Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Start implementing approved suggestions.

....and accepting some worthy ones. Or might as well just close the suggestions channel, given new suggestions come in daily but nothing is done about them.

Some were approved since march/april but have yet to be implemented.. Was really looking forward to the ign change feature but gave up after months of nothing but pointless waiting. Just gonna leave this here.

Thanks
    Sorry to say this but I agree. I know the admin are working hard to fixing bugs and all but adding new features needs to be worked on too. Older players like me are starting to play less and less because I have nothing to do when I get on. I mean if it was gachapon revamp it would be good. Adding new nebs. Ways to get different items.
    But yes I agree with your suggestion. Gacha revamp was approved and I have yet to see it..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima View Post
    ....and accepting some worthy ones. Or might as well just close the suggestions channel, given new suggestions come in daily but nothing is done about them.

Some were approved since march/april but have yet to be implemented.. Was really looking forward to the ign change feature but gave up after months of nothing but pointless waiting. Just gonna leave this here.
    IGN change has been implemented on 10/10/2016. IGN change is the first of more to come but as always bugs, server stability, security and a couple of other things are higher on the priority list.. Hopefully this showed that we're not intentionally ignoring the approved / pending suggestions, they're always being read through by the staff team.