Register

User Tag List

Thread: Pokémon GO!

that's pretty good Juvenile Gadreel's Avatar
    Thanks

Pokémon GO!

This awesome game recently released (doubt that there's someone who DOESNT know about it), and aside from the botters&spoofers, how's your journey been!
    Former ExtaliaMS Player
    Love the game, not the players

Thanks
    I quit my journey as I don't travel much and can't find that new of Pokémon. I don't like using my phone while walking in general and it gave me headaches just thinking about it.
    Was a member of team Valor and had a pride about it while I was still playing. Best wishes to your journey!

Your Name.

Thanks
    rq. gps not found whenever i tried to play.
    the game decided to give up on me

fyi: i've good phone and good internet data and also phone gps is on

“You hit me with everything you had, so I decided I could trust you with everything I had.” – Yuuki Konno

Thanks
    I quit it a while ago, as much as I'm huge on Pokemon. I got to like level 37 and just stopped, probably would have hit 40 by now if I kept on with the painstaking grind.

#sun&moonhypetho
    Orthrus I Luminous
    Discord: Orthrus#7358

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracidea View Post
    I quit it a while ago, as much as I'm huge on Pokemon. I got to like level 37 and just stopped, probably would have hit 40 by now if I kept on with the painstaking grind.

#sun&moonhypetho
    37?! How many hrs daily did you grind for?
    -From a person who quit at lv 9

Your Name.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    37?! How many hrs daily did you grind for?
    -From a person who quit at lv 9
    I'd say maybe 9~10 hours daily on average, I would mostly just go to a park near my house that has 5 pokestops grouped together nicely + a Gym very close by. So I'd just sit on a bench most of the day, farm the PokeStops extremely easily, and endlessly catch Pokemon. It was crazy with incense + all the lure stacking people did, and there was literally always Pokemon to capture XD
    Orthrus I Luminous
    Discord: Orthrus#7358

that's pretty good Juvenile Gadreel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall I believe you're right (each of you), that Pokemon GO! doesn't keep players enticed for long. People can only catch so many pidgeys and rattatas before calling it quits!

Yeah, I mean nowadays you can tell who is and isn't playing Pokemon GO! in public... it's kind of awkward no? I'm from team instinct!

Niantic isn't really responsive to the real issues pertaining to Pokemon GO!, I'm sorry about your GPS problem and even more so that it prevented you from joining in on the fun.

Kudos on the high level! You are a Pokemon Master! Spoofers and botters give high levelled individuals as yourself a bad rep ):
    Former ExtaliaMS Player
    Love the game, not the players

Thanks
    Played it, got to like level 15, and quit.
    The game is too one-dimensional for my taste. It gets boring too quickly. The developers keep promising new content, yet all they do is remove content and change the game for worse.

Meh.
    Davib | Bowmaster

I'm barely active...

Light That Vanished Juvenile WhiteMageTheForgotten's Avatar
    Thanks
    I played and got to lvl 5 after that I stopped cause it's boring.

Father of the Gods Juvenile TheTabKey's Avatar
    Thanks
    its fucking fun the only problem i have with the game is that a lot of areas have no pokemon diversity whatsoever and others have absolutely insane spawns. for example;

theres a beach near my house and in the corner of it are two pokestops, and whether or not they are lured or not i consistently find high evolutions, rare pokemon, high cps, etc. my brother caught 3 porygons at it, i've found a handful of charmeleons, dragonairs, etc... exeggutors seem to spawn there all the time, scythers and electabuzz are very common, the list goes on, and most pokemon i encounter had rather high cp even when i was lower level

and then on the other end of the spectrum, my college campus has over 30 pokestops within walking distance (maybe a 10 minute walk to hit all 30), and i hardly ever find anything at all. BUT, if I go for a 5 minute walk or so out of my way to a train station that has a measely 1 pokestop, I find kabuto like you would not believe and LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE (not even pidgeys and rattatas), and if I park at the parking garage instead of the parking lot I find countless onix and tauros but nothing else.

It's so random the way spawns work, the areas that do get good spawns and the areas that dont, it is just really annoying trying to find a good place to play. people like sabbyreanna are lucky with good parks, a populated area, and interested players, but for people that don't live in places like that it really sucks that you can't play as much. When I do go down to my beach I can make so much progress in a few hours with only two stops, but walking around my campus which is always lured, I can hardly do anything beside stock up on pidgeys and kabutos.