so make sure you are not in one!); she will start you off with 10 denaro. You will have a map opened with 3 locations: Dolce, Rosa, and Luna. You will only want to care about Dolce,
    Now you will get
    here is where it is important to pay attention! At first you can only ship 2 items, always ship 2 bars of soap and make sure it says Estimated Voyage Income: 1 as visible in the previous image. For the first day, you will pretty much only be shipping 2 bars of soap and
    You will get 10 runs out of this, equating to an income of 10 total denaro. You will have 20 in the end after your first day of shipments.

Eventually, you will be allowed to ship
    Once this is an option, ship 4 bars of soap instead. You will gain
    and in your 10 runs equating to 20 denaro a day.

Make sure you never go under 10 denaro, otherwise you will not be able to get an income on your runs and are practically screwed. If this happens you must start the questline on a new character and make your denaro with that one.

Step 4: Commerci Voyages
    Now that the basics are finished and the questline has been completed, you are ready to begin your voyages!

As stated above, you will ship bars of soap to Dolce, 2 per run until you can ship 4 per run. The voyage is very simple, you are on a ship protecting Tepes. In this voyage, which lasts 30 seconds to 1 minute depending how fast you kill the mobs, 20 Sirens, 15 Pirates, and
    will spawn. Attack them and eliminate them, once you are finished it should show your "monsters eliminated" as 36 and a few seconds later the popup with your earnings will appear. Click OK and you are finished with your voyage. To earn the denaro you spent along with your income, talk to Fiametta again, go to start another trade, and say yes when she asks
    Repeat this process until you hit 0 energy, remember to get your denaro once you finish your tenth run!

Final Notes

• Spending Your Denaro: You can spend your denaro on items in the shop run by
      He is to the right of Fiametta and he will sell you the Sweetwater accessories you did all this work for. The glasses/tattoo cost 250 denaro each. If you plan to continue commerci after purchasing a piece of sweetwater gear make sure you have at least 260 denaro so you can still spend 10 and get 1 per run until you have 20 again to spend 20 and earn 2 per run again.
    • Estimated Time for 250 Denaro: Going off of you doing Commerci everyday, getting 20 denaro a day, it should take you about two weeks, or ~13 days, to earn 250 denaro.
    • Why Dolce and not Rosa or Luna?: In the end, you will only earn 2 denaro per run regardless of where you go; I have tried all 3. Dolce uses the least energy per run resulting in the most possible runs. This allows you to earn the most denaro per day. Plus, Dolce is the fastest and easiest voyage.
    • While working up to ship 4 items it will give you the option to ship 3, just continue shipping 2. You will serve no purpose spending that extra 5 denaro.
    • You may do Commerci everyday on every character capable of doing it; it is not account-bound like some bosses such as Gollux.
    • Energy restores to 100 on daily boss resets. That is 9:00 AM PST (server time).

If you have any questions feel free to leave a reply here or DM me on discord @ Quinn#9890 ! If you feel I have left anything out or would like to add any ideas, let me know and I will respond accordingly.
    Last edited by Quinn; 01-16-2017 at 06:27 AM.
    I'm back, but not as invested in this game as before.

Mystorm (Lv. 21x Bishop)

Discord: Quinn #9890

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Quinn For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

very lazy person Epsilon xXuanx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for this useful guide!
    The most important part is that many players buy SGW/SGT when they have 260 denaro so thank you for pointing it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Make sure you never go under 10 denaro, otherwise you will not be able to get an income on your runs and are practically screwed. If this happens you must start the questline on a new character and make your denaro with that one.
    Last edited by xXuanx; 09-12-2016 at 03:42 AM.
    bye.

that's pretty good Juvenile Gadreel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought this was a guide for money related things, assuming that 'denaro' was a sleazy alternative to 'dinero'.

I need to get back in the game RIP
    Former ExtaliaMS Player
    Love the game, not the players

Thanks
    This is a great guide for both newcomers and veterans. Thanks for all the help your putting into the server
    http://elluel.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11346&dateline=147000  9580
    "It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
    ― Confucius

Thanks
    great guide but why so late -.-
    I mean, sw price had dropped a lot from its price 2 month ago

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomemory View Post
    great guide but why so late -.-
    I mean, sw price had dropped a lot from its price 2 month ago
    Better late than never amirite :^)
    But in all seriousness, I always considered making one just never got around to doing it. Now here I am I have made one so people don't have to be confused anymore
    and sw can continue dropping in price even harder with more people knowing how to do it
    I'm back, but not as invested in this game as before.

Mystorm (Lv. 21x Bishop)

Discord: Quinn #9890

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Quinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Parbell seems to be gone in Lith Harbor. Did he get moved somewhere else that you know of?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by byk1120 View Post
    Parbell seems to be gone in Lith Harbor. Did he get moved somewhere else that you know of?
    The NPC is at the bottom right corner, next to the Rien ticketing booth.

Amumu